BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

EXXEL Distributions

08-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
shim
shim
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

need a little help on uploading to youtube

Hey everyone,

I have been having a hard time uploading video/audio files onto youtube. Yeah, I know that it's pretty simple, just follow the format and make sure the files have the correct extensions and so on but it seems that whatever I do... the file still wont upload correctly. The file I am specifically trying to upload is a voice note I took with my blackberry that recorded a grinding sound which seems to be coming from the rear whenever I accelerate from low speeds at around 20-25mph. The file is an .amr extension and I have converted it to .mp3 and .wmv numerous times but it still fails to upload. I want to get this file up so other members can hear it and see if they can help me figure out what it is.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0