BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

07-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
crash32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

What should I be asking for these?

Hey guys, when I bought my car it came with winter tires and wheels. I live in a part of North Carolina where we usually get snow maybe once every 2 years so I have no use for them at all.
On Monday, I am ordering my 19" ZCP wheels with Michelin PSS and originally I was thinking about keeping the wheels and putting good track tires on them in case I ever wanted to track the car, but have decided that I would be better off parting with them.
I am about to list these in the "for sale" section, but have absolutely no idea on what to list these for. I am thinking $600 since the Blizzaks are brand new and this is well over $600 in tires plus well over $600 for the wheels so I figured I would be listing them at 50% of what they used to be worth.
The wheels are not in the best shape, but still look great on the car. Again as I mentioned the Blizzaks are 255's and brand new ... ride great!
Here are some pictures and please would someone give me a fair price that I should list them at? I have also taken close up pictures of the scuffs.

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw

Thems some mudders! Take them sum bitches offroad and take pictures!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #3
budski
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 SSII E92 DCT ZCP

Make sure you include whether or not they have tire pressure monitors (TPMS). Those alone are worth $150

$600 is a steal. When I was in VA I paid $1600 for a square set of 245 Michelin PA3s from TireRack. Now that I live in Georgia, I need to unload these as well. Good luck!

ESS VT2 625 | Brembo 380mm F/R | Stack Gauges | Meisterschaft GT | KW V3 | Perf Steering Wheel | Challenge GT Lip | Perf CF Spoiler | CF Mirror Caps

Tundra TRD Rock Warrior
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 04:18 AM   #4
Erie Von Otto
DT///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Touring

Garage List
I paid about $1200 for a square setup with OEM 18s. I think you should be looking at getting about $800...