BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

08-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

JBSPEED; think twice

I ordered my roof spoiler from JBSPEED early June. Communication was quick and concise. I appreciated his quick responses and told me he would send the AC sticker and double sided tape already placed on the spoiler itself. I decided to order the roof spoiler because of his courteousness and professionalism.

I received the roof spoiler and everything was fine EXCEPT the double sided tape was not placed on the spoiler and the AC sticker was not included. I PM'd him immediately. He apologized and said he will send the double sided tape and AC sticker immediately.

A week goes by and I never received it. I PM'd him once again and he replied he will send it ASAP.

Another week goes by and I never received it again. I have sent him numerous PM's and received no reply to this day.

I am patiently awaiting for his response and felt that the community should know the experience I had encountered.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: slowly and carefully

Just buy the tape yourself. Get over it.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post
Just buy the tape yourself. Get over it.
I have double sided tape. The roof spoiler has an indentation for the AC sticker and I have not put the roof spoiler on because the indentation is quite noticeable without the sticker.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
MrHarris
yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
Hope you get your sticker soon

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
M3Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 AW/SO

sorry to hear about this... when you install it please post pics i wana see how it looks
2015 AW/SO
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
JBSPEED
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
I ordered my roof spoiler from JBSPEED early June. Communication was quick and concise. I appreciated his quick responses and told me he would send the AC sticker and double sided tape already placed on the spoiler itself. I decided to order the roof spoiler because of his courteousness and professionalism.

I received the roof spoiler and everything was fine EXCEPT the double sided tape was not placed on the spoiler and the AC sticker was not included. I PM'd him immediately. He apologized and said he will send the double sided tape and AC sticker immediately.

A week goes by and I never received it. I PM'd him once again and he replied he will send it ASAP.

Another week goes by and I never received it again. I have sent him numerous PM's and received no reply to this day.

I am patiently awaiting for his response and felt that the community should know the experience I had encountered.

mm.....it seemed like the USPS lost them. I did ship them to you. Anyway, please pm me your name/address, i'll ship another set to you today. Sorry for all the trouble and confusion.

Email: jbspeed911@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
ducman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Happened to me with the reflectors. JBSPEED sent me another one. He'll take care of ya.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2010, 11:35 PM   #8
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

He took care of me too when one of the black grils had a broken tap.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0