BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #23
RatchetM3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

My SA wrote me this 10min ago

"Your M3 has been produced and is awaiting to be shipped. We would have it here in 3 weeks See you soon"

Wow he seem very sure of it!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #24
brokenleg
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Ordered April 20, 2010
Order locked in on May 1, 2010
Car arrived at VPC on June 17, 2010
Car arrived at dealer on June 19, 2010
Picked her up on June 22, 2010
Your killing me KayKay, mine came in on the 17th as well, on the Medea, still not at the dealer (Southbay BMW).
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #25
M3Blurr
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaskade22 View Post
Just ordered a new 2011 m3 to go alone with my other toys .. Just curious as to the wait time you guys went through when ordering.. My dealer told me 8 weeks, I find that to be a little bit ridiculous considering I could order a 2011 c63 amg and receive it in 4 weeks..

Regards,

- Sean
Dear Sean,

Fuck Mercedes!
I drove the C & E 63s, great power in a straight line, but...
You and I both know it's an emmotional thing now that you've pulled the trigger. I was the same way. Remember this, a thousand mile journey,
begins in first gear.
All joking aside, you didn't have it yesterday, or the day before, and if you wanted it today, you would've just bought off-the-rack, and been done with it. Just do like those before you, and hunker down and spend your time reading the M car specific posts here and elsewhere, and before you know it, you'll get the call.

FWIW, I usually called once a week and asked for a status (the BMWUSA site is all but useless for progress reports - your dealer sees a much different URL with dates, times, and codes). I also put in writing via email what I DID NOT WANT DONE. Read what I stated in the link.
Best of luck to you; it'll all be worth it.

I took delivery (US), on Monday, finally.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=401848
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2010, 12:41 AM   #26
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 f430. 2010 458 italia.

Thats a pretty shaaweet ride, congrats! I call bmw every day hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Blurr View Post
Dear Sean,

Fuck Mercedes!
I drove the C & E 63s, great power in a straight line, but...
You and I both know it's an emmotional thing now that you've pulled the trigger. I was the same way. Remember this, a thousand mile journey,
begins in first gear.
All joking aside, you didn't have it yesterday, or the day before, and if you wanted it today, you would've just bought off-the-rack, and been done with it. Just do like those before you, and hunker down and spend your time reading the M car specific posts here and elsewhere, and before you know it, you'll get the call.

FWIW, I usually called once a week and asked for a status (the BMWUSA site is all but useless for progress reports - your dealer sees a much different URL with dates, times, and codes). I also put in writing via email what I DID NOT WANT DONE. Read what I stated in the link.
Best of luck to you; it'll all be worth it.

I took delivery (US), on Monday, finally.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=401848
Appreciate 0