BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)
View Poll Results: Carbon Fiber Roof or Sunroof?
Carbon Fiber Roof 148 75.51%
Sunroof 48 24.49%
Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

04-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #67
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

My bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36jakeo View Post
If 99.9% of us won't be able to tell the difference that means 99.9% will never get to experience the M3 at its full potential. That is sad

I will be one of the few making up the 0.1% :rocks: But then again I am blessed with 3 great racetracks within 2 hours of me and some of the world's best back roads within a half hour.

Sorry to those living in flat country . . .
Definitely true, great driving around your neck of the woods. I am pretty blessed in that regard as well, inland San Diego toward Julian and Anza Borrego are fantastic. In your area I like Highway 9 from Campbell to Santa Cruz, fun, fun. From the above it sounds almost like you are saying you will take my bet from a previous post. I didn't hear a direct reply on that one yet. I still call BS if you think you will be able to tell the difference blindfolded!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2007, 10:41 PM   #68
e36jakeo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 6 Speed MT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Definitely true, great driving around your neck of the woods. I am pretty blessed in that regard as well, inland San Diego toward Julian and Anza Borrego are fantastic. In your area I like Highway 9 from Campbell to Santa Cruz, fun, fun. From the above it sounds almost like you are saying you will take my bet from a previous post. I didn't hear a direct reply on that one yet. I still call BS if you think you will be able to tell the difference blindfolded!
Driving a car blindfold -- who do you think I am, Ricky Bobby?

BTW, Rt 9 is one of the best driving roads bar none! I used to live in Boston, where there are exactly 0 good roads, so to me Nor Cal is pure driving heaven.

I hope the 4 door M3 comes with a CF roof, too. Putting a baby seat in the back of a 2-door SUCKS!
      04-21-2007, 02:41 AM   #69
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Avoidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36jakeo View Post
Driving a car blindfold -- who do you think I am, Ricky Bobby?
OK you nailed me pretty good there, that was funny, but you know what I meant. Which was not literally blindfolded but without looking at the outside of the car nor the roof while on the inside. It'd be pretty hard to arrange an actual test of this bet but I still insist I'd win
Appreciate 0