BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

12-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Canadians Interested in "Edition" Model - Pricing

Just a quick FYI....for those of you in Canada wishing to order a 2010 "Edition" model, better hurry. And here's the "list" price: $9,900.00 CAD for the MCB and Dakar colors, $8100 CAD for the Alpine White version. On top of that you must specify the 19" wheels ($2,000 CAD) and the High Gloss Shadowline trim ($795 CAD). Everything else is available at regular option pricing.

And here's a quote from the product bulletin that some asking about Monte Carlo Blue may appreciate:

"Monte Carlo Blue Metallic paint finish is exclusive to X5 M and will not be possible on any other vehicle after this batch of Special Editions."

Regards, Mark.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
jamie
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: A few

There's a white one coming soon that I'm going to look at. I thought the bump was slightly lower, but that's a lot of dough for some black stuff, leather and stitching.
2018 Fiat 488 Spider soon
2018 GT3 and GT3RS incoming
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
jordanfox
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

$9,900.00 CAD for the MCB and Dakar colors, $8100 CAD for the Alpine White version

personally think that's too much.....look at 2500 punds premium in the UK price, which includes 19' wheel....I really doubt $8100 are the absolute premium set upon normal price..
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Canadian BMW Stealerships should be ashamed of themselves for even bringing one of these cars in. 10 grand premium over the price of the stock M3 is crazy! I wonder how many of those potential buyers will be headed to MB Stealerships and ordering a 2010 C63 with P31 packages for less money??
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Canadian BMW Stealerships should be ashamed of themselves for even bringing one of these cars in. 10 grand premium over the price of the stock M3 is crazy! I wonder how many of those potential buyers will be headed to MB Stealerships and ordering a 2010 C63 with P31 packages for less money??
Perhaps...but people pay a similar premium when ordering the individual options on BMWs here in Canada!

The Individual package with the wheels cost close to $22,000 on the 760Li we have and it was worth it.

Till this day people still ask me how you got those colors, leather and wheels...its an Individual!

I think as Canadians, one should buy Canadian and support our dealers!

However, some people still go down south and get their cars from the US Dealers
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #6
BMWCadet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 MR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Perhaps...but people pay a similar premium when ordering the individual options on BMWs here in Canada!

The Individual package with the wheels cost close to $22,000 on the 760Li we have and it was worth it.

Till this day people still ask me how you got those colors, leather and wheels...its an Individual!

I think as Canadians, one should buy Canadian and support our dealers!

However, some people still go down south and get their cars from the US Dealers
I agree. You're paying for the right to have a car that BMW will never release again. A unique, very limited amount of people will own one.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #7
BMWCadet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 MR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Who cares?

1) At least you get the option of purchasing the limited edition model, where as the United States gets screwed.

2) You have a run of the mill M3 which will depreciate at an alarming rate while the LTD edition M3 will hold its value much better.

3) If people truly want to go to MB dealerships, then thats their choice. People would complain about a 5 grand premium over the stock M3. Nowadays, people are too cheap to see real value.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #8
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Agree, agree and agree. My M3 Individual with Competition Pkg (I'll be taking two hits thusly) will be over the top money wise but it's what I've always wanted and no one is forcing me to do it. In the end, "Mark's M" will be an M3 like no other. The name says it all I guess
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2009, 09:28 AM   #9
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

I agree. I love my Azurite Black M3, with piano black trim.

Most people would have no idea that it's any different than Jerez Black (it is quite different, especially side-by-side), but I KNOW. I haven't seen another Azurite M3, which is a cool feeling.

That said, I am curious as to what this Competition Package entails.....
      12-14-2009, 03:02 AM   #10
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
I agree. I love my Azurite Black M3, with piano black trim.

Most people would have no idea that it's any different than Jerez Black (it is quite different, especially side-by-side), but I KNOW. I haven't seen another Azurite M3, which is a cool feeling.

That said, I am curious as to what this Competition Package entails.....
My 760Li has the same color as yours - Azurite Black/Platinum Interior and Piano Fascia, and there is a difference between the 2 colors (JB vs AB), but to an untrained eye its quite similar
Appreciate 0