BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #23
JC919
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
I was almost thinking the same before I decided to Plastidip my car for winter protection 3 days ago! I think I was getting brainwashed by people like you on forums cause in fact, I don't remember when was the last time I saw a nice car in matte finish! Anyway to OP, do as you like, I did my car 2 days ago and I LOVE how it look, also I receive so many positive comments about my color and not a single negative one, exept my mother who prefered my Sparkling graphite but she does'nt dislike my camo green!

Attachment 796110

Attachment 796111
I commented in your thread that what you did was JC approved. The OP lives in California, and is not preparing his M3 to be a winter battle wagon. Instead he is talking about covering up one of the best BMW colors every made with lame ass matte.
2002 M5, SSII/Blk and bone stock. In storage back home in TX
2008 M3, AW/Blk 6MT, lots of track stuff SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 01:32 AM   #24
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
I commented in your thread that what you did was JC approved. The OP lives in California, and is not preparing his M3 to be a winter battle wagon. Instead he is talking about covering up one of the best BMW colors every made with lame ass matte.
Isnt that what this plastic-dipshit is about? lol
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #25
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
Yeah, I understand your point, I probably would'nt have done it if it was'nt for winter and even more so if my paint was brand new! My point was just that matte does'nt necessarily mean lame, but it's true that OPs paint is not something that would need to be covered!
Appreciate 0