BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

08-23-2007, 03:30 PM   #23
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

change your name to mclovin
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2007, 03:48 PM   #24
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecC View Post
change your name to mclovin

I saw the movie a few days ago and it was hilarious. Easily one of the best movies of 2007.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2007, 09:16 PM   #25
Dkhan22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

get a fake id, put name as McLovin...thats it, no last name...and make it from Hawaii
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 01:20 AM   #26
ukthunderace
Autobahn Cruiser
Germany
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Tief Gruen

You can't compare European clubs to American clubs. European clubs are where people go to have fun and dance and meet with friends. There are far fewer people getting drunk too (not drinking...getting drunk...there actually is a difference).
The American club scene seems to be more of a place for people to see how many shots they can do, and for drunk guys to try and get laid. We see it all the time here when Americans come to Heidelberg on their 2 week European tours. Loud and drunk and pawing at the girls.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #27
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

MTV is ruining OC WAH! ,

you're trying to be all MTV and running into clubs before you're 21

who are you, lindsay lohan?
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #28
Pim
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 118 d sporthatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukthunderace View Post
You can't compare European clubs to American clubs. European clubs are where people go to have fun and dance and meet with friends. There are far fewer people getting drunk too (not drinking...getting drunk...there actually is a difference).
The American club scene seems to be more of a place for people to see how many shots they can do, and for drunk guys to try and get laid. We see it all the time here when Americans come to Heidelberg on their 2 week European tours. Loud and drunk and pawing at the girls.
Same here in Belgium. If you drink as much (Belgian) beer as you drink American beer you probably are halfdead or have an alcoholintoxication... and yes here is a lot of difference between an Amercan Club and a European one. ..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #29
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
MTV is ruining OC WAH! ,

you're trying to be all MTV and running into clubs before you're 21

who are you, lindsay lohan?
Come on man, anyone, anywhere in the US who is under 21 wants to endulge in what someone over 21 can do. So OC or not, its a reality across the nation. No im not lindsay lohan, im me.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #30
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim View Post
Same here in Belgium. If you drink as much (Belgian) beer as you drink American beer you probably are halfdead or have an alcoholintoxication... and yes here is a lot of difference between an Amercan Club and a European one. ..
No shit. I can drink Bud all night. 4 Duvels and I am walking into the wall. Delicious, but strong.
Attached Images

08-24-2007, 12:54 PM   #31
Scarecrows25
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 - Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Come on man, anyone, anywhere in the US who is under 21 wants to endulge in what someone over 21 can do. So OC or not, its a reality across the nation. No im not lindsay lohan, im me.
"Wants to" -- the key point. Doesn't mean all of them do. It doesn't bother you that what you're asking for is illegal?
      08-24-2007, 01:33 PM   #32
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

Quote:
bars and real clubs............if you know what im talking about, please PM me with info.

lol
      08-24-2007, 01:49 PM   #33
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
Clubs are fun here in Vegas ..... just make sure to ask if Gratuity is already included in the price of drinks. 90% of clubs already add gratuity in the price of drinks here and they will not tell you that so you end up double tipping. Just a little FYI to save you guys some $$$ when you come here. =)
________
Buick v8 engine
________
LESBIAN AGGRESSIVE
________
Healthy relationship advice dicussion
________
Live Sex Webshows
________
big women Cams

Last edited by Vegas_Sirk; 09-19-2011 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #34
ukthunderace
Autobahn Cruiser
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Come on man, anyone, anywhere in the US who is under 21 wants to endulge in what someone over 21 can do. So OC or not, its a reality across the nation.
First, finish school. When you are able to spell words like "indulge", maybe then you will be ready to talk to the opposite sex and handle alcohol responsibly.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 02:39 PM   #35
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrows25 View Post
"Wants to" -- the key point. Doesn't mean all of them do. It doesn't bother you that what you're asking for is illegal?
Yea, and I "want to" also........obviously im not actually doing it if im sitting here asking how I can do it. And im sure that they'll all do it too as soon as they get ID's or find out how to get in haha. No i dont find getting into a club and being under 21 as being bother some, it works out perfect in europe and its rediculous that they enforce the 21 rule here, HOWEVER, people in europe can handle it........im not so sure the majority of the US population can handle clubbing or drinking when their under 21, hell some cant handle it when they're 30, 40, or 50. So its obvious and known that european mentality is different, but this is besides the point

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #36
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
First, finish school. When you are able to spell words like "indulge", maybe then you will be ready to talk to the opposite sex and handle alcohol responsibly.
If your being sarcastic then im laughing, if your being serious, then take it easy man becuase there is absolutely no need for bad mouthing.

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 03:03 PM   #37
Scarecrows25
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 - Jet Black

Quote:
Yea, and I "want to" also........obviously im not actually doing it if im sitting here asking how I can do it. And im sure that they'll all do it too as soon as they get ID's or find out how to get in haha. No i dont find getting into a club and being under 21 as being bother some, it works out perfect in europe and its rediculous that they enforce the 21 rule here, HOWEVER, people in europe can handle it........im not so sure the majority of the US population can handle clubbing or drinking when their under 21, hell some cant handle it when they're 30, 40, or 50. So its obvious and known that european mentality is different, but this is besides the point
Right -- all beside the point. The point is you'd like someone to break the law to help you break the law, all for a couple of drinks in a club. Hangovers suck, yanno...
      08-25-2007, 08:15 AM   #38
ukthunderace
Autobahn Cruiser
Germany
Rep

Quote:
If your being sarcastic then im laughing, if your being serious, then take it easy man becuase there is absolutely no need for bad mouthing.
Totally sarcastic...I was young a long time ago too. Hell, they won't let me in some clubs now because I am too old!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #39
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Totally sarcastic...I was young a long time ago too. Hell, they won't let me in some clubs now because I am too old!
if its the hair... try procede!

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2007, 12:45 PM   #40
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: You Crazy w/ My Rear Fogs

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
ahhh, i remember the fakey days.....got my first one in Hawaii...It said I was 23 and from Colorado....After that I got a buddies' who was a twin so we'd roll to a bar and they wouldn't notice 2 "sean"s walked in and three twins...go figure....

A/W 335i e90 l Sirius l M6 Wheels l M5 Bumper l Eibachs l 20% Tint l CPE Exhaust & Standback l BLK Matte Trim l Xenon Interiors l Lux 4.0 l 8000k D1S l MTEC H7/H11s l Invisibulbs l BLK Matte Grill l Blacklines l Alum Pedals l Splt Armrest l Rear Fogs l RBT l K&N
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2007, 10:56 PM   #41
jakillo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

first of all, to all you people who are telling him to wait, you need to get with the program. There are huge amounts of underage kids who go to good clubs in NY and LA. I'm gunna be a sophmore in college and I know kids my age who go to Pink elephant, ten june, butter etc... So realistically, he'll be missing out if he waits. However, getting a fake id at your age shouldn't be a problem. Clubs are an awesome experience when you're young, however it is kinda sad you are coming onto a car forum asking where to get a fake id lol
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2007, 11:26 PM   #42
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakillo View Post
however it is kinda sad you are coming onto a car forum asking where to get a fake id lol
How is it sad, this forum is full of in the know, savvy members with lots of connections and who know whats up.

Appreciate 0
      08-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #43
jakillo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

well judging by all your party pics I figured you would easily know at least one person with a 'connection' or a 'hookup', if you're ever in long island and need a hookup shoot me a PM
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #44
Neurorad
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi

2 Duvels and I'm asleep. LOL.

Got my first ID when I was 14, in Times Square, at a 'Novelty Shop'. 'Univesity of Connecticut' typed, with a typewriter, on the front. I became a regular at this convenience store a mile from my home, after using the ID once there. I bought cases of beer there every weekend. When I wanted liquor, I went to a seedy area of a nearby town, and found a liquor store that didn't card. None of my friends had ID, so I never used it for clubs. When I went to college, there was never a need for an ID; we never went to bars in college, usually hanging at an apartment or fraternity party.

Clubs are wayyyyyyyyyy overrated, in hindsight, unless you just want to go dance. I preferred to hang with friends, where you can talk and hear. Now when I go out, it's to hear live music. Clubs are for 'hooking up', getting laid; I was never really into that - I always had steady girlfriends.

If you really want a fake ID, and want to risk getting arrested, make one yourself. Just like detailing your car, nobody will do as good a job as you. A popular method was to make a poster-sized driver's license, and then put your face in the cut-out corner, and take a photograph. Should be a lot easier with Photoshop. Buy your own laminating machine, or get a friend to do it at a store (Kinko's, etc.). The embossing on the laminate would be a good challenge...make a stamp and buy some glow-in-the-dark paint? I don't know what other states' licenses look like, but if you're motivated you could do a good job. But again, IMO, not worth the risk. Passport might be a more exciting challenge...
Appreciate 0