BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

06-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #23
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
What the fuck are you smoking? How the hell is Gintani going bankrupt? What car have they ever owned been repoed? They are far from it, trust me. You are spreading complete bullshit on a public forum. I'm positive about that.

Is your source Mike Benvo? It seems like it from your signature. Do me a favor and take what he/she said and don't ever believe it. You end up looking like a complete fool on the internet.

Josh, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I have NOTHING bad to say about other vendors. It would be completely unprofessional to make disparaging statements about Gintani unprovoked..

I do not appreciate you alluding that I had something to do with a post that I didn't ever know existed until Alex called me.

You need to back off and stop making accusations based on false assumptions. Gintani/Alex and I have a cordial relationship, and I intend to keep it that way. I would appreciate it if you would stop spreading snake oil. There are no ill feelings that I have toward them, and no reason for you to assume this is the case, or that I would be behind such a post.

It's ridiculous that I have to waste time on this child play. Please grow up and leave my name OUT OF IT.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 06-27-2012 at 02:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #24
DeepSeaLandry
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E90 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com View Post
This is very shocking news, as the owner of Gintani I have no clue as to how I don't know about this information you have provided us. I would really appreciate if you would share where your source of this nonsense has come from. After three months of dealing with you and your father and trying to give you an amazing deal and help you out with your car, I would have expected you to give us a call and talk to us about this before going on a public forum and spreading false information. As for everyone else who reads this, We (Gintani) are not going bankrupt, non of are cars have been repossessed and we do not have any lawsuits against our company. We are here to stay and are growing as the days go by, if anyone has questions please feel free to contact us....

Alex.
+1 Keep up the good work guys
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #25
Brooklyn Mark
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 MR E92 DCT

M3 Part out w/ stock trade in

Appreciate 0