BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

04-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #1
Closer_2001
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 E90

+++Advantage BMW: Clear Lake, TX

Just wanted to put out an endorsement for Chris Sundermeyer at Advantage BMW Clear Lake, TX (Houston Area).

I shopped with several dealers locally in Houston and had a broad range of experiences: high pressure...to general indifference on me buying a car.

Chris was quite different. Good product knowledge and straight forward.

I came in looking for an 335, 6-man. Chris didn't have one and didn't have one coming in. He found one locally for me to drive at another dealer without question.

We talked about an order, and I was suitably tempted by an incoming E90 M3, but I ended up purchasing a used 335 from an individual. Chris was gracious enough to run the VIN for a service history for me.

Advantage has a Melbourne Red Coupe and a Silverstone Sedan in stock. If you are looking...I'd highly suggest reaching out to these guys. I know I will return when I'm in the market again.
      04-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
GoKooL
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, e85 M Roadster

I agree with your experience. Very knowledgable and you can tell he knows his stuff. It's unfortunately uncommon to find a salesperson that knows as much as we do about their cars, but he's one of those guys that is prowling the same forums as we do. I was only able to scoop him a few times...

Got me into a(n) Jerez Black e92 M3 at MSRP with no fuss. No games involved and kept me up to date with each step through production, never had to call to ask. Only 1143 miles to go until I can let 'er loose.

The dealership as a whole is a well run place, not pretentious, with friendly available staff and excellent service. We all know that BMWFS is not the best deal out there (except for some of the benefits) and Wally Spence was very helpful in getting me the best out of the available financing.

This is my second purchase (other was an 07 M Roadster)there in the last 6 months and won't be my last.
Appreciate 0