BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase

09-23-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
Edward@StrasseWheels
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Smile JR@StrasseWheels checking in!

Hello everyone,

This is JR from Strasse Wheels. I've been a part of the wheel industry for quite some time now and recently got the opportunity to join the team at Strasse. As a car enthusiast it feels great to be part of a company that is passionate about cars as I am. Having the chance to be a part of the BMW forum sharing pics, comments and wisdom with other car junkies is amazing. Through the years I personally have had my own bumps and bruises through the journey of car modding, with that said I'm here to answer any questions you may have as long as I can do the same in return . We will always learn something new everyday. Please feel free to ask me any questions via PM or email. I go to almost every BMW and car related event in the South Florida area. I look forward to meeting you guys at the shows and meets!!

Appreciate 0