BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

08-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Khurram
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 Panamera 4

***Ready for assumption- 08 BMW M3 Vert- 563.25 per month***

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Thank you everyone for your interest from my feeler thread. I had a ton of interest and as such communication with all the various parties got scattered throughout pm's, emails and the feeler thread. I thought i'd put up a proper assumption thread for clarity now that the car is officially ready for assumption.

My M3 is now ready for assumption and I can begin the process as soon as I have a qualified buyer.

DETAILS:
-08 M3 Convertible- Jerez Black on Black w/ walnut trim
-6 speed manual transmission
-Premium package
-Cold Weather Package
-Park Distance Control
- Ipod/USB hookup
-Premium sound system
- car was leased with 18's on it and I changed them out to OEM 19's which are currently on the car.

Lease Details:

10k mi per year
Current mileage is approx 11600 mi (The 19 inch tires I put on have about 5,200 miles on them). I will be using this car as my daily driver so actual mileage will vary accordingl.

Total allowed is approx 33600 mi.

19 months remaining on the lease (as of September 3rd, 2010 which is my statement date) so approx 1200 mi per month remaining ( you can purchase more miles through bmw) although this is probably plenty for most people.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

4000.00 down payment to me- This is to cover my initial down payment and also the cost of the 19 oem rims and PS2 tires that I added.

MONTHLY PAYMENT: $563.25 +plus tax. This is one of the lowest if not the lowest monthly payments I have seen for an M3- let alone a convertible

Current buyout: $54,156.73 (good through August 31, 2010)

Assumption will be done officially through BMW Financial. There is a 500.00 application/assumption fee that BMW charges.

Excellent condition inside and out.

Car is located with me in Stamford, CT.

You must have excellent credit to assume this lease and get this rate as required by BMW FS.

PICS:

Please note 1st set of pics show the car with the oem 18s which are no longer on the car. The car now has the OEM 19's which are shown in the later pics.

Current pics showing 19'inch oems which will come with the car:

Pics from yesterday: Please excuse the dirty car. It's been raining a lot here:

Please PM me with interest. Preference will be given to local parties and those with previous bmw lease history for an easy transfer process but this is not a must.

Thanks!

Last edited by Khurram; 08-26-2010 at 06:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #2
Khurram
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 Panamera 4

Car is now sold..thank you everyone for your interest!
Appreciate 0