BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #45
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red ZCP DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
It is rather annoying to see a 23 year old getting a nice car because he "graduated" Did your dad also arrange for your 'first time' - you worked hard right, you earned it???

Out of curiousity, do you have any school loans, and did your daddy buy the car cash or is this is it a lease?
at your life....HATER

E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red, DCT, ZCP
past rides-IS350, E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #46
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhanna16 View Post
at your life....HATER

Don't try to pull your dick out and start measuring, trust me, my life is actually really good

How am I hating? When people say naive things like "I worked hard in school" and therefore my dad buys me a flat black M3...you're just delusional.

I would rather somebody say, "Yeah, I come from a good family, and I'm lucky" - The fact of the matter is it doesn't matter what some kids do in school, they are getting the car regardless. And around me, kids drive ferraris to their undergrad classes, so please, save your small world talk for somebody else

Oh, and when people act like they are the only ones with money...I just need to even harder.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #47
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

What someone buys their kid is their own prerogative. What they buy is also relative - A parent could buy their kid a 10 year old beat up Neon that might hurt their wallet more than someone buying their kid a new 458. All the power too them. I have nothing against reward for success or achievements. And again what the reward is is all relative.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #48
Giccy
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: like he has much to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
What someone buys their kid is their own prerogative. What they buy is also relative - A parent could buy their kid a 10 year old beat up Neon that might hurt their wallet more than someone buying their kid a new 458. All the power too them. I have nothing against reward for success or achievements. And again what the reward is is all relative.
^^^ this x 1000000

By definition it takes more work than the average 2x year old is willing to do to get into a professional program (particularly one as competitive and challenging as med school).

That's "work(ing) hard" no matter how you cut it.

OP did more than what the average kid his age accomplishes and got rewarded by his parents.

When I graduated from a professional program, my dad took me out to dinner. I'm 100% confident if he had the means, he would have bought me my dream car too.

Congrats on your ride OP and good luck with your career!
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #49
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
First; Congratulation to BeamMeUp, nice car I am sure if your dad got this car for you, then you deserved it and your dad knows you well for if he would not he would not have entrusted you with such a powerful gift.

Second; We as members here on this forum have no right to judge or criticize others. How can we for we don't know them nor the complete circumstsnces.

I feel that this agrument has gone far enough and it is time for a handshake. Im my opinion this issue started due to a abriviation of the word "joke".

This is a nice forum, let us keep it that way. We are all different and so it should be. One thing we do have in comman and that is our cars. So let this be the end of this or I am sure one of the Moderators will completely delete this thread.

I am reminded by a segment of tapes I've listened too from Earl Nightingale, from his tape set LEAD THE FIELD The segment was "We become what we think about"

Here is a link ---> Click here if you like to listen to it you can listen to a segment once you open the link.

In this segment he stresses that we think we are all the same, however, we are all different. So let us respect that ... that we are indeed all different.

BTW. I've listened to this tape set Lead the Field many times way back some 23 years ago it brought me sussess in my busines and I highly recommend the complete set of Lead the Field to anyone. I gave my set 5 years ago to a young business man he was then only 25, today he is a successfull small business man.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-12-2012 at 03:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #50
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Don't try to pull your dick out and start measuring, trust me, my life is actually really good

How am I hating? When people say naive things like "I worked hard in school" and therefore my dad buys me a flat black M3...you're just delusional.

I would rather somebody say, "Yeah, I come from a good family, and I'm lucky" - The fact of the matter is it doesn't matter what some kids do in school, they are getting the car regardless. And around me, kids drive ferraris to their undergrad classes, so please, save your small world talk for somebody else

Oh, and when people act like they are the only ones with money...I just need to even harder.
You're a joke....

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #51
Nine
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You're a joke....
Thats your reply, that is all you have to say?

Well in response, No, you are a joke....

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #52
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Thats your reply, that is all you have to say?

Well in response, No, you are a joke....

I don't like to talk shit over the internet, u clearly do. Peasant.....

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #53
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd

I love a good old fashioned melee
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #54
Nine
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I don't like to talk shit over the internet, u clearly do. Peasant.....
I'm so happy that you decided to go this route.

You want to call me a Peasant? You are the guy selling Kobe Bryant jerseys on M3Post. That has to be the most ghetto move I've ever seen, I'm sure ballers around the nation are selling jerseys...online....

And please, don't try to talk about 'baller' status, when you are selling VMRs. Take a look at my posts, I was in Miami a few weeks ago, I will be in San Diego this weekend, and I just might make it to the Grand Prix in Montreal.

Calling me a peasant is like calling Bill Gates computer illiterate.

Seriously, you live in a glass house, don't start throwing stones.

Or do, I'm ready
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #55
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

You want to call me a Peasant? You are the guy selling Kobe Bryant jerseys on M3Post. That has to be the most ghetto move I've ever seen, I'm sure ballers around the nation are selling jerseys...online....

And please, don't try to talk about 'baller' status, when you are selling VMRs. Take a look at my posts, I was in Miami a few weeks ago, I will be in San Diego this weekend, and I just might make it to the Grand Prix in Montreal.

Or do, I'm ready ...COME AT ME BRAH! ..MOST AGRESSIVE STANCE
Fixed
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #56
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

I go away for a few days and look what happened to the Internet!!

Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #57
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 SO

Quote:

Or do, I'm ready
Nah you're a civilian and a peasant. Get off the forum u weirdo 40 year old guy

Montreal? No way that's so cool man I'll have my dad fly me out there it'll be as cool. And Miami??? That's nuts! All 150$ for the plane tickets?? So baller man
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #58
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Or do, I'm ready
So the funny thing is I have a place in manhattan, LA, Florida, OC, and I'm picking up some real estate in Boston. Oh and btw....Im going to the Monaco GP. Please don't talk to me anymore.

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #59
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So the funny thing is I have a place in manhattan, LA, Florida, OC, and I'm picking up some real estate in Boston. Oh and btw....Im going to the Monaco GP. Please don't talk to me anymore.
Winning
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #60
mesropb23
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

OP- nice car! Don't listen to all these haters unfortunately this forums full of them, they just feel insecure about their own accomplishments and get jealous when they see the younger generation enjoying what they only have at their age. If your parents felt that you deserve it, then you deserve it. Period
      05-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #61
Nine
Banned
Rep

Quote:

We all know you are lying. It's obvious by your posts and by the way you have modified your car. It is also obvious in your elementary form of debate, you literally took my statements re-arranged them and returned them.

Ignoring the fact that ...well there are no facts...with you.

It's no longer funny when you start lying, it's actually sad.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #62
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Oh snap....Standing 8 count?...
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #63
BucurFoto
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Nothing yet...soon

Besides this whole thread turning into a pissing contest, I wish we were as well off to have my parents buy me a brand new M3 I dont see anything wrong with parents doing so for their kids, but really its the attitude of the kids that ruins it for everyone. Dont act like you bought it with your own money when you never did (not a shot at OP, just general statement). IDK, all I know is in order for me to get my M3 one day (my dream car at the moment) Im going to have to work my ass off for it, cause noone aint handing me shit.

Im happy for all your guys success and would give anything to have that one day. As for now, I live week by week hoping to save up enough change to use the bus
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #64
mesropb23
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
We all know you are lying. It's obvious by your posts and by the way you have modified your car. It is also obvious in your elementary form of debate, you literally took my statements re-arranged them and returned them.

Ignoring the fact that ...well there are no facts...with you.

It's no longer funny when you start lying, it's actually sad.

Really? You can tell someone is lying by the way their car is modified? Bro you're on crack, I think you're the only one here who doesn't "deserve" such a precious car.
      05-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #65
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesropb23 View Post
OP- nice car! Don't listen to all these haters unfortunately this forums full of them, they just feel insecure about their own accomplishments and get jealous when they see the younger generation enjoying what they only have at their age. If your parents felt that you deserve it, then you deserve it. Period
Amen

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #66
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesropb23 View Post

Word the armenian homie knows what's up

#voncesaper
Appreciate 0