BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

12-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #67
CarForHire
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slow in the left lane.

Garage List
2007 E90 328i  [0.00]
Something I know is true, is that You'll always get over it. You can think all night long what you would of changed or wish happened, but in the end you'll get better. It just takes time.
I wish you the best.
      12-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #68
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Dude, some of the things i've done to attempt to get my girl back are borderline problematic. I was retarded. She called me tonight, told me that she wants to be friends, and friends on fb. I said whatever fine... why not. She tells me 'you cant get mad then like... delete me' Ok, no problem i promise i wont do that.

So i accept the request and first thing i see is shes in a relationship with her new guy. The only way i can describe it is like... when you turn a light on the it dies instantly. my heart pounced like for like 2 seconds then it was gone... it was like...a weight off my shoulder. And all my feelings/emotions went out the door. I told her this, and said i was totally ready to be friends. I said 'when did you guys become official?' however, after i told her i was relieve and had no more feelings... she freaking lost it. 'WE ARENT DATING OMG WTF?' I told her i just saw it on her page... i went to check 10 seconds after that and it was gone... by this point she was apeshit crazy, deleted me from facebook and blocked me , supposedly blocked my number from being able to text/call her, and probably doesnt read my emails....

Now get me if im wrong, but if that was one of her games to try and get my attention... what a fucking retard she is, if she isnt dating him... why the fuck was it on your profile? and if you are dating him... why the fuck do you care if im happy for you?

I will never fully understand what runs through that girls head... but i bet she calls me tomorrow and says shes sorry.... or maybe she wont who knows lol, i can say that i feel 1000x better knowing i dont have to compete to try and get her back though... i already lost, mind as well move on I feel free.
Like i said, she called me today, apologizing. Said she really wants to be friends and just lost her tempter. I told her I would be her friend if she told me why she was in a relationship with him on FB if she wasnt actually in one.

She said she did it just to piss me off. Lol, i feel bad for the guy, he apparently really likes her, and shes just using him to get over me from what i can decipher. Whatever though, not my problem anymore. Just happy i dont have to deal with the bullshit anymore, i really do feel so much better without her fucking with my emotions anymore.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #69
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X6MC, 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
taught radix everything he knows *tear*
taught CollinsE90 everything he knows *tear*
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 10:39 PM   #70
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

OP and Wakka: Age Please?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 10:43 PM   #71
Hawker 800XP
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4

For every 10, there is some guy tired of her BS.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #72
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Dude, some of the things i've done to attempt to get my girl back are borderline problematic. I was retarded. She called me tonight, told me that she wants to be friends, and friends on fb. I said whatever fine... why not. She tells me 'you cant get mad then like... delete me' Ok, no problem i promise i wont do that.
Here's your lesson - your response should have been simply "I can, I do what I want. You behave and you can stick around, you become annoying and you can't."... It would have been a completely different outcome for you my friend.

I don't know why this is so hard for people to figure out, if you're pleasing yourself, there will be women you come into your life that are also pleased by the same things. If you try to shove the square peg into the round hole so to speak you're going to be unhappy with the results.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #73
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk View Post
OP and Wakka: Age Please?
im 24, and its easier said then done to say things like that to someone you love/consider your best friend.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 10:59 PM   #74
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
im 24, and its easier said then done to say things like that to someone you love/consider your best friend.
No actually it's not, you need to love yourself first.... Open your mouth and the words just come out.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #75
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk View Post
No actually it's not, you need to love yourself first.... Open your mouth and the words just come out.
how old are you?

Have you ever been in love? I mean really in love dude, like the girl you had a plan to do everything with, for the rest of your life? The girl that knew exactly how to hurt you when she was done? the girl that knew you better then you know yourself?

if you answer 'no' to any of these, please just keep your thoughts to yourself.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #76
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
how old are you?

Have you ever been in love? I mean really in love dude, like the girl you had a plan to do everything with, for the rest of your life? The girl that knew exactly how to hurt you when she was done? the girl that knew you better then you know yourself?

if you answer 'no' to any of these, please just keep your thoughts to yourself.
I've got well over a decade on you..

Absolutely, and looking back at those times when I was in my 20's it's laughable now. The women I was "in love with" at your age are the kind of girls now I wouldn't give a second look at today. Things change as you get older. Truth is in 10 or so years you'll be much more interested in the character of a woman than anything else. And, you'll find, those women with strong characters, won't know how to hurt you because they never really had any intention of hurting anyone.

Like I said before, please yourself, be a man, stand up for yourself and be honest with yourself. Unless you look like Shrek, you'll find women respecting you for all of those things and not being able to stay away from you.

My point above with the whole, "I do what I want", she would have respected that and started thinking about you over the other guy. No girl, and I mean no girl, wait let me repeat, no girl, will ever respect you if they "tell" you what to do and you promise to obey. That girl knew she was playing a game with you, she knew you knew she was playing with you, and she knows she can in the future because you let her willingly. You blew that one pal...

As for "the girl that knew you better then you know yourself?", Nobody know's you better than you, nobody.. Get in touch with yourself, know you better than any girl, and for Christ's sake, have some self respect and don't let girls walk on you.

Sorry, you're right, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #77
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

Thats pretty much exactly how it went down the other night...
Appreciate 0