BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-30-2011, 09:00 PM   #7723
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empower3d View Post
That's a good deal!

I just paid over $800 a ticket to goto Hawaii this November Good thing I only booked 1 ticket at that price... I booked 3 more tickets using miles
I've heard that the tickets to Hawaii are expensive. I guess it's because Hawaii is such a popular destination that they can charge whatever they want and people will still go there.

I've never been, but would love to go.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 09:54 PM   #7724
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

I LOVE the design of this house:

http://www.trulia.com/property/30441...xnard-CA-93035

I saw a similar house in Oxnard Shores that was only $650k. I would love to have a second home like that.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #7725
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
I never saw the appeal of auto x


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
When I went to Japan (summer of 09), the tickets were a little bit under $400 (round trip, all taxes and fees included).

Good deal, right?

When I went in Dec 09, right around Xmas (high season..) I had a round trip ticket with taxes etc for about $600

Summer is a horrible time to go to Japan lol. So hot and humid...
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #7726
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
I LOVE the design of this house:

http://www.trulia.com/property/30441...xnard-CA-93035

I saw a similar house in Oxnard Shores that was only $650k. I would love to have a second home like that.
I love the garage..
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #7727
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post

When I went in Dec 09, right around Xmas (high season..) I had a round trip ticket with taxes etc for about $600

Summer is a horrible time to go to Japan lol. So hot and humid...
You're right, but when I was there, it didn't really bother me (or my family). We were walking everywhere, too. We were constantly drinking water and energy drinks so I think that really helped.

I've been to Miami during the summer. Talk about a joke lol. You pretty much have to stay indoors at all time. It's way worse than Tokyo.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #7728
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Sean, have you been to Okinawa? I really want to go.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #7729
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Just finished Wangan Midnight series.. not bad :P


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
You're right, but when I was there, it didn't really bother me (or my family). We were walking everywhere, too. We were constantly drinking water and energy drinks so I think that really helped.

I've been to Miami during the summer. Talk about a joke lol. You pretty much have to stay indoors at all time. It's way worse than Tokyo.
I'm sure I sweat more than you lol



Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Sean, have you been to Okinawa? I really want to go.
Nope. Always wanted to visit though
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 11:12 PM   #7730
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

I only have 3 episodes left of Samurai Champloo. I'm going to watch them this weekend.

Okinawa looks like such a nice place. The way of life seems so much more different (more relaxed) than Tokyo.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #7731
Definitive
definitivecars.com
Definitive's Avatar
United_States
203
Rep
3,835
Posts

Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Definitive Send a message via MSN to Definitive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
I LOVE the design of this house:

http://www.trulia.com/property/30441...xnard-CA-93035

I saw a similar house in Oxnard Shores that was only $650k. I would love to have a second home like that.

Very sick house! kinda like what my parents want to do. I love how the garage is just in the house! Thats sick. If I was my dad I would do that and then only drive the 458 there!

D
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 12:26 AM   #7732
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
74
Rep
3,268
Posts

Drives: BSM X5M
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (7)

That's sick! The would be so nice with the 458 in there. I want a display garage
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #7733
Bowser330
Major
132
Rep
1,494
Posts

Drives: i3 REX
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I love the garage..
+1, drive-in living room is uber-win

finished wangan few nights ago, even had the wifey watch a bit of it. I liked it, it went over the technical aspects of tuning in a general way.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 02:57 AM   #7734
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
+1, drive-in living room is uber-win

finished wangan few nights ago, even had the wifey watch a bit of it. I liked it, it went over the technical aspects of tuning in a general way.
Hannah can't watch Anime lol
we tried
Fail
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 03:07 AM   #7735
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

As much as I enjoy Anime, I don't understand the appeal of cosplay. I honestly find it to be one of the strangest things.

What sucks is that most people assume that people who like Anime are also into cosplay. I think every High School has that one group of strange white kids who dress up like anime characters every day (I know mine did).
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 03:38 AM   #7736
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)



I've seen this video a million times and I still crack up every time I see it.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 04:00 AM   #7737
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
As much as I enjoy Anime, I don't understand the appeal of cosplay. I honestly find it to be one of the strangest things.

What sucks is that most people assume that people who like Anime are also into cosplay. I think every High School has that one group of strange white kids who dress up like anime characters every day (I know mine did).
I love cosplay

But only when it's very cute girls dressed up as half naked, sexy characters :P











I have made it a goal for myself that, prior to getting married, I will date a woman who is into cosplay (for obvious reasons)

Actually, I don't even care about the 'dating' part
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #7738
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

The sad reality is that maybe 1% of the girls look like that lol.

Here is a more accurate representation:



Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 04:40 AM   #7739
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Well, fortunately for me, the one's I've seen dressed up tend to look hot like that :P
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #7740
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Im sure that many of the cosplay girls in Japan are cute, but most of the ones here are.... lol
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #7741
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
38
Rep
2,904
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

If I had the money....

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27953

Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #7742
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Im sure that many of the cosplay girls in Japan are cute, but most of the ones here are.... lol
Over here too


You just need to surround yourself with pretty, cute women.

Cute women tend to have cute friends :P
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #7743
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
74
Rep
3,268
Posts

Drives: BSM X5M
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (7)

hey Shy can you get me a good deal on a deep clean exterior detail I accidentally left my car out the other night and the hood and front of my car are covered with hard water spots and etching that dont come off.....I am beating myself up about it because it looks terrible. Ive been so bummed I wanna trade it in and get a new 135 in SG . Didnt you mention that mcmuffin guy detailing? Or jason you have anyone? Feel free to chime in
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #7744
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
530
Rep
15,841
Posts

Drives: P-TurboS. E93M3/335i/Z435i/M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (297)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
hey Shy can you get me a good deal on a deep clean exterior detail I accidentally left my car out the other night and the hood and front of my car are covered with hard water spots and etching that dont come off.....I am beating myself up about it because it looks terrible. Ive been so bummed I wanna trade it in and get a new 135 in SG . Didnt you mention that mcmuffin guy detailing? Or jason you have anyone? Feel free to chime in
Yeah Rudy (McMuffin) can do it

But he's pretty busy now with work, moving, remodeling of new place and "a jamie" if you know what i mean
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1day riz will have an m3, i owe jason :d, james loves nails, jamie <3s octomom, jason wears lizard shoes!, persian hates women, riz gives out handjobs, riz has sulfur ass, riz is happy with dps, wes = megakooni, wes is too flashy, yousif da traitor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST