BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

09-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #67
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrewhaM3r View Post
Why purple?I think it would've looked great if the alcantara was black to match the carpet and with titanium shadow trim.I like the floor mats tho.
he already mentioned it is NOT purple, his Point N Shoot camera just sucks
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #68
HebrewhaM3r
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedM6 View Post

I missed it,I'm lazy hehe the carpet and floor mats look black in those pics tho,that's odd.
      09-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #69
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep
Drives: 2013 550 DINAN STAGE 2

i dont really like that interior at all
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #70
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
It's not any one thing that I really didn't feel (well except maybe the floormats, I assume you went to UGA), it's the whole combination. IMO if you stick to a single theme it will improve the whole flow of things. Like choose either just the green or the blue calipers. But like you say it is your car and of course you should do what you like.
Again, Thanks for looking and the comments. As written in my original text of the post the mats are from my two English Bulldogs and not UGA. However, UGA does always have a great looking English Bulldog as their mascot. You mentioned the whole flow of things with the car, ie. the blue and green calipers. I am looking at it differently. Why should a car have to flow from one side to the other. I mean if you look at the car from any angle there is not one single view where you can see the two colors at once. That is exactly what I like about it and that there are in essence two separate flows to the car. I know I am thinking different from the masses, but why not. Like you said, it is about what we like, so that is ultimately why I have modded the car the way I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
I give you props Larry for taking all the positive and negative criticism in stride. Nice attitude!

As far as the color digital cameras want to make black a midtone or grey color. The flash makes it worse. If you have exposure compensation you can take care of this or just shoot in manual mode. You need to under expose basically a largely black scene to accurately reproduce black. The same thing happens with white but just the opposite.
Thanks for the comments! I try to see everyone's opinion equally. Everybody is different and that is exactly why I like to post up my mods. Everyone should see what is possible and that you don't have to mod your car the same way that others are modding. We are all individuals and have individual likes and dislikes. We all look at things differently and I have actually acted on some of my ideas and modded to my liking.

Yes, I will admit that my camera or its settings are not the most ideal for shoot pictures of the interior. I do need to pick up a DSLR and also some classes or books for it. I would love to capture the pictures the same color hue and lighting as the in-person view, but I am just not there with my camera skills. Maybe a proper photographer needs come shoot my car. Any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
impressive shots
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooowowizstev View Post
Must have cost a pretty penny!
Thanks! It did, but it is worth if considering all that is involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Metak View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by username11 View Post
Acura Integra Type R interior upside down.
Thanks for looking and comments! I do remember the Integra Type R and that was more of a Black with Red stitching, but I get the idea. BTW, I thought that car was the shizz when it first came out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWI6 View Post
Dude my bad, but what are you thinking running two different wheels???
Thanks for looking and comments! As I have mention in some of my previous threads and posts within this thread, I have created two different looks for the same car. Think about it, you can only see two wheels at a time. The wheels are the same size and almost the same weight(2oz difference), so there is no performance issues. I do like both styles and the two different looks to the car. Some people change their wheels a few times per year as they get tired of the same look, but with two different looks to the car and almost a year of this setup I am not yet tired of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedM6 View Post
Thanks! Exactly, I need a better camera and some better skills! Maybe someone can offer to do a photoshoot that has a better camera and skills? Any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrewhaM3r View Post
I missed it,I'm lazy hehe the carpet and floor mats look black in those pics tho,that's odd.
Thanks for looking and the comments. It has to do with when I was using the flash vs. not using the flash. Again, I need someone to do a proper photoshoot that has a better camera and skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Nice Guy Beck! View Post
i dont really like that interior at all
Thanks for looking and comments!

GTS
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #71
HebrewhaM3r
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Those floor mats look amazing!
      09-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #72
dardeca
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Too many colors for me.
      09-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #73
djimenez
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3

simply amazing
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #74
sjl888
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 AY

seen it in person and the pictures don't do it justice. sick
      09-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #75
BlancM3
Enlisted Member
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: Alpine White / Fox Red E92 M3

That is one sexy headliner u got there
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #76
allerena
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 435i xDrive

Garage List
Nicely done! the details are great, specially those tricky corners at the edge of the dash!... although it reminded me a bit of George Costanza's obsession with velvet . Good job!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #77
ADV.1 Matt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: N/A

Wow! Great craftsmanship on the interior!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #78
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

It looks way too busy for me. A lot like the LS-F interior. I still like the outside though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #79
stega
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Wait... The different colored calipers were weird. But are you really running different style wheels on each side? I don't get it...

Edit: I read your explanation for the wheels above. And while I understand what your saying/doing it looks ridiculous. Sure when you see the car at a stoplight it may look fine but overall as a "whole car" its gross/disgusting.

This is fairly old... DID NOT REALIZE THIS...

Last edited by stega; 03-18-2011 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #80
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep

Old thread revived!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stega View Post
Wait... The different colored calipers were weird. But are you really running different style wheels on each side? I don't get it...

Edit: I read your explanation for the wheels above. And while I understand what your saying/doing it looks ridiculous. Sure when you see the car at a stoplight it may look fine but overall as a "whole car" its gross/disgusting.

This is fairly old... DID NOT REALIZE THIS...
I respect your opinion and I wanted to do something different as there is so much of the same mods out there. Regardless I think it's cool to have two different looks to the car. There are people that get it and there are people that don't. There are people that love it and there are people that hate it!

BTW the car looks completely different now. Search for some of IND's customer cars and you'll see.

GTS
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #81
stega
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
Old thread revived!

I respect your opinion and I wanted to do something different as there is so much of the same mods out there. Regardless I think it's cool to have two different looks to the car. There are people that get it and there are people that don't. There are people that love it and there are people that hate it!

BTW the car looks completely different now. Search for some of IND's customer cars and you'll see.
Ok I thought the car looked completely different now with the V-weave and all. Looks 1000x better IMO now. Before I edited it I said the "and the car looked so great before" I guess I meant it looks so great NOW! lol
Dammn this is old hehe.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #82
SS32
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre86 View Post
its unique one though but interior not my type ..
+1 There's a lot going on in there and the colors don't work well together
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2011, 02:55 AM   #83
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS32 View Post
+1 There's a lot going on in there and the colors don't work well together
Thanks for the opinions. The pictures don't do it justice. I need someone to take some quality photos of the interior.

Everyone that sees the interior loves how it all turned out. Those that have seen the pics say that in person it looks much better. This is a case where the picture just do not do it justice.

GTS
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2011, 03:23 AM   #84
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
Thanks for the opinions. The pictures don't do it justice. I need someone to take some quality photos of the interior.

Everyone that sees the interior loves how it all turned out. Those that have seen the pics say that in person it looks much better. This is a case where the picture just do not do it justice.

I've seen biglare's interior in person. It might not be for everyone, but in the context of his car it is beautiful and totally fitting. Biglare's car is an exercise in utter attention to detail. Beautiful stuff all around.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #85
trick000
Private
Rep
Drives: e93 M3/AP1 s2000

Tacky.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #86
Hershey
CLU KINGSMEN
Rep
Drives: '66 Shelby GT 350

as other's have mentioned before- there is simply toooo much going on with the wheels and the interior. silver trim, red leather and the ///M sticker were just too much BUT, the quality does look good on the alcantara. I too would have left the dash alone and just did the roofliner and pillars...... I know it's your car and your money but a public forum.
      03-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #87
Gkap
BMF Movement
Canada
Rep
Drives: Women Crazy

interesting
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #88
mgx
Banned
Italy