BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

06-03-2009, 11:21 PM   #23
sard
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

I wonder how such a good photographer works for such a shady company.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 08:43 AM   #24
KiokenM3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: LIFTED JEEP JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sard View Post
I wonder how such a good photographer works for such a shady company.

$$$$$$$$$$$
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
askiles
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan - Alpine White

It's all about the dough.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #26
askiles
Major
Rep

Surprise, surprise! I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and they had an F rating!!! They had several other complaints, that had gone unanswered.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
Wheel'$ForLe$$
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Andy, not sure what the problem is. Your fitments were not off, the 275 tire in the front is completely wrong for starters causing your fitment issues. Your rubbing in the rear is caused by your selection of a 305/30 for an aggressive offset. You say that your paint was peeling, we said no problem we will pick them up and pay for the shipping back and forth to get them fixed. Once received inspection CLEARLY showed it was caused during improper installation with a large tool causing scuffing to the edge of the bolt holes. If the paint was actually peeling it would be in other areas not involving being impacted. We took care of it anyway.

In the end we sent you a set out with your custom finish in a very timely manner. You were not happy with fitments or finish, so no questions asked we picked them up to fix them. We had to order new outers upon your request, rebuild, re-seal, and re-mount your wheels out of our own expense and then ship them back to you. We actually completely re built them to fit your tire set up and never complained during the process. We would also update you right away when you needed an update. Again not sure what the problem is, your tracking number shows that you will receive the wheels latest tomorrow and they look incredible. I hope when you get them you are more than satisfied with them!

please pm me or call me if you need any more information on them
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #28
jojogoya88
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 IB

Just from all the stories i read about Jordan and his company. I want to take that fu*king picture of him in his grey 430 w/ 360 wheels and PS it into him rolling in a GM Geo with 14's. I hope he gets an ass whooping from all the people hes F'ed over. Good luck to you guys who have been victims of 360 Forged.
      06-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #29
Radiation Joe
Veni Vidi Vici
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 JB/BBe-6sp-e90

Garage List
2011 e90 M3-Sold  [8.50]
2003 RS6 - Sold  [0.00]
2009 e90 M3 - Gone  [0.00]
2003 M3 SOLD  [0.00]
old 2002  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forged DST View Post
Andy, not sure what the problem is. Your fitments were not off, the 275 tire in the front is completely wrong for starters causing your fitment issues. Your rubbing in the rear is caused by your selection of a 305/30 for an aggressive offset. You say that your paint was peeling, we said no problem we will pick them up and pay for the shipping back and forth to get them fixed. Once received inspection CLEARLY showed it was caused during improper installation with a large tool causing scuffing to the edge of the bolt holes. If the paint was actually peeling it would be in other areas not involving being impacted. We took care of it anyway.

In the end we sent you a set out with your custom finish in a very timely manner. You were not happy with fitments or finish, so no questions asked we picked them up to fix them. We had to order new outers upon your request, rebuild, re-seal, and re-mount your wheels out of our own expense and then ship them back to you. We actually completely re built them to fit your tire set up and never complained during the process. We would also update you right away when you needed an update. Again not sure what the problem is, your tracking number shows that you will receive the wheels latest tomorrow and they look incredible. I hope when you get them you are more than satisfied with them!

Your statements appear to contradict the OPs statements. Considering your reputation, who should we believe?

"I get the wheels, have the tires mounted and balanced, put them on the car, and find out that the front wheels were made with a front lip, that was 1/2" too small. They confirmed this with the build sheet, that they had built them wrong. They pick them up, and have them shipped back to Florida. About 1 1/2 weeks go by, and they say that they are finally done, and going to ship out. At that same time I had been driving my car with the rears on, and spares up front. The rears rubbed like crazy!! I had told them what tires I was going with, so they knew what it would be when building the wheels."
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #30
Ryan(e92)
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG M6 coupe

Sigh isnt the op the one who started a thread a while back to help 360 forged's name?
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #31
tyhan
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 sparkling graphite

Yeah he was now he is crying about their customer service even though everyone knew the problems 360 was going through. For the record the original set were horrible looking for some reason.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #32
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forged DST View Post

You are absolutely wrong. I worked with Miguel in the beginning, asking if the 275 & 305 would work, and he said those would be good, and look awesome. The fronts were built wrong, and you guys verified that. IT is funny how you still are lying! It was worked out in the beginning, 360 knowing that I would be using these tires, and knowing that my car was lowered, and I wanted absolutely no rubbing. This just proves that you guys don't know how to make wheels, as you made them WRONG!!

As far as the paint chipping, I told you guys a million times, and I will say it one time again, I installed them myself, and did them by hand. I never hit the paint at all. Plus, if all it took was me touching it, they must be absolute shit, as the paint does not stick. Your mistake is using paint to begin with.

You took them back because you had no choice, you guys royally screwed up. You also did not do it in a timely manner. It took you longer to fix the stupid wheels, than it did to make them in the beginning! On top of that, if you would have told me it would be several weeks, I wouldn't be so irate, but I was told countless times that they would either ship out on a certain day, or they HAD shipped. I don't know what I ever did to you to make you think you could just outright LIE to me, but you did. I paid you a ton of money for these wheels, and you treated me like trash.

It is funny how they were shipped out, right after you saw PayPal coming after my money, and no sooner. I will get my full refund, and nothing less at this point.

-Andy

Last edited by askiles; 06-08-2009 at 04:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #33
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyhan View Post
Yeah he was now he is crying about their customer service even though everyone knew the problems 360 was going through. For the record the original set were horrible looking for some reason.
It is because they were built wrong. Everyone saw that from the pictures.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #34
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan(e92) View Post
Sigh isnt the op the one who started a thread a while back to help 360 forged's name?
No, that was another poster, who is now pissed at them as well. They had promised him a date on his wheels, and that date has passed. They offered him 10% off his order. 360 Forged did not offer me anything for my troubles. They will say, "we offered to rebuild them", but they really had no choice, as they built them wrong in the beginning.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #35
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiation Joe View Post
Your statements appear to contradict the OPs statements. Considering your reputation, who should we believe?

"I get the wheels, have the tires mounted and balanced, put them on the car, and find out that the front wheels were made with a front lip, that was 1/2" too small. They confirmed this with the build sheet, that they had built them wrong. They pick them up, and have them shipped back to Florida. About 1 1/2 weeks go by, and they say that they are finally done, and going to ship out. At that same time I had been driving my car with the rears on, and spares up front. The rears rubbed like crazy!! I had told them what tires I was going with, so they knew what it would be when building the wheels."
Whoever it is from Forged Distributing should shut up, and quit lying. All I want is for no one to ever use 360 Forged again. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and they royally screwed that up. They really could have come back with a good name on this board at least. Oh well.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #36
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

This shit sux
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #37
askiles
Major
Rep

I agree. It is my mission to do everything in my power to let people know. I am not a vengeful person, and I think in general, I am a super nice person. It is people like them that make me feel this way.

I own a business, and the customer always comes first. If there is a problem, I jump in my car, and go fix it. 360 did nothing to make me feel good about them. As soon as they had their money, I was no longer a customer. Whenever they got me my wheels was good enough for them. They did not care that I was concerned, and did not care that I was mad. This is a sign of a very bad company, that only cares about themselves. This is why a full refund is the only solution, and one that will be achieved.

-Andy

Last edited by askiles; 06-08-2009 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #38
graves4r6
Captain
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

There are a lot of best supporting vendors here selling wheels (BBS, HRE and etc.)
far better than 360. I am not sure why you still chose 360 wheels to begin with. Especially with the price you paid....yuck it makes me dizzy..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #39
askiles
Major
Rep

Me too. I really regret it. I wish I would have bought some BBS's.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #40
AMPowerJ
One mod leads to another ...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5

Man all I can say is I am truly sorry about this mess. I would be livid right about now. Good luck getting your money back!

Current: 2014 F10 M5
Previous: 2015 F80 M3, 2013 E92 M3, 2013 F10 M5, 2009 E90 M3, 1998 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #41
askiles
Major
Rep

Thanks. I will be successful.

-Andy
      06-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #42
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: slowly and carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
Me too. I really regret it. I wish I would have bought some BBS's.

-Andy
Holy shit this is hilarious. Biggest 360 cheerleader getting bit in the ass by them. Hahahahah

Also, it is pretty fucked up you tried to sell these piece of shit wheels to someone else, when they don't even fit right. Nice one.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #43
graves4r6
Captain
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post
Holy shit this is hilarious. Biggest 360 cheerleader getting bit in the ass by them. Hahahahah

Also, it is pretty fucked up you tried to sell these piece of shit wheels to someone else, when they don't even fit right. Nice one.
Be nice

Lesson learned. Always go with reputable company to deal with
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #44
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post

First off, I was never the cheerleader for them, what the hell are you talking about? I had never used them, so I was giving them the benefit of the doubt to begin with. In the beginning, it was fine dealing with them. That was until they got my money.

I was not trying to sell the messed up ones, read my FS post. I was selling the fixed ones. The ones that are coming now have supposedly been fixed by 360. That is what was for sale.

Read and think before you post.

-Andy