BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #331
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
those would go great with my tatooed eyebrows
nice a tranny m3 owner!

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #332
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Please move this to the drivetrain sub-forum.
now this thread is getting out of hand
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #333
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
nice a tranny m3 owner!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #334
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
now this thread is getting out of hand
its been a while since i got crazy.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #335
MStar
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoM3ForMe View Post
If you seriously buy watches to get attention from 'chicKs'... well, that is sad. I have always found that "Hey, how's it going?" works wonders. Not too mention, it is free
There are two things women notice on a man right off the bat, his shoes and his wrist watch..Im ok with the "hey how's it going" approach on its own..but coupling that with nice attire/accessories makes all the difference
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #336
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolkster View Post
There are two things women notice on a man right off the bat, his shoes and his wrist watch..Im ok with the "hey how's it going" approach on its own..but coupling that with nice attire/accessories makes all the difference
funny! i have a lot of both. married though. suits as well.

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #337
spr
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3; e92 ESS650+ M3

Eh. No women even know what my Daytona is.... maybe because there are so many folexes out there.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #338
WRXXX
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 SG M3 (SOLD), '17 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
LOL yeah because that massive IWC logo really stands out when the watch is on your wrist.
But why so upset? Is that because a rep devalues the exclusivity you hoped you had bought when you blew $massive just to own the genuine article? Bless, must suck to be you.

Yes but you are a douche so who cares.
Tell me you'll appreciate a guy who buys a Fiero and converts the body into a Ferrari. Then tells everyone how much he saved and that Ferrari owners are idiots for buying the real thing. Thought so. You are basically doing the same. LOL, the only thing you can say back at me is the loss of exclusivity and butthurt I got for blowing massive $$ on the real thing? Put it this way, I am more then happy with my watches. I'll buy the real thing again even if there are $100 fakes for me to choose from. You want to wear fake watches? No biggie. Just don't go around talking shit like "...save wasting $10,000 on a gen watch that probably costs only $500 to produce." to defend yourself. It makes you sound rather ignorant.

You had 9 P-cars? Good for you. It still does not make your penis any bigger. Your douche level has certainly gone up, though.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #339
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw

$10K is two years worth of Roth IRA's!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #340
MStar
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #341
WRXXX
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirer1guy View Post
$10K is two years worth of Roth IRA's!
Then go buy a Timex. They have some really nice ones that don't cost too much.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #342
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXXX View Post
Then go buy a Timex. They have some really nice ones that don't cost too much.
I prefer a sun dial smart ass!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #343
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

life should be 50 percent responsibility and 50 percent fun. once you fulfill the responsibilty part its up to you what you do for fun. i save first spend second. gotta be able to enjoy the trapping of success otherwise success isnt worth much.

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #344
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

people forget to realize that a watch is the closest material purchase that doesn't depreciate hardcore. Rolex and some Breitlings hold their value quite well.

I have sold a Breitling on ebay for more than I purchased it after wearing it for some time.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #345
spr
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3; e92 ESS650+ M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3an View Post
people forget to realize that a watch is the closest material purchase that doesn't depreciate hardcore. Rolex and some Breitlings hold their value quite well.

I have sold a Breitling on ebay for more than I purchased it after wearing it for some time.
THIS. This is actually THE reason I bought a 2012 scrambled Daytona. I can wear it for a few years and sell it for what I bought it for. Hah!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #346
WRXXX
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirer1guy View Post
I prefer a sun dial smart ass!
An hour glass would be more practical for you, then.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #347
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
An hour glass would be more practical for you, then.
Certainly sir.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #348
My3rdM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXXX
Quote:
LOL yeah because that massive IWC logo really stands out when the watch is on your wrist.
But why so upset? Is that because a rep devalues the exclusivity you hoped you had bought when you blew $massive just to own the genuine article? Bless, must suck to be you.

Yes but you are a douche so who cares.
Tell me you'll appreciate a guy who buys a Fiero and converts the body into a Ferrari. Then tells everyone how much he saved and that Ferrari owners are idiots for buying the real thing. Thought so. You are basically doing the same. LOL, the only thing you can say back at me is the loss of exclusivity and butthurt I got for blowing massive $$ on the real thing? Put it this way, I am more then happy with my watches. I'll buy the real thing again even if there are $100 fakes for me to choose from. You want to wear fake watches? No biggie. Just don't go around talking shit like "...save wasting $10,000 on a gen watch that probably costs only $500 to produce." to defend yourself. It makes you sound rather ignorant.

You had 9 P-cars? Good for you. It still does not make your penis any bigger. Your douche level has certainly gone up, though.
Well Said!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #349
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Quote:
Tell me you'll appreciate a guy who buys a Fiero and converts the body into a Ferrari. Then tells everyone how much he saved and that Ferrari owners are idiots for buying the real thing.
Well if he can cheaply build a Ferrari that looks and performs identically to a real one then kudos to him - If thats what he wants to do, why should I care? - You are the one with a stick up his ass about reps not me.

Quote:

I am more then happy with my watches. I'll buy the real thing again even if there are $100 fakes for me to choose from. You want to wear fake watches? No biggie. Just don't go around talking shit like "...save wasting $10,000 on a gen watch that probably costs only $500 to produce."
The thing is, what I said is true.
You are deluding yourself if you think that say a $10K Rolex costs much more than $500 to make. I'm all for people buying exactly what they want, you are cool with spending $big on a watch and thats brilliant, but at least be honest with yourself.

Quote:
Jeez is that the best you've got -I already called you a Douche and suggested your pal (My3rdM3) has a small penis. Put some effort in dude.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #350
fallonautomotive
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
Back in the day I remember a mod my car or mod my wrist post.

I said wrist w/o little hesitation, but the mod bug is a dangerous one and when it bites, you're screwed. Akrapovic exhaust, HRE P40's, and many mods later I could've gotten a pretty sweet watch by now, but modded the bimmer first.

So now I am thinking about taking my own words and getting the Panerai...or should I go BBK?

Panerai 292

Brembo BBK
it is so stunning with expensive..
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #351
WRXXX
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Well if he can cheaply build a Ferrari that looks and performs identically to a real one then kudos to him - If thats what he wants to do, why should I care? - You are the one with a stick up his ass about reps not me.
Right...It will still perform as the real thing with just the body modification? How do you build a cheap Ferrari along with the performance? Isn't that oxy-moronic? Like that cheap watch of yours only looks vaguely like the real thing but the insides are crap. It will not hold up to anything. You still don't get it do you? Still trying to justify or twist the facts. I have no problem with people wearing fakes as long as they don't go around telling everyone its a waste to buy the real thing.

Quote:
The thing is, what I said is true.
You are deluding yourself if you think that say a $10K Rolex costs much more than $500 to make. I'm all for people buying exactly what they want, you are cool with spending $big on a watch and thats brilliant, but at least be honest with yourself.
No, its not true. Have you been to a watch factory. I mean a real watch factory? My friend's dad is an sales exec for IWC in HK. The cost of the watch is much, much more then $500. Also if you take into consideration the amount of marketing, design and testing they do, it becomes even more. Otherwise, flakey's like you would never have heard of the brand to even bother to wear a fake in the first place.

Quote:
Jeez is that the best you've got -I already called you a Douche and suggested your pal (My3rdM3) has a small penis. Put some effort in dude.
You call me a douche and suggested someone else has a small penis. Wow, you are just so full of effort. Alright, if it makes you happy how about calling you a wankerlord instead? I came up with that myself.

Last edited by WRXXX; 10-03-2012 at 09:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #352
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Quote:
Like that cheap watch of yours only looks vaguely like the real thing
Then it should be easy for you to point out how it varies from a gen 3717.
Time to put up or shut up.
Appreciate 0