BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

08-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #287
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Fella I am going to suggest you give it a rest.
You are going to insult someone beyond poor taste and they could possibly show up when you least expect it. Fun is one thing but you're crossing the line.
      08-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #288
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker335i View Post
wren57 is hating because at 19 i have a better car then he'll ever have.

Unlike you, I don't feel the need to share my financial situation with the world. However, I can assure you, it is much better than yours.

As for the videos. College was fun. Boozing with girls is fun. But, you wouldn't know about that.

I've just finished my letter to the Long Beach PD. I've included several statutes along with your pictures that they will find interesting. It's fun having a legal education. Should be a nice template to use for the letters to the FBI (you went federal when you advertised on this forum over the internet) and the local Sheriff.

Lesson for you: don't share too much information and/or fuck with the wrong people online.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #289
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

^^^
if true...
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow .
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #290
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
Lesson for you: don't share too much information and/or fuck with the wrong people online.
Come on.

There was no need to do that. He might talk shit but he is at a level of maturity where he wouldn't know better than to brush off kind advice. Why spend so much time giving him crap when you know you are right?

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #291
hwa786
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 328xi

Quote:
Unlike you, I don't feel the need to share my financial situation with the world. However, I can assure you, it is much better than yours.

As for the videos. College was fun. Boozing with girls is fun. But, you wouldn't know about that.

I've just finished my letter to the Long Beach PD. I've included several statutes along with your pictures that they will find interesting. It's fun having a legal education. Should be a nice template to use for the letters to the FBI (you went federal when you advertised on this forum over the internet) and the local Sheriff.

if true...then all i gotta say is DAMN!

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #292
kdiggz
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Uh oh. If toker ends up in federal prison then maybe I can buy his gt-r at auction for cheeeap! Bugatti for ballin and gt-r for when I'm slumming it
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #293
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
Come on.

There was no need to do that. He might talk shit but he is at a level of maturity where he wouldn't know better than to brush off kind advice. Why spend so much time giving him crap when you know you are right?
Market crashed so kinda in a bad mood. Doesn't take but about 30 minutes to do a quick westlaw search and slap together a letter. How he handles himself the rest of this thread will determine whether or not they are sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdiggz View Post
Uh oh. If toker ends up in federal prison then maybe I can buy his gt-r at auction for cheeeap! Bugatti for ballin and gt-r for when I'm slumming it

+

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #294
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #295
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Market crashed so kinda in a bad mood. Doesn't take but about 30 minutes to do a quick westlaw search and slap together a letter. How he handles himself the rest of this thread will determine whether or not they are sent.
You telling me?

I was in Dendreon if that gives you a hint.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #296
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Nah brah its mine, i'll just sell all of my possessions so i can outbid you. its cool i don't need financial independence when i can rock my friends at the dragstrip

Quote:
Haha i love it though, keep em coming wren57!

meanwhile in Birmingham,Alabama...
Please note that these guys turning their pickup into a swimming pool is somehow more responsible than you buying a GT-R.
      08-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #297
Toker335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i/Sold--10" GTR

LOL im so scared!

Wren57, get off the tip lol, you are just jealous, and hating

end of the day your a sore loser with no life hahah. Did you print out the pictures of me and put them on your wall yet? You will never have a GTR. boo hoo
Having fun living in ALABAMA!! Keepin it in the family huh?? LOL!!!!

going to the track with the buddies now , bye to all the haters lol. peaaaaaceeeeeeee!!!

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
92' NA 300ZX 5speed - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #298
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Nah brah its mine, i'll just sell all of my possessions so i can outbid you. its cool i don't need financial independence when i can rock my friends at the dragstrip

Please note that these guys turning their pickup into a swimming pool is somehow more responsible than you buying a GT-R.
and your another low life who has nothing better to do than to talk shit to a 19 year old because you are indeed jealous as well

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #299
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

oh wren57 you and twinturbo335 or whatever can have my GTR once I'm over it. Sound like a deal? Am i your role model? I've never received so much attention from someone haha, its great, have you made any other websites for me, make me a few more, i KNOW you have time for that? Or are there any thunderstorms you need to record? LMFAO!!

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #300
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
and your another low life who has nothing better to do than to talk shit to a 19 year old because you are indeed jealous as well

I'm 21 and I enjoy being financially independent with a college degree and a job that doesn't reply on me doing illegal modifications on xboxes.

Have fun at the track. Just don't try and bring any girls home to the 'rents house.
      08-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #301
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

l:

wren57 deleted his video LMFAO!!!

you failed in life wren57 jump off a cliff hahahahahah

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #302
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
I'm 21 and I enjoy being financially independent with a college degree and a job that doesn't reply on me doing illegal modifications on xboxes.

Have fun at the track. Just don't try and bring any girls home to the 'rents house.
I don't do illegal modifications

What you got on me now?

Haha i will have fun at the track, ill send you some videos when i get back.
Im sure you won't be doing anything either, don't forget to subscribe to this thread

wait you already did

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #303
vicngo
GSO e90
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

Since the young people on the forum like to brag, I will follow suit.

I'm 17 and I have a 328. Not a GTR, but pretty damn close if you ask me. Yeah my dad bought it, and yeah we're asian, so he made sure we got it for a good price. Okay, so I spend most of my money on mods, but it's alright because I'll be attending Upenn in the fall as a freshmen majoring in chemical engineering and hopefully getting into a business double major at Wharton, the best business school in the country. my car will be at home so I will stop modding during the school year, so I will spend most of my money on good food, concerts, and partying in Philadelphia. Besides those and studying, my time will consist of fucking bitches. That's living while you're young if you ask me. Plus I'll be set for the future. Cost? ~3k per year because I worked hard for scholarships.

Have fun driving your gtr. I'll be following the advice of the most reputable rappers. Fuck Bitches, get money. Only the money will come later.

Last edited by vicngo; 08-04-2011 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #304
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicngo View Post
Since the young people on the forum like to brag, I will follow suit.

I'm 17 and I have a 328. Not a GTR, but pretty damn close if you ask me. Yeah my dad bought it, and yeah we're asian, so he made sure we got it for a good price. Okay, so I spend most of my money on mods, but it's alright because I'll be attending Upenn in the fall as a freshmen majoring in chemical engineering and hopefully getting into a business double major at Wharton, the best business school in the country. my car will be at home so I will stop modding during the school year, so I will spend most of my money on good food, concerts, and partying in Philadelphia. Besides those and studying, my time will consist of fucking bitches. That's living while you're young if you ask me. Plus I'll be set for the future. Cost? ~3k per year because I worked hard for scholarships.

Have fun driving your gtr. I'll be following the advice of the most reputable rappers. Fuck Bitches, get money. Only the money will come later.

Don't be a follower, be a leader... start your own thread for all teens who own/"own" expensive cars.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #305
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
go back to your F forum, yet someone else who has nothign better to do?
Listen for a change you little bitch.

First off, I only pointed out that you yourself were exposing yourself to potential legal issues in this thread. I actually congratulated you on the car you freakin' douchebag. Will be entertaining to see your world disintegrate if wren actually follows up on his threats....which you so richly deserve.

Secondly, I actually own a current BMW unlike yourself so maybe now you can fuck off to Nagtroc.

I have no jealousy for your car or care about your age. If I wanted a GT R, I'd get one and may choose to some day. Some day maybe you'll grow up and open your eyes and stop being the whiny little bitch that you have proved yourself to be in this thread.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #306
gary88
Ikea enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [7.96]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
Listen for a change you little bitch.

First off, I only pointed out that you yourself were exposing yourself to potential legal issues in this thread. I actually congratulated you on the car you freakin' douchebag. Will be entertaining to see your world disintegrate if wren actually follows up on his threats....which you so richly deserve.

Secondly, I actually own a current BMW unlike yourself so maybe now you can fuck off to Nagtroc.

I have no jealousy for your car or care about your age. If I wanted a GT R, I'd get one and may choose to some day. Some day maybe you'll grow up and open your eyes and stop being the whiny little bitch that you have proved yourself to be in this thread.
hmm I'm guessing he's going to call you a hater, say you're jealous of him, and use and "haha" liberally.
      08-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #307
jlo834
bleeds purple and gold
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i

Toker, thanks for showing us that sick ass GT-R!!

All - Thanks for all the awesome and free financial advice ...especially the real estate ones lol.

Carry on
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #308
kdiggz
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicngo View Post
I have a 328. Not a GTR, but pretty damn close if you ask me.
Uhhhh say what? :-\
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread