BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

View Poll Results: Which Cellular Phone do you currently use?
Apple iPhone 86 54.43%
RIM Blackberry Device 49 31.01%
Windows Mobile Device 9 5.70%
I do not use any type of smartphone device 14 8.86%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

09-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #67
Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Nokia e90. I wish I was driving a BMW e90.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #68
Nick@aep
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: E92 335i 6mt, 996 GT2

iPhone. Works pretty well with BMW BT. It would be nice if it would show the name of the person youre calling if you dial off the phone itself in order to queue it up in the 'Top 8' list.

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #69
eltoshan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BSM M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama69 View Post
It's a fucking novelty. If your business involves more than talking on the phone, the iPhone just can't cut it.
A novelty that is probably the best mobile web browsing platform even 2+ years after its initial release. Really the only problem is that you have most likely need to marry craptastic AT&T in the US, and email isn't as robust as RIM phones. Plus the predictive text input is amazing. I barely talk on my phone, but I don't think I can live without the apps.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2009, 11:07 PM   #70
Nick@aep
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: E92 335i 6mt, 996 GT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoshan View Post
A novelty that is probably the best mobile web browsing platform even 2+ years after its initial release. Really the only problem is that you have most likely need to marry craptastic AT&T in the US, and email isn't as robust as RIM phones. Plus the predictive text input is amazing. I barely talk on my phone, but I don't think I can live without the apps.
I'd have to say that iPhones work great for business. Myself and every employee at AE has an iPhone and it has made so many things more convenient. We all have sync'd calendars, contacts, and I can even use my phone to log into our accounting software to check on sales and such while away from the office.

I agree... the only problem with the iPhone is AT&T. Tired of their poor service.

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #71
yomama69
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@AEPerformance View Post
I'd have to say that iPhones work great for business. Myself and every employee at AE has an iPhone and it has made so many things more convenient. We all have sync'd calendars, contacts, and I can even use my phone to log into our accounting software to check on sales and such while away from the office.

I agree... the only problem with the iPhone is AT&T. Tired of their poor service.
iPhones just don't cut it. My office is on Mac computers, yet nobody uses an iPhone. Why? Because we are in an industry heavily relying on email.
Appreciate 0