BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

01-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
PMKC
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, Supra Turbo 6sp

FS: GruppeM intake/exhaust for E9x M3!

hi, I hope posting this in SoCal forum is ok since they are large boxes and pick-up is desired (909 area code).

Hi all, I've got both a full titanium GruppeM exhaust for the BMW E92 M3 coupe/convertible (will fit sedan too but tips stick out another inch), as well as an E9x full carbon fiber GruppeM intake.
Both are in impeccable shape, no scratches, dents, cracks, etc, not even in the carbon. The exhaust has no scratches and weighs a staggering 25.4 lb (less than half of stock). Were only on a 2010 E90 M3 sedan for about 7 months but the car went back to dealer.
The quality is best of the best--the best welds I've ever seen, and I've seen them all. The intake fits perfect and includes a large carbon brake duct that routes air to the intake better.
Retail for the exhaust (because you don't find Gruppe M "sales" anywhere) is $5615 + shipping, and $3162 + shipping for the intake--for a total of just under $9100 shipped. I'm letting these go for together $4995 picked up in Southern California (909 area code, near San Bernardino, in Redlands).
For sounds and sites, check these out:

the exhaust doesn't drone whatsoever. In fact, the AFE it previously had was twice as loud and extreme drone at 3000rpm. this one does not. At part-throttle it can be as nearly as quiet as stock, but at WOT it's deeper. the roar up front from the V8 is also WAY more pronounced with the intake. Both together netted 12whp with out any mods to the ECU, tested by the same magazine that gained nothing with other intake/exh mods for this car. and lastly, the eye candy part is pretty cool as well!

If these don't sell by the 10th of January that's ok--they'll be trekked back in a relative's truck to Kansas City where it'll go on a different car. But just trying to save having to haul it cross-country for now. thanks for reading! I'd appreciate this thread being solely about this sale. If you have questions don't hesitate to email me.

as mentioned, both the intake and exhaust together: $4995 picked up (saving you over $4000 over the normal cost from GruppeM dealer). And no dealer is allowed to sell for less than 5% under msrp!
if need to separate, will do so for:
$2150, intake
$3250, exhaust

Sorry, prices are FIRM. thanks for reading. if you have any other questions, please email me at pm332@hotmail.com. thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Some pics of the parts would be great!
Appreciate 0