BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

08-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
BimmerShark
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009-Z428i

Tempe, Scottsdale and D-town Phoenix meet

Hello southwest coast,

Im going to be quick and to the point. I currently am attending ASU in tempe and would like to have a car meet somewhere we all decide on in this area. I am originally from NJ and I see all these beautiful M's and other cars figured we can all get together. I assume this would be the best place to post. My buddy has an e46 m3 and we would like to get something going !

kind regards,
Nick
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
srtoad4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M5 / 2016 SRT Jeep

I'm going to roll up to the pavilions tonight in the E93 M3!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 03:21 AM   #3
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Hey I was at the Pavilions tonight! Great times...lots of fun! Nick...the show at the pavilions is every Saturday night. You should check it out.

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
srtoad4
First Lieutenant
Rep

Saw your car with the top half open/closed. Did you see my sparkling graphite? I had the top down
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Yes I did see your car! I went over hoping to find out who owned it. You must have been in McDonalds getting a shake! I was by my car almost all night. You should have come by to say hi!

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #6
srtoad4
First Lieutenant
Rep

I did walk up to your car, and tried figuring out what exhaust you were running. Noone was by your car though so I couldn't find you! I was there with my wife and two of my buddies. I'll be there next weekend so maybe we can park next to each other next time?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

I actually left my car for about 10 minutes the entire night. Figures....I was probably looking at your car when you were over looking at mine. I won't be there next week as I am attending the HIN show. Actually, a lot of the guys at the Pavilions will be at HIN. The following week our local BMW CCA club (I sit on the board as event coordinator) is taking a run to Sonoita and I'm not sure I'll be back in time for the show. Why don't you and your wife join us on the run? So far we have about 7-8 cars going. I'm sure the number will increase. PM me if you would like to go and I'll give you a call with the details.
Cheryl

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
srtoad4
First Lieutenant
Rep

I'll be up at HIN next weekend as well

Do you guys have a site for the local club?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Great! It should be a fun show. Google Roadrunner BMW CCA and you will find us. We also have a fb page. I host a breakfast every 2nd Saturday of the month at Butterfield's in Scottsdale and we have a dinner once a month as well other fun things. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
R3dn3k Flyby
BigMacs
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [9.67]
Bookmarked Roadrunner BMW CCA and liked the Facebook page. The wife and I might join you on the wine tour.

I just recently moved to the area the end of July, but I make it a point to attend the Cars and Coffee and I've been the Pavilions each Saturday except last night.

I'm always down for a meet or drive, and frequently used to organize them back in Seattle. Don't know the area down here well enough to plan a drive yet though.

2020 RDX A-Spec : Apex Blue Pearl / Red
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #11
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Hi. Did you see my car at the Pavilions two weeks ago? I just started going and have so much fun down there that I plan to make it every week.

I'm glad you found our club! We do a lot of fun events and even track and autocross with the Porsche club. Please RSVP to me or on the fb page if you and your wife will be coming on the drive. You should try and make our breakfast Saturday as well. Just look on the calendar under events and you will see it listed. You have to RSVP to me on that as well!

Hope to see you and your wife at one of our events soon.

Cheryl

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #12
SYZ
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: :O

Garage List
I'd be interested in meeting up at Pavillions sometime soon. I've gone a run up to Payson w/ Fernando and a couple others from the BMWCCA chapter a few weeks ago. Let me know if something gets organized.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #13
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYZ View Post
I'd be interested in meeting up at Pavillions sometime soon. I've gone a run up to Payson w/ Fernando and a couple others from the BMWCCA chapter a few weeks ago. Let me know if something gets organized.
Hi,
Fernando is a good friend of mine. Have I met you before?

Please check out our Roadrunner BMW CCA website. We have a run coming up next Saturday. Also, tomorrow is our monthly breakfast at Butterfield's on Shea. I am the person you need to RSVP to for both events, so please let me know if you'll be coming to either one.

Cheryl

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #14
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadub View Post
Hi,

Please check out our Roadrunner BMW CCA website. We have a run coming up next Saturday. Also, tomorrow is our monthly breakfast at Butterfield's on Shea. I am the person you need to RSVP to for both events, so please let me know if you'll be coming to either one.

Cheryl
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #15
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
Roman,

You should come to some of our events...besides the car show. I know you know a lot of the guys. Maybe you'll feel sorry for me and SC my car.

Cheryl

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #16
SYZ
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: :O

Garage List
Quote:
Hi,

Cheryl
Thanks, I "liked" the Facebook page. I'll be out of town next weekend, but I'd like to join a future drive when that happens.

I haven't met you yet. It was Fernando, Mike, and a Porsche guy as well as few tagging along in the cars when I went.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #17
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Okay, I'll post on here when we have our next event or drive. I'll also let you know when I go down to the Pavilions again. I'm going to miss tomorrow night as I'm attending the HIN show in Phoenix!

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
R3dn3k Flyby
BigMacs
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadub
Okay, I'll post on here when we have our next event or drive. I'll also let you know when I go down to the Pavilions again. I'm going to miss tomorrow night as I'm attending the HIN show in Phoenix!
I'll be at HIN tomorrow as well working the Vivid Racing booth. We'll have our F10 M5 with us. Feel free to stop by and say hi.

2020 RDX A-Spec : Apex Blue Pearl / Red
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #19
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dn3k Flyby View Post
I'll be at HIN tomorrow as well working the Vivid Racing booth. We'll have our F10 M5 with us. Feel free to stop by and say hi.
Okay, I'll try and find you. You guys put my exhaust on. I wonder if I know you?

Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
BimmerShark
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtoad4 View Post
I'm going to roll up to the pavilions tonight in the E93 M3!
Sorry ive been away from the forum for a couple of weeks! i will try to make it out there this saturday with my friend and hope to meet you! unfortunately i dont have an M nor do i have my car out here at the moment just wanted to get all the cars i love in one place haha

thanks!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 06:45 PM   #21
BimmerShark
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Hey I was at the Pavilions tonight! Great times...lots of fun! Nick...the show at the pavilions is every Saturday night. You should check it out.

thanks cheryl! i will try and make it out there just a little tough when my car is back on the east coast lol. my buddy has an e46 and i will try and force him out to pavilions this saturday hope to see you there !! thanks !!
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #22
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerShark View Post
thanks cheryl! i will try and make it out there just a little tough when my car is back on the east coast lol. my buddy has an e46 and i will try and force him out to pavilions this saturday hope to see you there !! thanks !!
Hi Nick..hey I don't think I'll make the Pavilions this Saturday. Our club is taking a run to Sonoita which is past Tucson and it should be a whole day drive. I'll definitely be there the following Saturday.
Cheryl

Appreciate 0