BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

03-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #45
lilcow
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo View Post
nice to see ppl understand where im coming from ..... funny thing is i got a call from360 as they found out about this thread and they tell me now Monday my wheels will be shipped out ... lets see what happens on Monday..
timo. Looking at this from a purely objective view, I'd recommend getting your money back. I think your fixation on these rims is forcing you to compromise how an average person would expect to be treated from any business. Its a matter of principle. Customer service is everything now-a-days. Besides... what's wrong with rolling on stock 19"s or 18"s. Your M3 speaks for itself. 360 forge can eat a fat one. Maybe they'll invest a little in customer service. Thanks for the insight nonetheless.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #46
BMW_03
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 xDrive30i On Order

All this makes me wonder how much does a set of these wheels run for? I mean how much money are we talking about here that's on the limbo? Excuse my ignorance, just wondering... their wheels look really nice and I've thought about getting some, but never bother asking a price...
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #47
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBolo View Post
All this makes me wonder how much does a set of these wheels run for? I mean how much money are we talking about here that's on the limbo? Excuse my ignorance, just wondering... their wheels look really nice and I've thought about getting some, but never bother asking a price...

4k-8k, depending on size, style & finish!

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #48
gemini330zhp
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E90

I would get my money back especially since you paid in full there should be no problem getting them 6 to 8 weeks. 12 weeks or more forget it thats crazy.

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #49
BMW_03
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Wow...for such a buy the least you could expect would be an honest voice telling you an accurate delivery day.. I get the quality and unique item you are getting but they should just say it takes 4-5 months and if possible ship them before to create a customer service value that shows their desire to serve you better..
Your wheels look sick though...How can you be patient and just have them sitting there waiting to be install...you're a patient man.. or I just need to grow up and dont be like a kid in Christmas with things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
4k-8k, depending on size, style & finish!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #50
Adonislike
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Insight/Honda Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
180 cast strikes again
Hahahaha!!! I love it.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #51
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
youre not getting the point here , i understand these wheels are custom wheels and not mass produced , my problem isnt that i had to wait 3months for a set of wheels my issue here is that i was mislead for three months i was initially told the wheels would take 6weeks , i was fine with that ,but everytime i call to find out about the wheels after 6weeks had passed i was always told they are going fine and they should be ready to ship next week , and next week would come and go over and over again , to me thats crap customer service , i think enough is enough really , be honest from the start and let me know that i would have to wait a few months , plain and simple..

At the end of the day, all you need to know is your wheels will come. They are great guys and I guarantee you that if you say you want your money back and dont want the wheels, the guys at 360 will put the money back on your credit card quicker then they took it off. Your right, you should be a given a more accurate date for when your wheels will be done, Im sure they are working on fixing this problem internally. But chill out, knowing that before you know it, you will have some of the nicest wheels out there!

By the way, my buddy with his 997 Turbo recently had his centers repainted to match body color on his 360 Forged 20"s, and the guy who was balanacing the tire at the rim shop, said it was one of the best rims he had ever seen. Its build and the fact that he barely had to put weights to balance the wheel, it was nearly perfect.

Few quick shots, not the best quality but I thought I would sure with others!
Attached Images

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #52
BMW_03
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
At the end of the day, all you need to know is your wheels will come. They are great guys and I guarantee you that if you say you want your money back and dont want the wheels, the guys at 360 will put the money back on your credit card quicker then they took it off. Your right, you should be a given a more accurate date for when your wheels will be done, Im sure they are working on fixing this problem internally. But chill out, knowing that before you know it, you will have some of the nicest wheels out there!

By the way, my buddy with his 997 Turbo recently had his centers repainted to match body color on his 360 Forged 20"s, and the guy who was balanacing the tire at the rim shop, said it was one of the best rims he had ever seen. Its build and the fact that he barely had to put weights to balance the wheel, it was nearly perfect.

Few quick shots, not the best quality but I thought I would sure with others!
Gawth Dammm!! That almost made me change my mind about the service part... Amazing....
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #53
sard
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelexec View Post
BBS wheels from Japan? I thought BBS was German
There's a Japanese Division.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #54
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Just be patient, it will be well worth it

You are right though, you deserve an accurate shipping date but do remember that you will be getting a custom set of wheels and you will absolutely love them.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #55
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Ok that porsche is straight up Material. Holy shit its incredible looking.

Honestly tho, to get back on track. Why is everyone fixed on him getting his money back?
Do you NOT want the wheels anymore? If thats the case then yes, its fine to do so, but if thats not the case then u have nothing to worry about. You will deff get ur wheels. They have some issues to fix up in order for them to get their wheels out on time. If they can master that, then I truly dont know if there is a wheel company better then them being that their desings, styles, material, and construction is the best ive seen.

As i said earlier, i had issues with them delaying my wheels as well, and at the time communication wasnt great either which I later found out was because they were in tokyo for the car show. After that tho they have always been on top of it and have answered every single question i had. Miguel on different occasions wanted to refund me my money untill I had my wheels in hand but I kept on telling him that was not necessary since I didnt want my money back, all i wnated was the wheels.

I feel like the OP is in the same position I was in, well trust me when i tell you, hold off just a bit longer and u will be satisfied. After all the waiting and emailing and speaking on the phone Miguel and I have become friends lol. Any questions or concerns i just hit him up on his cell lmaooo. All i need to do now is go visit.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 05:22 AM   #56
argonboy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 Space Gray

OEM FTW!
      03-13-2009, 05:32 AM   #57
Forged Wheels
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: black

Anything that is custom and high quality takes time. Just try to be patient they are a good company and the wheels do come out great. I have never heard of a complaint once the wheels have arrived.
      03-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #58
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonboy View Post
OEM FTW!
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 06:47 AM   #59
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

demand to speak to the owner oh wait he just ran out of gas & won't be able to get to work...

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 07:36 AM   #60
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBolo View Post
Wow...for such a buy the least you could expect would be an honest voice telling you an accurate delivery day..

Yep! I dont think the issue here is him having patients or not, its the fact that 360 is giving him the run around on his ship date. Im sure if they were honest about it then he would quietly be waiting. Doesn't seem to be the case.

My buddy ordered a set and they did the same to him. Kept telling him they will ship, they never did. So finally he demanded they be shipped or he wanted his money back. They did ship them then... only to show up with lots of imperfections as if the job was done in a hurry. He then returned them but at least he got a refund. Hes happy he got his money back which is why hes not making a big stink about it. But personally i think people should be aware. They really do have great wheels if done right though.

Hopefully it was just bad timing with them moving to a new location. Im sure things will get better from here.
      03-13-2009, 07:40 AM   #61
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
yes that will happen very soon , they have called me twice already
, shame it had to get to this
Sounds like lame ass customer service, and even fraud to me (charging your card for the full amount months before shipping the wheels). The power of the internet! What were they thinking--all of a sudden getting their act together once a case is made public? They should have responded to and dealt with your concerns when you contacted them earlier several times--before it got to this. There is absolutely no excuse for that. They may be great guys and all that, but that doesn't mean they are great businessmen based on what the OP is saying...
      03-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #62
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Tallycoolies had wheels ordered through them also and after 3mths waiting he still hasn't gotten anything either

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #63
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Dude, Fuck 360. I'm sick of hearing all these stupid threads, learn your lesson already. Call your CC company and put a chargeback. Go to HRE, BBS, Klassen another company that will actually take care of you. I'm pretty sure you would have your rims 3 weeks to a month at the most.

Good luck.
      03-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #64
dvn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 C63 Coupe

Why do people continue to support companies that have bad customer service?

If you want the wheels that bad then its worth waiting for. But, depending on how bad I was treated or given the run around, I would consider disputing the charge and letting them keep a custom made set of wheels.

After all, you're not just paying for wheels; you're also paying for customer service. Because you'd expect them to fix any problems that may arise with the wheels, right?

With that being said, I'm not suggesting you dispute the charge. Just adding my two cents.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #65
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 6MT M3

I can't read this thread anymore. I'm getting dumber by the minute. They obviously had issues of high demand and customer service, but I'm pretty sure they are working on it. Some of you TOOLS need to go back to work. Stop wasting your time bashing a company that probably has hundreds of customers that actually had a good experience!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #66
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
They will deliver ur wheels, sooner or later, and trust me, u will love them. I know they have issues getting their wheels out, (I was one of them) I think its mainly due to the fact that they moved into a new location 2 times I believe, much much bigger location to take care of this issue, but unfortunately we all ordered while the moving was taking place. Had u ordered now, u would get ur wheels much sooner. U have every right to b upset, but b just a bit more patient and they will come thru. Sooner or later they always do lol. Sometimes we just wish it was sooner then later.
Thanks gthiryty! This quote sums it up best... Guys there is always another side to a story, not even going to get into details as we don't believe in fueling forum fires Regardless we are on top of this order... the last remaining delayed orders... and the other 150+ sets a month

The excuse is simply growing pains, we never expected to get this big especially so quickly! In the end I do have to thank all of our current customers, delayed or not, because what gives us the satisfaction and drive we need to do what we do best is your un-Canny excitement and Happiness with our end product Thank you guys and we are continuously expanding to achieve 360 Perfection!

please pm me with any comments or questions you guys may have directly... We will not be posting anymore in this thread...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread