BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

Mporium BMW

06-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
C-los
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Need Help Finding Interior Part Number Please

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening everyone,

So the previous owner had my interior 'carbon fiber wrapped'. I've been slowly replacing everything with 'proper' carbon pieces. i.e. Full BMW Performance Kit, and now i'll be adding the auto tecknic steering and center pieces (to finish the look, and apparently they match the best to the BMWp pieces.

I have an E92 Base with no CiC or screen. So in it's place i have a little pocket where the controller would normally go. Problem is, i cannot for the life of me find the part number so i can get a new one... BMW thinks i'll need to get a new console piece but, somehow i doubt that though, they could be right. I'm attaching photos so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

Unless someone knows if anyone sell a 'cap' to cover up the hole?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #2
C-los
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

I guess Mods can delete this thread. Pistonheeds already is posting about it as well.
I Apologize.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 11:09 PM   #3
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Let me know if you find that piece. I need one as well. I ended up removing it off my OE center console and installing it on the carbon console. I did some searching and was unable to find it. The finished product:
Attached Images

'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0