BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

06-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #23
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedg35 View Post
i guess your right.. i wonder why every and all car review/magazine/ BUYER is going to compare the two cars.. guess they have no idea what they are doing either

and knock knock....

whos there.....

lexus...

lexus who? you dont have a phucking coupe get out of the damn convo with your automatic driving sedan!

You know what I WONDER?? I wonder why every single time a car company comes out with a sports sedan they always compare it to BMW's 3 series. I guess maybe that says something huh?

It would be nice to see "Infiniti just came out with the new G and we compared it with the Audi A4"

Or

"the Audi A4 just came out and we compared it to a Lexus IS"

NOTHING!! EVERY SINGLE TWO CAR COMPARISON ALWAYS ENDS UP WITH A BMW, BMW is by far superior, people compare because they want to trick themselves into thinking that they are in a car that is as good as a BMW but one that they can afford.

It's marketing for the dumb population, which obviously works on people like you.

Buy the G cause you like it, not because infiniti's marketing campaign rapped you into thinking your riding something at the level of a beemer.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 02:30 PM   #24
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post
You know what I WONDER?? I wonder why every single time a car company comes out with a sports sedan they always compare it to BMW's 3 series. I guess maybe that says something huh?

It would be nice to see "Infiniti just came out with the new G and we compared it with the Audi A4"

Or

NOTHING!! EVERY SINGLE TWO CAR COMPARISON ALWAYS ENDS UP WITH A BMW, BMW is by far superior, people compare because they want to trick themselves into thinking that they are in a car that is as good as a BMW but one that they can afford.

It's marketing for the dumb population, which obviously works on people like you.

Buy the G cause you like it, not because infiniti's marketing campaign rapped you into thinking your riding something at the level of a beemer.
LOL the bullshit to support BMW in this thread is funny. I think the diffrence is that all the BMW have it in their heads there the best and it scares owners to know their not. Its so funny how I own one yet I dont carry that view of BMW anymore.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #25
berm3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post

Or

+1
      06-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #26
Boostedg35
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TTG35

actually im from jersey but live here now... and my "nissan" would smoke your overpriced beemer.

you sir have your head up your ass and are a ***.. BMW have great cars but not the king of all. get over yourself
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 02:36 PM   #27
ATG
Major
Cuba
Rep
Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
the infiniti will be cheaper faster and more reliable

and still nobody will want one
if we compare leases on both cars, I won't be surprised if a 45k 335i will be cheaper to have than a 35k G37. BMW rules with its high residual values and low MF rates.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #28
berm3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRS4 View Post
LOL the bullshit to support BMW in this thread is funny. I think the diffrence is that all the BMW have it in their heads there the best and it scares owners to know their not. Its so funny how I own one yet I dont carry that view of BMW anymore.

Anybody that thinks that BMW is number 1, is a F%$%en Idiot. Anybody that thinks that Infiniti is better then BMW is a F%$%en idiot too.
      06-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #29
berm3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
actually im from jersey but live here now... and my "nissan" would smoke your overpriced beemer.

you sir have your head up your ass and are a ***.. BMW have great cars but not the king of all. get over yourself

Keep telling youself that, maybe you will like your overpriced nissan better.
      06-19-2007, 03:10 PM   #30
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

I thought nothing was better than a 335i...what's goin on here...

07 ///M Coupe (Premium Package) Black Saphire Ext. Imola Red Int.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #31
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammmittt View Post
I thought nothing was better than a 335i...what's goin on here...
i thought nothings better then teh SRT4

SRT4 > *
      06-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #32
vAnt826
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

LOL.

What do you guys expect? Look at the URL at the top of your browser.

With my experiences in the G35 new sedan, the lexus is still ahead in terms of electronics and interior comfort. I still think the lexus is ahead also by the driving feel. The G37 however is different, but I think it is still behind Lexus. In a straightline race, I think the G37 will be no problem against the 335i, it still has more torque and similar bodyweight.

I still think the old G35 looked more defined than the new G37.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #33
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

Quote:

Damn, you got two G35s. There must be somthing in that car that gets you to buy two (2).

Anyway, I will definitely test drive the new G37 (manual) when it becomes available here in Canada. Just to be impartial...
      06-19-2007, 05:44 PM   #34
wyrm11
///Man of Steel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco 335

This thread is so weird. You guys keep going back and forth with super generalized opinions and assert them for the truth as if you speak the word of God or something.

"Infiniti's interior is just better." "BMW is the best period." blah blah blah.

Based on several publications, BMW does seem to be the standard for the entry level luxury sport automobile. It is undeniable that every new car that comes out in that category gets compared to a BMW 3. That doesn't mean the 3 always comes out on top though.

Nowadays, the top 2 or 3 cars in every category come so close in terms of performance and reliability that you might as well end up getting what you like best and you won't likely be disappointed. I love my 335i coupe and I wouldn't even consider the G37 or the IS350 at this point. I look at pics of the G37 and I see the IS350 on the road and I'm glad I went with BMW. That's MY preference.

But the only REAL bottom line is that Infiniti, BMW, Lexus and other comparable brands all produce some very high quality cars. Having a pissing match over subjective things like interior and looks just makes you look like an idiot.

So just stop.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 07:45 PM   #35
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:

Beemer???
You should see my Bimmer

Smoke it or not, still feels like a can compared to 1983 BMW...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 07:49 PM   #36
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:

who put those horrible wheels and coffee can exhaust on your car?

you've been attacked by low budget mods!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 08:24 PM   #37
Boostedg35
Second Lieutenant
Rep

hahaha now i know your dumb..

DPE wheels and HKS exhaust are hardly low budget...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #38
ward
Major General
Rep

oh my bad, I must have meant low CLASS not low budget, my appologies
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #39
Boostedg35
Second Lieutenant
Rep

dude you have a 325 thats about as low class as BMW gets.. until the 1 series comes out.. go play with yourself ive got more money on mods then you spent on your car.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #40
DFW_M
Major General
Rep

Quote:
dude you have a 325 thats about as low class as BMW gets.. until the 1 series comes out.. go play with yourself ive got more money on mods then you spent on your car.
I'd take 316 over G3x any day...just to avoid that Japanese can feeling and sound...
How do you drive and listen to your radio when it rains???
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #41
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote:

I really don't get why you'd brag about flushing 35 grand down the toilet, if you actually had spend 35 grand on mods, you could have just skipped the G35 garbage and bought a good car for 70 grand
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:33 PM   #42
DFW_M
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
I really don't get why you'd brag about flushing 35 grand down the toilet, if you actually had spend 35 grand on mods, you could have just skipped the G35 garbage and bought a good car for 70 grand
But now he can do under 6 seconds in the Gee-ster...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:42 PM   #43
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
I hate to break up this little conversation , but have you seen the G37?

IMO it looks terrible. I love the lines of the G35, but it looks like the G35 got fat and bloated and they renamed it the G37.
      06-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #44
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Whoever decided that those color wheels would look good on a white car is color blind.

Appreciate 0