BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #23
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

The diff is a great mod. Add lighter wheels and shave more weight and your car will rock. Ps. Get mike b tune. The car will scream afterwards
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #24
highyo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
The diff is a great mod. Add lighter wheels and shave more weight and your car will rock. Ps. Get mike b tune. The car will scream afterwards
dont dig mike b. at all. any competing products of his i am happy to consider. is the dinan tune not worth the money?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #25
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Most people here don't care for Dinan at all, but their tune is solid.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #26
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Dinan is overpriced and on a safe side. I've seen ess tune loose power on a stock car. There are many many other once I ont have experience with. Mike tunes by far best so far I've seen out of the 3. Good Luck to you.
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #27
highyo
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
The guys at Motor Works are fantastic and they have been Dinan installers for ever and i trust them completley. i have heard great things about their work on the M cars and have a great experience from my F10.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #28
highyo
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
Dinan is overpriced and on a safe side. I've seen ess tune loose power on a stock car. There are many many other once I ont have experience with. Mike tunes by far best so far I've seen out of the 3. Good Luck to you.
thank you sir
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #29
happos2
Dingleberries
Rep
Drives: Gray E92 M3

Test pipes on a stock exhaust are not obnoxious. And smell isn't that bad since you still have the 200 Cell cats in the xpipe. Pair that witha tune of your preference and that is the best bang for you buck in power. Add pulleys and you are essentially a full bolt on M3 with not much left in power to be extracted unless you spend significant money or supercharge.

As for the intake, just get a filter as others have said, unless you are a cosmetic guy that wants a fancy engine bay.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #30
highyo
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by happos2 View Post
Test pipes on a stock exhaust are not obnoxious. And smell isn't that bad since you still have the 200 Cell cats in the xpipe. Pair that witha tune of your preference and that is the best bang for you buck in power. Add pulleys and you are essentially a full bolt on M3 with not much left in power to be extracted unless you spend significant money or supercharge.

As for the intake, just get a filter as others have said, unless you are a cosmetic guy that wants a fancy engine bay.
have already ordered the AA filter, don't need a cute engine bay. the stage 1 suspension i have to think about bc i really dont like the aggresive drops on most aftermarket suspension systems, and i already have zcp. but i am intrigued by the increased travel of those shocks
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #31
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
I wouldn't go this far but I will say most don't like Dinan prices.........Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0