BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

12-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #111
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
Jimmy, why does the parts department guy doesn't even know your name. I stopped by last July to purchase a quart of oil before heading out to Santa Ynez Valley for some wine tasting; the guy behind the counter didn't even recognized your name.
^^? nice, we have had the same guys behind the counter in parts for 10+ years. Did you happen to know who you talked to? Maybe we hired a new guy in the past two weeks. Remember I am only at the store maybe once every other month, however I know every staff member we have except some of the floor sales reps there is always new peeps in and out of there.

Next time just pm me and ill call over there for you and get you set up before you arrive or always ask for Jon in parts. He runs our bmwpartspros.com website and handles all the forum members.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:Jimmym@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #112
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^? nice, we have had the same guys behind the counter in parts for 10+ years. Did you happen to know who you talked to? Maybe we hired a new guy in the past two weeks. Remember I am only at the store maybe once every other month, however I know every staff member we have except some of the floor sales reps there is always new peeps in and out of there.

Next time just pm me and ill call over there for you and get you set up before you arrive or always ask for Jon in parts. He runs our bmwpartspros.com website and handles all the forum members.
Thanks Jimmy. Next trip to Santa Ynez, I'll stop by to get another quart of oil.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #113
ZEEM3R
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Jaguar F-Type S AWD

Region: Long Island, NY
Dealership Name: Hassel BMW
Sales or Service: BOTH
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Sandy (Forgot last name)
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5
Work Performed/Attempted: Purchased, Maintenance, Servicing
Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes
Additional Comments: Been with them for about 10 years and they have consistently given me the lowest prices out of all the Long Island dealers. Sales advisors are very friendly and are always ready to give you a break. My advisor warned me that M cars don't usually get prices reduced but went to the manager and got it reduced by $50 per month anyway! I see Mark Hazlewood at service and he's always ready to answer emails and very professional.
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2014, 10:05 AM   #114
sgrinavi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 911GTS & 2014 X1

Garage List
Username: sgrinavi
Region: Florida
Dealership Name: Fort Myers BMW
Sales or Service: Sales & Service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Greg Bell (sales) Jose Fonseca (service)
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5
Work Performed/Attempted: Sales, New and Used - Scheduled maintenance
Recommended? (Yes or No): Hell Yes
Additional Comments: Greg knows the product and is very easy to deal with. Jose is honest and helpful - he does his best to steer you in the right direction (as much as his position will allow) Just listen to him carefully and you'll get the straight answer.
Appreciate 0