BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

02-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
qmup508
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325ci

I.G Burton BMW Milford De

Hello, everyone i would like to introduce myself my name is Quan. I am a member, enthusiats, owner, now turned BMW Client advisor. This is a goal that i thought would never happen but it has, and i'm putting myself out there for you now. I know how it feels to go to the dealership and not have anything in common with the client advisor so it took some of the excitement out of buying a car. Look no further I am your man i share the same intrest as all the members on these forums from speed, safety, pricing, comfort, options, etc....
So if there is anything questions, info, prices, or just want to stop by and check out, our new state of the art building, over a cup of coffee, soda, water. Then come see me! I would be more then happy answer any questions and show you around.

Thanks Quan Le

http://www.igburton.com/

Last edited by qmup508; 02-16-2010 at 01:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
rockd
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 Z4 35i M-Sport 6MT

i almost bought my m3 there... great price, but the interior was silver. ended up paying a few hundred dollars more for one with a black interior somewhere else. still, client advisor seemed really chill!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
qmup508
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325ci

well atleast you got the options that you wanted. Next if your in the area stop by an say hello
Appreciate 0