BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

09-19-2013, 06:35 AM   #661
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^Its tough bc dealers who have units left are going to try and hold out as long as they can to get as much as they can. Your more then welcome to offer them what you want to offer them but I would imagine it would be very tough for them to let a golden unit go so easily.

You would be actually shocked that 6mt are in demand just as much as DCT. Are you trying to lease to get a lower payment? if not what if you were to get pre approved loan from your bank and buy one of the cars that are up for sale in the forums for sale section? Or maybe take over a lease from a forum member?

Either way I wish you the best of luck and if you can get one of the last beast go for it! This car is awesome! I love mine and its going to be tough to let it go next year when the new m4 comes out.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:Jimmym@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #662
Powaup
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra 3.0 (Past: 2015 M23

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^Its tough bc dealers who have units left are going to try and hold out as long as they can to get as much as they can. Your more then welcome to offer them what you want to offer them but I would imagine it would be very tough for them to let a golden unit go so easily.

You would be actually shocked that 6mt are in demand just as much as DCT. Are you trying to lease to get a lower payment? if not what if you were to get pre approved loan from your bank and buy one of the cars that are up for sale in the forums for sale section? Or maybe take over a lease from a forum member?

Either way I wish you the best of luck and if you can get one of the last beast go for it! This car is awesome! I love mine and its going to be tough to let it go next year when the new m4 comes out.

Thank you for the advice I think I am going to wait a bit and look to finance a used model. Do you think the price of e92 M3s will drop in the next 4-6 months? Also, Is it possible to get extra warranty on a car that is already out of warranty? (i.e: 2008, 2009, 2010 M3) and if so around how much would it be?
      09-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #663
GOLFFRR
Rep

^^It would be very common for the value to drop when the new models come out its a trend that im sure will always be present. How it will go down I dont know. As of now the e9xM is holding its value better then most. Its a hot car right now on the used market from what we are seeing.

Yes you can buy an ext warranty after the factory warranty is up

If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #664
calscooby
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Conv - San Marino Blue

Thanks Steve Thomas BMW and everyone there for putting up with me the past 3 months!

Basics
Pretty much fully loaded E93 with custom San Marino Blue

MSRP 87,xxx
My price (Pretax) 81,xxx
Attached Images

Last edited by calscooby; 09-27-2013 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: add pricing
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #665
GOLFFRR
Rep

^^ thank you again! Car turned out great!

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #666
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup View Post
I am in the same position, trying to pull the trigger on an e92 M3 spec exactly the way I want it at Century West BMW. Dealer Price= $70,775 Msrp= $69,675 and Invoice= $64,753. Im looking to lease for 36 months 15K Miles/year and I have $2,500 in incentives (College Grad, Ultimate drive, loyalty). Do you think I have a chance getting him down maybe another $2,500-$4,000 If I put down an extra $5,000 (7,500 total with incentives)? The car is a manual and I know manuals are much harder for dealers to sell in LA.

Also: The Dealer price at $70,775 is the lowest price for an e92 in a 500 Mile radius from where I live.

I'm kind of worried because I tried financing a CPO e92 M3 2 days ago at Pacific BMW but the guy would not even budge $900 off the sticker price although the car has been on his lot for about 70+ days.
You want to put 7500 down on a lease?
..... Don't do that

Also, why would the dealer budge on the price just because you're putting more down? Incentives (college grad, loyalty, UD) come from BMW, not from the dealer.
Meaning if they sold the car to you at 70k and you had those 2500 incentives, don't think the dealer only go 67.5k. The dealer got their 70k.

Whether you're financing or leasing, the selling price is what determines the price (be it your month lease payment or monthly finance payment)

Manuals aren't that hard to sell when it comes to M3s. If they had a regular 3 series... yeah it would be more difficult.
Appreciate 0