BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

Closed Thread

11-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #243
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep
Drives: C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congoman775 View Post

however, i think its just as 'ridiculous' to post comments taunting people about income. Besides... if you really made enough monthly to 'stagger' anyone, im sure you'd drive something nicer than an M3.

lets focus on the cars people, enough personal attacks.
some rich people do not drive "something nicer than an m3"

Quote:
First off... thats quite generous of you...

Second, i have only a mild interest in adding a C63 to my collection... i already have a down payment on an RS5 which will be the real winner.

Third, your missing the best part of the AMG, that 6.2 liter V8
funny, down payment on an RS5, please let me know what the msrp for RS5 is. how in the world you could pay down payment without knowing the price for a car? i guess you must have some kind of relation with the head of audiusa corp.

you missing the point that e9x m3's v8 4.0L's unique characteristic.

sorry, but you know nothing about cars. so you might want to stfu
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #244
Irb Digital
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M E90 MANual Jerez

dealerships will happily take down payment money or "dibs" money for a car that isn't released yet. Google cars such as: corvette zr1, caddy cts-v, shelby gt500, mini, vw bug, etc....... You don't need official pricing to give somone money to reserve a car for u.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 03:00 PM   #245
MikeG_C63_AMG
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Eurocharged C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyichao View Post

funny, down payment on an RS5, please let me know what the msrp for RS5 is. how in the world you could pay down payment without knowing the price for a car? i guess you must have some kind of relation with the head of audiusa corp.

Another unintelligent/immature post this time coming from an “alleged” (sounds more like it’s his parents car) C63 owner. I believe the objective of many real C63 owners who want to “chime in” on this thread is to communicate there opinions/thoughts on the car, but at the same time hold themselves to a higher standard then the normal “Boy Racer” M3 owner. Anyways. Back in 2006 when I left my deposit for the 08 E92 M3 at Paul Miller BMW ,they took my money gladly when neither I nor them knew of any MSRP for the car. I’m sure if you look into the archives of this forum you will see numerous posts from people who were on waiting lists at the time while only speculation of a MSRP was available.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #246
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Nothing can beat an M3! Nothing!
      11-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #247
Ali.K_BMW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I have a bugati!!!! that beats it!!! hahah JK
      11-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #248
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irb Digital View Post
dealerships will happily take down payment money or "dibs" money for a car that isn't released yet. Google cars such as: corvette zr1, caddy cts-v, shelby gt500, mini, vw bug, etc....... You don't need official pricing to give somone money to reserve a car for u.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG View Post
Another unintelligent/immature post this time coming from an “alleged” (sounds more like it’s his parents car) C63 owner. I believe the objective of many real C63 owners who want to “chime in” on this thread is to communicate there opinions/thoughts on the car, but at the same time hold themselves to a higher standard then the normal “Boy Racer” M3 owner. Anyways. Back in 2006 when I left my deposit for the 08 E92 M3 at Paul Miller BMW ,they took my money gladly when neither I nor them knew of any MSRP for the car. I’m sure if you look into the archives of this forum you will see numerous posts from people who were on waiting lists at the time while only speculation of a MSRP was available.
yea right, its really mature to questioning my ownership of a C63 based on what i said on the internet

my parents would never drive a c class... no matter if its an amg

there is a difference between a deposit and a down payment. you guys are just pure sad
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #249
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
yea right, its really mature to questioning my ownership of a C63 based on what i said on the internet

there is a difference between a deposit and a down payment. you guys are just pure sad
In the States can someone explain, when you say C63 is that just the normal C sedan with the 6.2 V8 or is it the actual C63 AMG, that is the true AMG model not just some addons? as cars marketed in the States different to here!

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #250
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
In the States can someone explain, when you say C63 is that just the normal C sedan with the 6.2 V8 or is it the actual C63 AMG, that is the true AMG model not just some addons? as cars marketed in the States different to here!
addon here is called "amg package", and it applies to s class, im not sure about other classes

c63 is the actual model
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #251
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
addon here is called "amg package", and it applies to s class, im not sure about other classes

c63 is the actual model
Ok I get that, but is the C63 just a V8 sedan or is it a true AMG model?

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #252
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
Ok I get that, but is the C63 just a V8 sedan or is it a true AMG model?
i wonder there is a v8 c class non amg model in australia

c500/550? lol
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #253
DakarE36
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Dakar yellow '95 e36 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post
Someone has to defend the C63 against the "poor handling/poor steering" type of comments. It's simply not true. By complex I mean the M3's electronically adjustable steering feel, throttle response and suspension comfort. The C63 has a nav and some toys, but you can't electronically adjust the driving experience. The C63 is about 300 lbs heavier than the M3 but it hides its weight remarkably well on the track. The track reviews don't do the car justice and small negative comments seem to get blown out of proportion. It's very balanced and easy to drive fast -- even in turns. It corners very flat and with little drama. It's just a lot better car than some M fanboys want to believe.

I think a C63 would be a fun addition to your garage with the M3! They are truly different cars but serve the same type of purpose. German, V8, well-built, with an edge.

BTW, that's very cool they are CPOing M5s. Should help the value and certainly revives my interest in taking a risk on one.

Well I don't have kids but I hear they love fast cars with torque that throws their heads back! So yeah, kids do dig AMGs... i.e. "do it again Daddy!" when you race Porsches and dust them with your fat German slushbox. (comment based on a true story) As far as grocery-getting... if I do take "the benz" to the market, I am always proud when I walk up to it in the parking lot. I'm sure you feel the same way about your ///M.
I may be a fanboy but....
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQOqLMHzBtk
there is a reason.

Ive driven an sl55 amg pretty extensively and although the thing goes like hell it just isnt quite as satisfying as an m3. A AMG will get your heart pounding like a m3 never will (partially because your constantly close to disaster) and partially because its a hell of muscle car.

The c63 may handle well compared to lesser sports sedans, but not an m3, its a preference, and i prefer 420 hp and great handling over 500 hp and mediocre handling (compratively)

M3 ftw, c63 is a close second.
Auto gear box's ruin it for a lot of us m3 fanboys who like to control our own fate.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #254
Congoman775
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: hot wheels

Quote:

A. Yea... its called an M5.

B. This just makes me doubt whether you've even bought a car before... You can put a downpayment on a car without knowing the MSRP/or official release date. I have a 25k downpayment down at my local Audi dealership (the owner is a good friend of mine) and i plan on getting my car in a year.

C. No your missing the point. Your to narrow minded to think that my praise for one car must mean im trashing the other, and your wrong. I know the 4.0 is unique, but the MOST unique thing about the C63 AMG is its engine. Which... (if you look...) is exactly what i said.

D. Im going to ignore this (even though i dont think the mods should) on the grounds your probaly some teenager sitting at home on daddys computer and your not worth my time.

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #255
MrHarris
yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #256
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:

you just dont get it, sad face

B. This just makes me doubt whether you've even bought a car before... You can put a downpayment on a car without knowing the MSRP/or official release date. I have a 25k downpayment down at my local Audi dealership (the owner is a good friend of mine) and i plan on getting my car in a year.

you proved yourself again, your ignorant of cars. you claimed that RS5 is a better car than either m3/c63 yet you dont know anything about an RS5. please state its specs, at least. putting down 25k on a car that isnt released yet, not even its specs. this shows you know "alot" about cars...sadface

C. No your missing the point. Your to narrow minded to think that my praise for one car must mean im trashing the other, and your wrong. I know the 4.0 is unique, but the MOST unique thing about the C63 AMG is its engine. Which... (if you look...) is exactly what i said.

how so? do you own a c63? i dont think the only unique thing about my c63 is the engine. as a matter of fact, i didnt choose c63 over an m3 because of its engine. exhaust note, better looking compact sedan than e90, aggressive looking, CF trim(not CF leather trim), and to shut your mouth. again, you are just sad.

D. Im going to ignore this (even though i dont think the mods should) on the grounds your probaly some teenager sitting at home on daddys computer and your not worth my time.

lol, the only thing you are good at is assuming other people you meet on the internet. get a life, and please visit your mama for a hug cuz you need love...seriously

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:00 PM   #257
Congoman775
Private First Class
Rep

"Originally Posted by Congoman775

you just dont get it, sad face

you proved yourself again, your ignorant of cars. you claimed that RS5 is a better car than either m3/c63 yet you dont know anything about an RS5. please state its specs, at least. putting down 25k on a car that isnt released yet, not even its specs. this shows you know "alot" about cars...sadface

how so? do you own a c63? i dont think the only unique thing about my c63 is the engine. as a matter of fact, i didnt choose c63 over an m3 because of its engine. exhaust note, better looking compact sedan than e90, aggressive looking, CF trim(not CF leather trim), and to shut your mouth. again, you are just sad.

lol, the only thing you are good at is assuming other people you meet on the internet. get a life, and please visit your mama for a hug cuz you need love...seriously"

this was my favorite line.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #258
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:

what are you trying to prove?

it shows me nothing but your lack of security. you need love man, you need jesus
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #259
Congoman775
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
what are you trying to prove?

it shows me nothing but your lack of security. you need love man, you need jesus
how exactly does that show lack of security?

im interested. Englighten me.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #260
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:
how exactly does that show lack of security?

im interested. Englighten me.
have you ever met me?

who are you questioning my ownership of a c63?

assuming me "alleged" owning a c63? i am a teenager using my dad's computer to write all these?

have I ever assumed what you are or what you do in real life? if so, quote it.

what else does this show other than your lack of security?

may i ask? are you retarded?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #261
Congoman775
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
have you ever met me?

who are you questioning my ownership of a c63?

assuming me "alleged" owning a c63? i am a teenager using my dad's computer to write all these?

have I ever assumed what you are or what you do in real life? if so, quote it.

what else does this show other than your lack of security?

may i ask? are you retarded?
If there was any doubt in the minds of those unfortunate enough to read this horrible display of bullshit (you erased my doubt long ago) im sure the intellegent people of this forum have concluded your an immature and emotional individual who doesnt use facts in arguments.

I personally dont believe someone who puts up such a pathetic argument would have the ability to make a living capable of supporting the purchase of such "alleged" vehicles.

I am not going to entertain anymore of your eratic and missleading comments, and hopefully you can find a better use of your time.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #262
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:
If there was any doubt in the minds of those unfortunate enough to read this horrible display of bullshit (you erased my doubt long ago) im sure the intellegent people of this forum have concluded your an immature and emotional individual who doesnt use facts in arguments.

I personally dont believe someone who puts up such a pathetic argument would have the ability to make a living capable of supporting the purchase of such "alleged" vehicles.

I am not going to entertain anymore of your eratic and missleading comments, and hopefully you can find a better use of your time.
leading statements

i'll quote your "facts"

I dont give a fuck

how so?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #263
wuyichao
Private First Class
China
Rep

Quote:
your probaly some teenager sitting at home on daddys computer and your not worth my time.

Quote:
Besides... if you really made enough monthly to 'stagger' anyone, im sure you'd drive something nicer than an M3.
Quote:
some people should just stick to the 'show and tell' sections of the forum.
Quote:

you'll have to let me know how it is living in a bubble
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 10:05 PM   #264
matt beard
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 AW/FR 6sp.E92 M3

Quote:

After reading your posts far a couple of days ihave two words for you......
.............Rosetta Stone.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread