BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

BPM

01-23-2014, 01:29 PM   #45
HeavyTireSmoke
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5/C63

Could you post a pic of the wheels with the current news paper for validation that these wheels are in your possession?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2014, 02:42 PM   #46
BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyTireSmoke View Post
Could you post a pic of the wheels with the current news paper for validation that these wheels are in your possession?

Good luck with that. Something isnt adding up here. I was totally going to buy these and it wasnt until I asked to go see them, that he flipped out on me and told me not to waste time he was firm on his price. Which I never complained about price in the first place. I simply wanted to see the actual rim and tire condition. I was concerned about the wrong tire size on the front and wanted to see how stretched it was. For a car that has nice photos in the original post, I found it very odd that he didn't have ONE other photo of his car with these wheels or any close ups of the rims.

I mean if you're going to do up your car, you're going to have photos.

Maybe hes just horrible at sales 101? Who knows. But Id be suspicious people.
      01-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #47
HeavyTireSmoke
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5/C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Good luck with that. Something isnt adding up here. I was totally going to buy these and it wasnt until I asked to go see them, that he flipped out on me and told me not to waste time he was firm on his price. Which I never complained about price in the first place. I simply wanted to see the actual rim and tire condition. I was concerned about the wrong tire size on the front and wanted to see how stretched it was. For a car that has nice photos in the original post, I found it very odd that he didn't have ONE other photo of his car with these wheels or any close ups of the rims.

I mean if you're going to do up your car, you're going to have photos.

Maybe hes just horrible at sales 101? Who knows. But Id be suspicious people.
I agree, Suspicious type of ad and lack of info upon communication. Seller PM'd me that the wheels are located at Dakwheel.com and I should call them to answer any questions and so forth, so why doesn't the seller post pics of the wheels? Because this is a shady forum member and sounds like a rip. GL to anyone who takes this risk.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 12:24 AM   #48
E92MpwR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92

bump
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 12:30 AM   #49
E92MpwR
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyTireSmoke View Post
I agree, Suspicious type of ad and lack of info upon communication. Seller PM'd me that the wheels are located at Dakwheel.com and I should call them to answer any questions and so forth, so why doesn't the seller post pics of the wheels? Because this is a shady forum member and sounds like a rip. GL to anyone who takes this risk.
I just gave the dak wheel and tire website for it to seem more legit being it is a legit business that has a physical address.

google it

they are not on his website you just call the number provided and ask for David
He is doing the deal for me or will pack and ship for me being i dont have time for all that because I work alot

also those pictures were professionally done by SCC motorsports so i didnt feel the need to take iphone pics of my wheels
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #50
E92MpwR
Private First Class
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2014, 02:31 AM   #51
E92MpwR
Private First Class
Rep