BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Closed Thread

12-03-2009, 06:29 AM   #45
BMWCadet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 MR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeor View Post
We saw that he wrote 3 in europe, you didnt have to repeat that......

europeans and americans, were all people and all enthusiasts that run these forums, so it doesnt make them all time OG's if they're throwing a super charger in their car and not sitting on the forums, theres plenty of americans that do that too. ur talking non sense and tighties not gonna reveal his next move, that defeats the whole fun and purpose. It might not even be another s/c just something different. just be patient... and i'm with jonmartin on this, and am waiting for links....
The post wasn't directed towards you, so whatever you think is irrelevant. *yawn*
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2009, 06:30 AM   #46
BMWCadet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 MR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
I think i heard he is going with Gintani, correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks, figured as much.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2009, 07:12 AM   #47
rzm3
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

For a product designed by a relatively small company being produced at such low numbers, quality control issues are inevitable. Even BMW makes mistakes.

It's good to know that G Power would stand behind their mistakes, but they should not have occurred in the first place.

My advice to people would be to think really thoroughly when modifying a 'high technology' and expensive component like the engine. Aftermarket products will never be the same as OE in terms reliability, compatibility, and driveability. And to me it really doesn't make sense to mate a 600 hp engine to a drivetrain designed for 400 hp... there just isn't that much margin...
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #48
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
How is this for a reply, Flaming Dragon (you)...
Im not even trying to be funny.
too too too
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2009, 03:33 AM   #49
alex310
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335I Coupe/M3 Sedan

I believe NOTHING I HEAR, and only believe HALF OF WHAT I SEE,

I never ever seen any proof on the THREE OTHER MOTORS, so I just do not believe it.

I've seen TWO ENGINES BLOWN, which with the big price tag and the blown engines combined has fully turned me off from any SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM period.

A simple google search will show you guys how many motors have been blown from aftermarket superchargers on all types of cars and I can tell you this much 99% of the companies have NEVER WARRANTIED THE ENGINE BEFORE.

So that said, I think anyone who wants to supercharger their e9X M, should go with GPower because I think a new engine is close to about 25K alone, it's nice knowning you can actually use the supercharger and not worry about it too much and the damn thing looks real nice.

On a side NOTE, please talk on the forums like you would talk in person, don't be all SUPERMAN over the forums but be that little quite geek in the corner when your in PERSON.

Its like geezzzz man some of you guys act like you took some superman juice or something when you jump on these forums talking all that smack.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #50
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

Hurricane RS.

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread