BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

02-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #45
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyB View Post
Nice! I think yours matches the spy photo better than mine as well. This is fun - I wonder what is under there?
Lol, Yeah we can only guess what's under there...

If I seen a prototype I'd be tempted to rip the camo off ! (although it would probably be impossible to take off )
      02-04-2007, 02:16 AM   #46
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
i call your wager. if it is an m3 your e92 is mine and vice versa
I'll call that wager as well. Unfortunately there is no real way to settle such a wager without tracking down this actual mule itself and stripping the camo off or opening the hood. Unfortunately as well your "bet" is a total farce.

Doesn't the grey mule pics posted above by south convince you that you are wrong?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2007, 10:12 AM   #47
zuggerat89
Still waiting...
United_States
Rep
Drives: OGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
i'm like 99% sure that is a 335 with the M Aero rear bumper and a different exhaust. you can really see gills on the side which the spy cars obviously do. and the car hasn't been debuted yet. NO WAY it would be on the open road before debut without camo. no way.
dude ur wrong it has the spoiler, quad exhaust, taped up side vents, taped up mirrors, the lower lip of the rear bumper is more curved than the aero kit and the vent openning is wider. thank you thank you
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #48
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
I'll call that wager as well. Unfortunately there is no real way to settle such a wager without tracking down this actual mule itself and stripping the camo off or opening the hood. Unfortunately as well your "bet" is a total farce.

Doesn't the grey mule pics posted above by south convince you that you are wrong?
i cant tell if u agree with me or disagree (i think its the m3)
      02-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #49
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
i cant tell if u agree with me or disagree (i think its the m3)
I disagree with imolazhp_ci who beleives the mule shots are NOT an M3. I think they are and agree with you.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #50
mloyelo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2005 Porsche Carrera

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE JEDI View Post
To be honest with you BMW is really starting to loose it's appeal to me, they play they bait, and they use you...there products are okay...I really think you have better products and wiith the last 5 and 3 series they have really fallen off to me..what keeps them going is they leak info, baut you and wait to see what the other guy does then they launch....2 years for the new M-3 and they have had the new convertible out for what a few months now...and no prices for the United states..fuck you BMW go play with the boy else where make mine a new caddilac CTS
Ha Ha...with you. +1

Now Porsche on the other hand - straightforward with design, and totally hitting the mark - new 911, Cayman, and the new Panamera.
Appreciate 0