BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-13-2008, 04:24 AM   #1
lvwirelessguy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2012 Golf TDI

Garage List
2005 M3  [0.00]
Need recommendation for clear bra installer near Norwalk, CA

I will be picking up my M3 this week and would like to get the car protected before I head back to Vegas. Looking for a reputable shop that uses a high end film

thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: where do I start?

I use Premier from Northern California as they travel down here every few months. There are many options here in OC, but none of them to the caliber of Premier. Had a problem with the guy that does it for Lambo of OC. Tried another company that SP Engineering used while my Gallardo was in for an exhaust and it came out horrible. Had a friend who used a guy that's pretty popular in Socal for the local Ferrari club, but he couldn't match what Premier did, but then again, he is one picky sun of a gun. All in all, I havent' seen anyone do it better than Sam et al. I do make it out to CC in Irvine from time to time, so if anyone wants to see what Premeir is about, you can certainly take a look. I've been bringing the R8 to CC lately and the whole darn car is braed by premier. Contact them directly - www.premiermobilegroup.com

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0