BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source

06-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
HELP!!!!!!

I can log into the Owners Circle to track my car but all it gives me is the progress of my and that it is in transit (shipping). But so many guys on here have been able to find out what ship their car is on and track it to the day as far as when it arrives in port by tracking the ship. How do guys get the additional information not on the owners circle? Also, in the owners circle it never uses the status numbers (112, 115, etc)........how do guys find that out as well?

THANK YOU FOR ANY INFORMATION

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
batchelorc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Deez nuts

You have to call your adviser for ship info. Then track it yourself. Read the tutorial in the ordering section
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by batchelorc View Post
You have to call your adviser for ship info. Then track it yourself. Read the tutorial in the ordering section
Damn, I thought you could get the info without going through CA.........I got the tracking sites though so I guess I will just contact BMWNA to get my VIN# and then track it that way.....

Thanks for the reply!!!

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

you don't actually have to call your CA, you can go to the ship tracking website and enter you vin # and find out for yourself which ship its on....read the ULTIMATE SHIP TRACKING GUIDE in the appropriate section in this forum...

sorry got to do it

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #5
gadget
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92///M SSII DCT

By the title of your thread i though that your car blew up or was stolen by aliens or something a little more urgent than how to track your car on the boat.

I myself am sick of waiting, over 2 years now and can't wait for my car. I'm sure I'll be just as hyper if not more when my car finally gets on the ship.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [2.00]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
please use the 800 number and stop using OC. also do not ask what the number is, search for it
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
you don't actually have to call your CA, you can go to the ship tracking website and enter you vin # and find out for yourself which ship its on....read the ULTIMATE SHIP TRACKING GUIDE in the appropriate section in this forum...

sorry got to do it
VIN# not showing up in the owners circle, and SA out of town for a while. Thought there might be a way other than contacting BMWNA (have asked questions before I thought they would know and didn't) to get the VIN, or I thought possibly my owners circle page was just going screwing not giving me the VIN#.

I know its the wrong forum, but in the right ones things tend to get burried

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
batchelorc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Deez nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post

sorry got to do it
I understand the link in the tracking tutorial is only for one shipping company and that BMW uses a couple different ones.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #9
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by batchelorc View Post
I understand the link in the tracking tutorial is only for one shipping company and that BMW uses a couple different ones.
Thanks! I know the sites that I can track my car, just couldn't get a hold of my VIN# and thought I was doing something wrong. Plus my SA was out of town for a while so couldn't ask him. Turns out BMWNA did have the VIN# and they were surprised it didn't show up in my owner circle.

Appreciate 0