BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

08-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #111
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Step 1) Don't marry a waitress
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #112
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

She's just a little sugarbunny.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #113
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Silver View Post
I want to post pics. LOL... Thread is starting to get boring.
do it. this shit will explode for days! lol
      08-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #114
HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Forget about this gold-digger. Tell her you don't want to hurt your wife and kids and leave. Also, if she's a bitch after you explain yourself post us her number.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #115
WWONG
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
4 pages and no one suggested a threesome.
+1
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #116
FLOSS M
///M3
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 X-Drive

Just to clarify - this is all related to driving an M3. Are you serious, it's a nice car but not an exotic!

Dude, you married your wife, RESPECT HER!!! Those VOWS you took really do mean something, in situations like this. Don't do it and forget it.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 02:12 AM   #117
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
There's nothing like getting head from a woman that loves to give it....

Do it OP I wont judge you....
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 04:48 AM   #118
zgood4u
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Step 1) Don't marry a waitress
She wasn't when I married her, I was pussy blind and she was a party girl. FYI, it was also about 30 years ago.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 06:01 AM   #119
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Plain and simple...it is an infatuation...in my line of work...I see the effects of cheating husbands every day... It is devastating...do you really want to hurt your wife like that???

If not...then be a man and act like you have been here before!!

I am fairly attractive, financially well of, in a position of power and to be honest women are frequently attracted to me...you should see the texts that these women send!!!

Do I act on this??? No, because having a woman attracted to me is not a new experience.

Plain and simple... It ends badly...and you know it

Do the right thing...then go get some counseling

Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 06:11 AM   #120
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgood4u View Post
She wasn't when I married her, I was pussy blind and she was a party girl. FYI, it was also about 30 years ago.

10 year coke addiction. Dude, you had issues before she got knocked up.

OP you are already fucked. Your wife noticed how much different you are acting and is now wondering why. She has hired a PI and he has been following you. You're life is ruined. Might as well take it out on this whore. Because you won't be able to fuck someone that looks like her ever again when your wife is done putting you through the wringer.

GL OP!
      08-13-2011, 06:41 AM   #121
zgood4u
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

10 year coke addiction. Dude, you had issues before she got knocked up.

You are correct and this further exasperated any issues I had and so the spiral began. Been done with that crap for 20 years.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #122
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgood4u View Post
This pretty much backs up my whole idea that I don't want to be with somebody who is on a "different level" when it comes to work/education. I'm a professional. I tend to fuck woman with 4-8 less years of education. Its all dandy and all but I don't think I'd settle down with anybody with less than a bachelors at the very least, or somebody who has really made it for themselves without the need for school (hard to find these days). Anyway. I think it creates a small divide when you are on those different levels, that small divide leads to a bigger one, and next thing you know your waitress wife is having trains ran on her by apron wearing line cooks.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #123
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainNed View Post
I am a long time member of this forum. This is obviously not my established account. I don't want to reveal who I am.

I don't (can't) reveal the circumstances, but recently I have become friends with a female who probably became interested in me due in large part to my car. That's a shallow reason to be attracted to someone, no doubt. There is a lot more to the story, but I don't feel like I can tell it right now.

But, this post isn't really about that. This post is actually a full-on cry for help. I am a married man. A happily married man, in fact. But no marriage is perfect. And this girl and I have become attached, obsessed and frankly, entrenched. The only thing keeping me from stepping out on my wife is me. This woman is ready to take things to the next level - to whatever level we can imagine. I am fighting every ounce of my fucking will power to keep this from becoming a huge mistake and a huge bucket of regret.

What the hell do I do? Can someone please talk some sense into me? Oh and before someone says it, yes she is hot and no I can't post pics, sorry.
Sounds like you already made a huge mistake and should regret it.

If your married thats an oath. Should have sought divorce before messing around. Sorry but I'm a man of my word and marriage is a huge promise. Don't make it if you can't keep it.

Good luck in your situation though none-the-less. Your wife deserves to know.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #124
zgood4u
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
This pretty much backs up my whole idea that I don't want to be with somebody who is on a "different level" when it comes to work/education. I'm a professional. I tend to fuck woman with 4-8 less years of education. Its all dandy and all but I don't think I'd settle down with anybody with less than a bachelors at the very least, or somebody who has really made it for themselves without the need for school (hard to find these days). Anyway. I think it creates a small divide when you are on those different levels, that small divide leads to a bigger one, and next thing you know your waitress wife is having trains ran on her by apron wearing line cooks.
Couldn't agree with you more. At the time of that marriage I was a full time bar musician and that was the level of girl that was I was involved with, not exceptionally bright but more than available for any and all manner of depravity. Times have changed and I have a good solid 18 years with the current beau who is a brilliant conversationalist with a very twisted sense of humor and am absolutely happy.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #125
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

80 20 rule...

80 percent of the women you want only have 20 percent of the quality of the women that takes care of you.

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #126
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan View Post
80 20 rule...

80 percent of the women you want only have 20 percent of the quality of the women that takes care of you.
True. I've never had a woman take care of me like the one I see now but that spark just isn't there and it kills it. Sex is great though.

She's making me pulled pork tonight. Cant complain I guess.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #127
rainNed
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Thanks Poleposition, you won the voice of reason award.

Thanks to everyone else for your replies too. For what it is worth:

- I knew that I would get called every name in the book when I made this post. That was part of the reason why I did it.

- I knew this would show up on google. Again that's a good thing. You knew what search terms to use to get here. My wife or anyone else in my life for that matter, is not going to google around and find this. And if they do, well, I guess I deserve it.

- Again, I can't talk to a friend about this, at least not yet. All of my good friends have wives, and their wives know my wife. If you are married you will understand why revealing any of this to my buddies would be a real bad idea.

I went on vacation with the wife and kids this weekend, and it was a huge wake-up call. It was just what I needed to realize that the life I have is amazing and beautiful and I would be a complete failure if I traded it for some cheap fling.

Just to clear up a few things:

- I am an attractive guy who gets noticed by the opposite sex so I don't need a car or any other help to get women. So no, this isn't the first time I have been in a position where I had to man-up and respect my vows and it won't be the last either. However, this was the first time since I have been married that I was pushed this close to the brink.

- This girl literally sits about 5 feet away from me so, I am indeed in an almost impossible situation. I have some ideas of what I can do to make things better, but right now the best weapon I have is self control.

- The first day I started this job a group of us went out to eat and I was one of the people that drove. When we started to head back to work, this girl asked the driver of the car she was in to stop so she should come get in my car. That doesn't happen if you are driving a minivan. So, with that, you can all decide for yourself how much the car played a role here.

In conclusion, I feel like my head is right and I am thinking with my brain instead of my dick now, so thank you all collectively for helping to save my marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleposition View Post
Sorry to say but you're fucked. You mentioned that you guys work together. This means you have to see her everyday. You need to end it now before it gets physical. If you think its hard to cease communication now, wait til you bang her. If you end it now, you guys will always have this exciting secret to think back on and no harm done. If you proceed as she wants to, you will F**K your life as you know it. This includes work, home, kids, everything. The second you pull your D**K out of her, you'll be so sorry you did it and you'll want to punch her in the face. Also, when you go home that night, you wont be able to look at your kids without an overwhelming feeling of guilt coming over you. While it may be exciting to know you can still attract a female, in your situation as described, there are WAY too many downsides. I would abort mission immediately and save yourself a life changing world full of hurt. Focus on your wife and your life. You'll be a better man for it.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #128
Poleposition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
United_States
Rep
Drives: very well

Quote:
np
2024 i4 M50 on order

IG @purpleM5Comp_NY
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #129
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:

Thanks to everyone else for your replies too. For what it is worth:

- I knew that I would get called every name in the book when I made this post. That was part of the reason why I did it.

- I knew this would show up on google. Again that's a good thing. You knew what search terms to use to get here. My wife or anyone else in my life for that matter, is not going to google around and find this. And if they do, well, I guess I deserve it.

- Again, I can't talk to a friend about this, at least not yet. All of my good friends have wives, and their wives know my wife. If you are married you will understand why revealing any of this to my buddies would be a real bad idea.

I went on vacation with the wife and kids this weekend, and it was a huge wake-up call. It was just what I needed to realize that the life I have is amazing and beautiful and I would be a complete failure if I traded it for some cheap fling.

Just to clear up a few things:

- I am an attractive guy who gets noticed by the opposite sex so I don't need a car or any other help to get women. So no, this isn't the first time I have been in a position where I had to man-up and respect my vows and it won't be the last either. However, this was the first time since I have been married that I was pushed this close to the brink.

- This girl literally sits about 5 feet away from me so, I am indeed in an almost impossible situation. I have some ideas of what I can do to make things better, but right now the best weapon I have is self control.

- The first day I started this job a group of us went out to eat and I was one of the people that drove. When we started to head back to work, this girl asked the driver of the car she was in to stop so she should come get in my car. That doesn't happen if you are driving a minivan. So, with that, you can all decide for yourself how much the car played a role here.

In conclusion, I feel like my head is right and I am thinking with my brain instead of my dick now, so thank you all collectively for helping to save my marriage.

Just realize especially since she works so close to you she may flip out when you go cold on her so you are not out of the grass yet... a woman scorned is not a pretty sight.
I predict if you don't get some counseling you will probably cheat at some point.