BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-19-2015, 10:34 AM   #45
bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
This appears to be his brother:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/arvin-p...ian/58/186/93b

Arvin Pirijanian
Director of Marketing/Sales at Modern Candles

Definitely looks like a family business. Nora Pirijanian is listed as the treasurer, so either sister or mother.

Unfortunately, LA County does not provide property owner information on their website, but you can request this information in person:

http://lacountypropertytax.com/porta....aspx?faqID=44

That really sucks, because in many counties you can search for property ownership by last name. If someone wants to visit an assessor's office, the AIN for the 2021 N San Fernando Rd location is 5442-004-008. Keep in mind that the Pirijanian family may not own the building. If they do own the building, you may be able to pivot to something like a home phone number or address by making additional requests.

I am NOT suggesting that anyone do anything dumb. These are business deals gone wrong. Don't be a wannabe thug and do something stupid that will get you arrested. I'm posting this because people like Oshin often believe that they are isolated from those they have wronged by using the internet as a shield. When people start visiting their place of business and calling their family members asking for remedy, that feeling of protection is diminished, and resolution can often be achieved.

As more information is found, this is what I recommend you do:

Make calls or send letters to the persons identified as known associates. Stick to the facts. Outline the timeline of what you ordered, when you ordered, when you paid, and what you have not received. Don't make dumb/idle threats. Just explain the situation.

If someone is willing to volunteer, it would be great to collect a list of people who were screwed, along with basic details, then have someone walk in to the 2021 N Fernando location with the list and start asking questions. Again, this person needs to be professional. The goal is not some kind of shake down. You just want to make sure that someone in the Pirijanian family, other than Oshin, knows that deals have gone south.

There's a very good chance that his family has no idea that Oshin is in over his head. This happens to children of business owners. Their parents encourage them to become entrepreneurs, but the children want to hide their failures from their parents. Leverage this to your advantage, and there's a chance you'll get relief.

One last thing. Be prepared to negotiate a settlement. If the Pirijanian family believes someone is going to sue their son, they'll be motivated to settle. You may not get 100 cents on the dollar, but if you're willing to settle for 50-75 cents, you may find a deal.
Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2015, 02:36 AM   #46
saxodreng
Private
Denmark
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92 - 2007

Garage List
2007 BMW M3  [0.00]
Paypal is now not anymore available as a payment method in Revinora Store - only creditcards !!

The history here and the developement on their website - seems more and more like Scam - someone in the US should make contact to the Credit Card companies with informations of scam suspicions. I know that these companies especially VISA is very interested in informations like this.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 09:22 PM   #47
madru17
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90

i also had an issue with him and if you google his address for revinora a candle shop comes up...you can find him working there
Appreciate 0