BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

BPM

05-20-2008, 11:03 PM   #23
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: ACR

If you want an exhaust that is close to stock but a little deeper and throatier... go the Bastuck route.

If you want one that was meant for the M3 right out of the factory... go the Eisenmann route. You can't go wrong with the Eisenmann. It is just incredible.

congratulations to the guys that just put it on their cars... you know who you are... see you soon for your wheel set up.
      05-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #24
KKSigs
M4 CSL FBG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL FBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius@WheelSTO View Post
If you want an exhaust that is close to stock but a little deeper and throatier... go the Bastuck route.

If you want one that was meant for the M3 right out of the factory... go the Eisenmann route. You can't go wrong with the Eisenmann. It is just incredible.

congratulations to the guys that just put it on their cars... you know who you are... see you soon for your wheel set up.
+1 Julius,
I bought my exhaust from IND and you can't go wrong with the Eisenmann race. Now for rims I will be getting them from WheelSto Both have great prices and service.

When I get my M in a few weeks, thanks to IND and WheelSto in helping transform my M3
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #25
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSigua View Post
+1 Julius,
I bought my exhaust from IND and you can't go wrong with the Eisenmann race. Now for rims I will be getting them from WheelSto Both have great prices and service.

When I get my M in a few weeks, thanks to IND and WheelSto in helping transform my M3
Thanks Kev
      05-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #26
R68
Maverick-y
Rep
Drives: M Uber Alles

Milltek has an M3 version on the way. I've owned two of their systems on an RS6 and RS4. Fantastic finish, fit and sound:

http://www.millteksport.com/product....m?articleid=40