BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

11-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing |*BLACK FRIDAY* VF Engineering VF620 Supercharger System M3 08-13

Vivid Racing Presents: VF Engineering VF620 Supercharger System BMW M3 E90 E92 E93 08-13

MSRP $8495.00. PM, call, or email for FORUM Black Friday Exclusive Pricing!

Jacob@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information: If you have ever looked into the VF Supercharger System, now is the time to buy! VERY aggressive pricing, Must contact me directly to get Special pricing!

VF-Engineering chose to supercharge the BMW E92 M3 to add to already superior throttle response and give wild mid-to-top end power (sport mode) with the centrifugal Vortech supercharger.

Maintaining the original BMW quality, smoothness and reliability were the key factors in the VF design. This is where the VF software comes into full play. VF have harnessed reliability of Vortech superchargers and quality of VF custom software with their 10 years of supercharging experience and worldwide OEM supply contacts to create the ultimate supercharger system for the ultimate driver's car.

So what does it feel like? Put the car in drive and cruise on the streets to pick up groceries or head to the Doctor, nothing is different, in fact it feels the same. However put that baby in M mode and jam on the gas pedal. It is intense. Tires break lose even in 3rd gear. So to convince ourselves it was not just a butt dyno feeling, we used our Mustang AWD Dyno here in Gilbert, Arizona. Before the car was taken apart, we did a baseline run with our project M3 Sedan. In M mode, rwd, 91 octane, 95F heat, the car made 312 rwhp. Once the car was completed and taken for a short test drive, we strapped it back down and with all the same variables except hotter out in the Arizona sun at 100F, the car put down and astonishing 474 rwhp. That, ladies and gents, is a no BS 162 rwhp horsepower gain on a hot day with crappy 91 octane. To compare on our dyno, a Porsche 997.1 Turbo stock is 380 awhp, a Porsche 996 Turbo stock is 330 awhp, a 2012 Mercedes CLS63 V8 Bi-Turbo is 380 rwhp, a Mercedes C63 V8 is 320 rwhp, and a stock 2009 Nissan GT-R is 430 awhp.

We also offer, Dinan, ARMASpeed, AWE, Agency Power,Auto Tecknic, Eventuri, GruppeM, Brembo, APR, Downforce, Hamann, PSM, RKP, Status Gruppe, Varis, Vorsteiner, Fabspeed, Milltek, Armytrix, Akrapovic and MANY more. I can get you setup with the perfect package!

ACTION: Deadline for special pricing ends 11/25/18, Don't miss out!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x254 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal (MAP Loophole, use the PayPal Direct Payment Link: www.paypal.com/vividracing/PRICE)
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x254
Email: Jacob@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2018, 03:49 PM   #2
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Don't Miss out on this Great deal! I have a lot of special offers on other products too, feel free to PM me with anything you are looking for! Happy Thanksgiving!
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2018, 10:26 PM   #3
jamba
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: M3 E90 Jetblack

Garage List
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Please pm bf pricing shipped to 98092
Appreciate 0