BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

05-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Peng
Rep
Drives: M3

Hello All, new here, will buy m3 soon

Good morning everyone. I am going to buy m3 soon, but last week, the dealer just said the 2012's model was stopped ordering but there were still 8 production number left and with my MSRP 72,725 m3, he offered me with only 2000 off. So I didn't make it that day. Just don't think it is fair trade to me.
As we known, E9x m3 will end production until june 2013, so I am probably going to wait for the 2013's model.
Anyone has the same situation with me, I am very upset with this. I should just order one two weeks ago.
BTW, anyone knows how to get the Carbon Fiber Front Splitters and Rear Lip Spoiler. I thought they are came with the competition package, but they are not.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List

You can order a 2013. It's the same as the 2012.

No carbon parts come with the M unless you do Individual or you get a limited frozen model.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post

You can order a 2013. It's the same as the 2012.

No carbon parts come with the M unless you do Individual or you get a limited frozen model.
Thank you for replying.
The waiting is so painful and I like the carbon parts.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Carbon fiber spoiler and splitters are accessories... you can order them with the car, or get them anywhere after you take delivery. They are not individual or limited items. There are companies on this forum that sell them... just search.

Edit... look at the bottom: http://************/83rb858

Don't get ripped off by your dealer. If you don't mind going to Maryland to pick up your new car, contact David Aviles at www.eurocarsonline.com. An even better option is to order from David and take delivery at the performance center in south carolina. That is how I did it.... saved a ton of money, and had a great time in someone else's M3.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Carbon fiber spoiler and splitters are accessories... you can order them with the car, or get them anywhere after you take delivery. They are not individual or limited items. There are companies on this forum that sell them... just search.

Edit... look at the bottom: http://************/83rb858

Don't get ripped off by your dealer. If you don't mind going to Maryland to pick up your new car, contact David Aviles at www.eurocarsonline.com. An even better option is to order from David and take delivery at the performance center in south carolina. That is how I did it.... saved a ton of money, and had a great time in someone else's M3.
Thanks. I was sort of defeated by one of my dealers, and it looks I can't get 2012 m3. But I am still trying, as I said waiting is painful.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peng View Post
Thanks. I was sort of defeated by one of my dealers, and it looks I can't get 2012 m3. But I am still trying, as I said waiting is painful.
Many of us have waited. It's worth it.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Many of us have waited. It's worth it.
Yes, it is. My roommate said he preferred to buy 2013's model even though it is definitely going to be less discount than 2012's. That dealer made me upset with their Arrogant attitude. I think I will go to another deal which I went as my first choice.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yes, it is. My roommate said he preferred to buy 2013's model even though it is definitely going to be less discount than 2012's. That dealer made me upset with their Arrogant attitude. I think I will go to another deal which I went as my first choice.
Just call Steve Thomas BMW and ask for Ryan Amico. He is the number one M dealer in the United States. He gets cars for people all over the country.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #9
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Just call Steve Thomas BMW and ask for Ryan Amico. He is the number one M dealer in the United States. He gets cars for people all over the country.
Yes, I have heard a lot about Ryan and he is the best. I e-mailed him once and he is very polite and provide me the information honestly.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 03:11 AM   #10
MSPORTWORLD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH
Quote:
+1 also ordered from Ryan...best purchase experience ever
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #11
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkyplaynazn
Quote:
Quote:
+1 also ordered from Ryan...best purchase experience ever
It's far away from me... I do want to get one from him.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
It's far away from me... I do want to get one from him.
Random. Maybe you should do some research before you say something like that.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Random. Maybe you should do some research before you say something like that.
Haha, I mean if I can fly, I do want to get one from there
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #14
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
There is no need to fly, that's why I said you need to get your facts straight first.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #15
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
There is no need to fly, that's why I said you need to get your facts straight first.
Forgive me if I don't know how it works. I am students still, common sense makes feel this is just impossible. You are right, I think I do need to research more. Thank you
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #16
GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 Coupe, 2020 GLE 450

Garage List
Quote:
Forgive me if I don't know how it works. I am students still, common sense makes feel this is just impossible. You are right, I think I do need to research more. Thank you
I haven't done business with Steve Thomas, but they seem to have a good rep on the sales side. Worth a call to this Ryan to see what he has to say. If he's straight up and easy to deal with, you can have the car shipped from CA for a grand or so, or fly out and drive it back, or quicker and better still, pick it up at the BMW Performance Center in South Carolina for no extra cost.

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2023 M2 Coupe - Brooklyn Grey/Cognac/CF, 6MT; 2020 MB GLE 450
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon
Quote:
I haven't done business with Steve Thomas, but they seem to have a good rep on the sales side. Worth a call to this Ryan to see what he has to say. If he's straight up and easy to deal with, you can have the car shipped from CA for a grand or so, or fly out and drive it back, or quicker and better still, pick it up at the BMW Performance Center in South Carolina for no extra cost.
Yes, all good. Ryan was vey polite and knowledgable when I called him last week. But the production of 2012's model was just ended. So I would like to see how it goes when 2013's model comes out. Thanks for your advice, is very helpful.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #18
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Yes, all good. Ryan was vey polite and knowledgable when I called him last week. But the production of 2012's model was just ended. So I would like to see how it goes when 2013's model comes out. Thanks for your advice, is very helpful.
According to my M guy at Circle BMW, there are sixteen (16) M3 E92 left in the country that are either "Stock", "Priority Stock" and "Center's Own Use" in 111 or 112 Status, which means you can still change the specs to however you want before it goes in to production. You still have a chance to get an ordered 2012, but you need to act fast. My M guy at Circle only has a E93 M3 in stock and that's it! PM me and I can let you know which dealer closer to you has one of them. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #19
Peng
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
According to my M guy at Circle BMW, there are sixteen (16) M3 E92 left in the country that are either "Stock", "Priority Stock" and "Center's Own Use" in 111 or 112 Status, which means you can still change the specs to however you want before it goes in to production. You still have a chance to get an ordered 2012, but you need to act fast. My M guy at Circle only has a E93 M3 in stock and that's it! PM me and I can let you know which dealer closer to you has one of them. Good luck!
Thank you. It Was very kind of helping me in this situation. I went to one of the closest dealer, but he offered me with a very high price. So I can't just get it, it makes me feel like a loser.:P[
Appreciate 0