BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

11-05-2022, 01:47 AM   #23
omgzirra_exe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjacobs View Post
Apprecoate the PM. I replied to you there and I’ll say it again. I do think youre reading too much into the situation and assuming things just like some of the other posters. Hes a newbie asking about f…. Tire sizes. I clearly see the confusion here. You still carry the rebuild name for f…. sakes. Anwyays, the dude made his point. You made yours. Period.
I hope that I never have to contact you or anyone else that sells TA’s. We should be using our rage against BMW for making such a shitty prodcut in the first place. How dare they! Maybe your tech guy or Jason should get hired by BMW so they can solve their never ending issues of figuring out how electrical components work. E39 Vanos units Ta’s, ICV’s and the list goes. Good night
nah every one knows abdul makes new accounts and pretends to be customers to fish information. he has been exposed before.

and to be honest... as much as i don't like to assume so.. most people on M3 post don't know the full process of making rebuilt actuators... and who actually does them..

especially on a name basis... and but doesn't bother going thru them directly.
Appreciate 2
BOOF-M34451.50
tdott3942.50
      12-09-2022, 12:57 AM   #24
OperationGraphiteM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

So guys, it just happened again that he’s MIA about 1 month after he came back from his “purgatory.” Like I said before, this is not where I would purchase my throttle actuators from. I just read a few different posts with people having issues with his throttle actuators on the Facebook groups and he’s nowhere to be found – exactly the same type of experience I was having when I needed throttle actuators for my car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0