BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #67
ryan970
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: Tiag 328i,DGM F10 550

Asian girls are pretty slutty.TIme for WHITE GIRLS!!! lol
      04-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #68
Conflagrare
Rep
Drives: Mojave E89 ZPP ZWP ZCW

This is GOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou
ucsd has a military base right next to it and she's friends with alot of guys from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
Oh man.. I laughed so hard at this one too. HILARIOUS thread.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #69
Conflagrare
Rep
Drives: Mojave E89 ZPP ZWP ZCW

Two things man... Listen to this dude. He speaks truth:

"Dont you find it a bit odd every single one of us have given your nearly the same advice?"

And second, isn't it obvious that things are incredibly lopsided here? You drove to SD to see her for a few hours (what is that, a 10-15 hours round trip?) and she unfriended you and got pissed off at you for ranting?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
wow you guys are brutal. she's not a slut, just someone who hasn't been that smart about choosing partners and made a few mistakes along the way.
so i did try to cut things off with her by ranting about all the shit that annoyed me and questioning our relationship/friendship and what it meant. of course, she got very offended and basically said that if i had to question why im her friend, that maybe we shouldn't even be friends in the first place. so the next day, she restricted my access to her fb and i was like wtf, so i unfriended her.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #70
Foodle
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

Quote:
ucsd has a military base right next to it and she's friends with alot of guys from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conflagrare View Post
Oh man.. I laughed so hard at this one too. HILARIOUS thread.
OP, seriously, most guys have found themselves in this situation. It will not end well. You will look back on this and kick yourself for being so stupid.

She will NEVER be your girlfriend/wife.

Cut communication and move on.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #71
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Haha oh yeah when I was stationed at Miramar, I was "friends" with plenty of UCSD chicks.... It helped that my brother was a student there, but if she's "friends with a lot of guys from there", maybe she's a uniform chaser? Guys on that base don't hang out with Asian college chicks to be friends....
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #72
Foodle
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Haha oh yeah when I was stationed at Miramar, I was "friends" with plenty of UCSD chicks.... It helped that my brother was a student there, but if she's "friends with a lot of guys from there", maybe she's a uniform chaser? Guys on that base don't hang out with Asian college chicks to be friends....
QFT

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #73
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

dude, you're being strung along by a girl with low self esteem as her way to feel good about herself... When she has a bad day, she texts you because she knows you're infatuated with her. And it makes her feel better about herself.

She doesn't actually care about you, she just gets some basic needs from you. You are a fleeting thought to her, and nothing more.

As others have said, it sounds like she was your longest relationship ever at 3 months, if you can call that a relationship. And honestly, I'm willing to bet she was dating other guys while she was "with you"

I don't know why you're defending her when others are calling her a "whore" it may not be acurate, but the people on here based their opinions solely on your description of her, and all of us immediately thought "she's a whore" Especially when you said "military base" Girls don't tell you how many people they actually slept with. If you know her magic number, you've been lied to.

If you continue down the road you're going, you will have a little shrine to her on your bedroom wall within the next 5 years and be a complete creeper. Move on, she's not doing your mental health any good (and nor are you for that matter)

I feel that what happened with her limiting access to her facebook was probably the best thing that could have happened to you. It shows what she really thinks of you. You made the right choice deleting her. Now move on.

Sorry if this all sounded harsh, but it's the only way any of it is going to get nailed into your head.

Doesn't matter what you look like, or if you're not an alfa male, she's just not into you and is just using you to make herself feel wanted because she keeps dating people based on sex.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #74
denlin68
台妹爱我
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2012 Evolution X

wow this is why i love this forum always get a good laugh besides talking about cars.... After seeing the pic OP you dont have much to lose man... I've been working down here in south america and the way they do it here in venezuela is ....you gotta give your cream cheese in her that way you can get to keep her forever~
2012 Mitsubishi Evolution X Current
2013 BMWX1 xDrive28i Current
Appreciate 0