BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

07-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #45
Darkboyz68
Jedi
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3 LMB

Sick setup! Thanks for the review!

Appreciate 0
      07-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #46
jrAdiRon
DaStig
Philippines
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Sick car pare!

Last edited by jrAdiRon; 07-03-2012 at 04:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #47
spotter
Private
Philippines
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
To the OP I swear I dont want to Hijack your thread and if you request me to I will delete this , I just feel that this should be pointed out .
No worries bro...that's why we have public forums to voice out our opinionsJason's car was the fastest 535 kit that I've seen so far. I used to have the same kit and pulley as his when I went with him to the EAS/MFest dyno day. I think I got 480whp and 323 tq with akra slip-on and oem x-pipe (I didn't have the file saved on my pc). All things aside, I'm sure each of us with our own supercharger kits in this thread are happy with what we have right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkboyz68 View Post
Sick setup! Thanks for the review!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrAdiRon View Post
Sick car pare!
Thanks Roger! When are you gonna jump into the sc bandwagon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbauer View Post
Yes I did today. I don't have a copy of the file but I saw the screen. Tom @ EAS has it. Boost is also dependent on software, and the manifold so compairing the pulley size kit to kit is worthless. It was logged 6.5lbs of boost on the dyno. Temperature will help the volumetric efficiency of the heat exchanger so it would make a difference.
It was nice to meet you yesterday...your car was a sleeper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
like i said from the beginning... i don't want this to be a pissing match. I know a ton of people who have gone with VF, ESS, a few with G-Power and a few with Gintani. I respect each person i've run into and met through the scene and i don't talk negative about someone elses choices.
That was a fun run at MFest. Like Jason, I really don't want this to become a pissing match. I know a lot of you guys have read really good reviews about ESS, and I just wanted to share my experience with VF. I think this competition between VF, ESS, G-Power, Gintani and Evolve is gonna be good for us because these companies will continue to improve and outdo themselves to make a better kit
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2014, 08:54 PM   #48
Eminenceo3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Mineral white E93

Great write up. I'm having my VF 620 kit installed for Bimmerfest. I cant wait! Thanks!
-Malcon
Appreciate 0