BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
Gemcoska
Sleepy Member, wishing I was on the road.
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Getting in/out of the car while on a call.

Hey Guys,

Anyone having trouble getting the bluetooth to initiate or disconnect while on a call?

Here's the scenarios:
1) I'm on the phone, I walk to the car, get in and turn it on. Eventually, the bluetooth connects and my phone goes silent, but the radio is still comming through the speakers. Hang up and call back, it works fine.

2) I'm on the phone, I finish my drive and get out. I hit disconnect bluetooth on my phone, and I can hear through the headset. Lock the car, but everything stays on and the I-Drive still says the call is connected.

Anyone else having this issue?
      07-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Yeah, there are some bugs with this one for sure. Unfortunately, I don't know what to tell you. The thing that worked best for me would be to click disconnect on my phone and just ignore the i-drive. That usually enabled me to just talk on the phone and the i-drive would shut down when I powered down the car. Sometimes I would just sit in the car and finish the call because screwing with the damn thing was too much of a headache and most of the time i'd end up dropping the call.
Appreciate 0