BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #45
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Nicely done. Never thought I'd see such a big love-in as this thread in OT either.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #46
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Nicely done. Never thought I'd see such a big love-in as this thread in OT either.
I appreciate that a lot bro, thanks. And I'm completely surprised that the reception has been as positive as this, I'm really delighted to have such a consistent positive response!

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #47
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Bav, I just remembered. Back in 2007 I produced a track on DJ Green Lanterns "MySpace Invasion" Mixtape called "Club Skeemn".

It's on iTunes, I'm not telling you to buy it (I don't make a penny anyway, he does), but u can still preview some of the beat...

That's all I got until I upload some newer stuff for you to hear. I got some FIRE.

****Edit: Matter of WTF I think I am losing my mind. I made a SoundClick page years ago. But all these beats are YEARS old so they aren't as impressive as what I do today. I actually don't like ANY of these LOL. But what's old to me is new to you so...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=826181

If you like any of those beats, I still have them and wouldn't mind sending one to you free of charge if you really felt like writing/making a track to one...

Just let me know

Martino*Auto*Concepts

Last edited by Alpine Whiteboy; 12-26-2011 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2011, 02:21 PM   #48
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Bav, I just remembered. Back in 2007 I produced a track on DJ Green Lanterns "MySpace Invasion" Mixtape called "Club Skeemn".

It's on iTunes, I'm not telling you to buy it (I don't make a penny anyway, he does), but u can still preview some of the beat...

That's all I got until I upload some newer stuff for you to hear. I got some FIRE.

****Edit: Matter of WTF I think I am losing my mind. I made a SoundClick page years ago. But all these beats are YEARS old so they aren't as impressive as what I do today. I actually don't like ANY of these LOL. But what's old to me is new to you so...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=826181

If you like any of those beats, I still have them and wouldn't mind sending one to you free of charge if you really felt like writing/making a track to one...

Just let me know
Oh word that's what's up bro! I bet you got some connects outta that. I'll check it out on YouTube if its on there a little later, currently in the studio getting some newer stuff done.

But I wanna hear your new stuff! Lol. I'll check the page out later on too, but I'm sure your older production isn't reflective of what you can make now. I know I've taken all my old shit off of my soundclick long ago, and just uploaded current stuff to my bandcamp page now.

But I'd love to hear some current stuff. If you want, I can PM my email address to you so you can send maybe a couple new ones.

Appreciate 0
      12-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #49
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Oh word that's what's up bro! I bet you got some connects outta that. I'll check it out on YouTube if its on there a little later, currently in the studio getting some newer stuff done.

But I wanna hear your new stuff! Lol. I'll check the page out later on too, but I'm sure your older production isn't reflective of what you can make now. I know I've taken all my old shit off of my soundclick long ago, and just uploaded current stuff to my bandcamp page now.

But I'd love to hear some current stuff. If you want, I can PM my email address to you so you can send maybe a couple new ones.
Sure bro PM me

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #50
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Sure bro PM me

Gotcha man.

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #51
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Brand new shit, 2012 shit. Some hardcore shit. Sorta. "Transformer":

http://hulkshare.com/qj4qtse560c2

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #52
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Liking the old school sound. It's nice to see you're not following the ways of the new beats.

I can't stand todays rap/hiphop, so this is refreshing. Would put this on my playlist, even though it's not my type of music anymore. (not since the 90's)

Keep releasing stuff like that, and I may go back

The piano/keyboard is a nice addition to it.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #53
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Thanks a lot man! I try to put out some original stuff when I can, but I also like to showcase some versatility, as well.

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #54
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Thanks a lot man! I try to put out some original stuff when I can, but I also like to showcase some versatility, as well.
versatility is very important for survival. My favorite albums out there have many different styles of the same type of music. Gotta have variety to keep my interest.

Sadly, the need for variety doesn't make for happy girlfriends (kidding)
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #55
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Very coll, Bav ...You need to get on SoundCloud and start posting your tunes for better exposure and feedback, bro.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #56
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
versatility is very important for survival. My favorite albums out there have many different styles of the same type of music. Gotta have variety to keep my interest.

Sadly, the need for variety doesn't make for happy girlfriends (kidding)
LOL. Thankfully, the girlfriend is supportive and appreciates just as many musical genres as I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Very coll, Bav ...You need to get on SoundCloud and start posting your tunes for better exposure and feedback, bro.
One thing at a time man, one thing at a time.

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #57
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

OP edited.

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #58
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Decision>Transformers. For me, a rapper who wants to have the niche' of using proper grammar, and complex terminology, the smoother/relaxing beat goes better. When I hear a beat like "Transformers", I expect to hear slurs from an overly fucked up ignorant hood ass rapper. I say stick with the mellow tone, just my $.02.
      01-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #59
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Yeah. I want to make a little of everything though, my EP is going to be a display of versatility. One dimensionalism isn't going to get me the attention I'm looking for lol.

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #60
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah. I want to make a little of everything though, my EP is going to be a display of versatility. One dimensionalism isn't going to get me the attention I'm looking for lol.
You have a vast understanding of a subject you're not too familiar with, you'll be fine. EP probably does need to show versatility, but I would release a mix-tape around the same time with what you believe will be the best for your career(e.g smooth flow, smooth beats).

But, this is all from a white kid in the South so take it for what it's worth.
      01-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #61
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You have a vast understanding of a subject you're not too familiar with, you'll be fine. EP probably does need to show versatility, but I would release a mix-tape around the same time with what you believe will be the best for your career(e.g smooth flow, smooth beats).

But, this is all from a white kid in the South so take it for what it's worth.
LOL, I have also grown up in a hood area such as yourself, so I know that you are familiar with such things as well lol. But as you know, that type of track
(transformer) isn't my immediate preference for musical creation.

I would pick the smoother beats any day. LOL. You're my friend on FB so you'll see the newer stuff I put up before it goes up on here.

And that white kid in the south knows more than most of the "hip-hop" oriented people that tend to direct criticism my way.

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #62
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

If I were you I would be trying to do a song with Frank Ocean, or the Weeknd before they get real big. Weeknd would go well with your style of music.

Also, an idea for the album name. "Syntax"
      01-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #63
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
If I were you I would be trying to do a song with Frank Ocean, or the Weeknd before they get real big. Weeknd would go well with your style of music.

Also, an idea for the album name. "Syntax"
I kinda like that for a name, I was thinking something along the lines of "Verses n Adlibs" or something funny like that rofl. But Syntax actually goes along with my stage name. I shall consider it.

But I actually do really like those dudes, they've actually hit a sort of superstardom status though, Frank Ocean was on Watch the Throne. The Weeknd is kind of an asshole LOL, but Imma look more into their pub. and see how I can try to contact a member of the squad.

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #64
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

I'll just keep throwing ideas at your head as you progress, if none of them are used I won't mind, the ideas might spark another idea that leads to success.

I'll just be your first constructive critic, and hopefully can help in some way.

I'll be waiting on that idea I messaged you about, I think you could make a nice song for my/our "crowd"
      01-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #65
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
I'll just keep throwing ideas at your head as you progress, if none of them are used I won't mind, the ideas might spark another idea that leads to success.

I'll just be your first constructive critic, and hopefully can help in some way.

I'll be waiting on that idea I messaged you about, I think you could make a nice song for my/our "crowd"
You have an understanding that I respect, so I'll always listen to what you have to say. Lol.

And I will definitely be looking into that.. have you heard of ASAP Rocky? Its funny, a lot of people don't see me as that type of person, but I am at times. Not as much as I used to be, but I am occasionally.

Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #66
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You have an understanding that I respect, so I'll always listen to what you have to say. Lol.

And I will definitely be looking into that.. have you heard of ASAP Rocky? Its funny, a lot of people don't see me as that type of person, but I am at times. Not as much as I used to be, but I am occasionally.
I'll check it out, I expect a solo shout-out to me on the song when it's done. It can be discreet if needed

edit: holy shit this song is dope "purple swag", but you can guess why

Make a song similar to it, with a similar beat.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 01-10-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Appreciate 0