BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #45
Majin Buu
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

worst thing someone did to my car, a long time ago, which was a lexus es300. I went shopping, came out, and a shopping cart had rolled into my car and dented the fender. Someone was too lazy to put the cart back where it belongs and just left it there.

So far no one has done anything to the M3 yet. And what they do probably wont compare to the things I'll do to it if that damn throttle problem doesn't get fixed soon.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #46
njdrive
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ZCP

Oh the humanity!!! I'm surprised the guy didn't post what was done to his car.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=838109
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #47
nujabes24
Forever Rest In Beats
Rep
Drives: 2014 MW M4

That's sad, a few weeks ago I Parked at my local theater's lot to watch a flick,
Came back out to find over 100 orange stickies on my car. Best part someone took their time to write down all the cars they thought were better than the M3 in the stickies. But the Starbucks had a camera and boom just like that the stupid STI parked a few rows from me had a few idiots that did it. Told the cop on the lot that the car was parked in the spot past 2hrs. Dude got a nice fat ticket. Better than me doing something stupid to his car, which I was about too. I bet who ever did it to you car is prob in a forum joking about it.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #48
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

nothing has happened to my M yet (knock on wood), but i had a couple things happen to my 05 built STi when i had it.

pisses me off to no end how people are so careless/such assholes, and don't respect other peoples' property.

one i recall was coming out from bowling with some of my college classmates and see about 100 brunswick zone flyers jammed into my hood scoop and on my intercooler.

even worse was it got broken into twice. first time with a spark plug and they took the radar detector, which they didnt even take the cord, but it rained in my car the whole night so it was soaking wet and i had to drive in the rain with no front driver window about 40 minutes to get a new window installed and tinted.

second time they hit it with a crowbar or bat and stole all of my gauges, my fog light covers, my grille, and also clipped wires under the hood, but didn't take the change in the tray.

few others with spit and drinks and other miscellaneous items being on or against my car, and then a couple door dings.

didn't drive like a douche or do anything to bring negative attention to myself, so i guess i just had it comin

couldn't and still can't believe that for every decent, hard-working person in this world, there are 100 that just don't care and have no respect. hopefully the whole "what goes around, comes around" karma thing takes affect and comes back to bite these people in their asses.

/rant
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #49
nujabes24
Forever Rest In Beats
Rep
Drives: 2014 MW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post
nothing has happened to my M yet (knock on wood), but i had a couple things happen to my 05 built STi when i had it.

pisses me off to no end how people are so careless/such assholes, and don't respect other peoples' property.

one i recall was coming out from bowling with some of my college classmates and see about 100 brunswick zone flyers jammed into my hood scoop and on my intercooler.

even worse was it got broken into twice. first time with a spark plug and they took the radar detector, which they didnt even take the cord, but it rained in my car the whole night so it was soaking wet and i had to drive in the rain with no front driver window about 40 minutes to get a new window installed and tinted.

second time they hit it with a crowbar or bat and stole all of my gauges, my fog light covers, my grille, and also clipped wires under the hood, but didn't take the change in the tray.

few others with spit and drinks and other miscellaneous items being on or against my car, and then a couple door dings.

didn't drive like a douche or do anything to bring negative attention to myself, so i guess i just had it comin

couldn't and still can't believe that for every decent, hard-working person in this world, there are 100 that just don't care and have no respect. hopefully the whole "what goes around, comes around" karma thing takes affect and comes back to bite these people in their asses.

/rant
wow just wow
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #50
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nujabes24 View Post
wow just wow
it's pretty sad when you spend your own money, time, blood, sweat and tears on something that you work hard for, and then someone can just come in and do something at a whim, and f up your whole day/week/month, etc.

i worked 3 jobs to afford my STi at 19 and i had it for 6 years and i miss it everyday. i went through hell during the whole build including borrowing people's cars to drive to work, scraping together everything i made to afford all the parts, etc., just to have stuff like that happen.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #51
mlambert890
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 DCT Coupe

Worst for me was in my plain old boring titanium silver 2001 330xi back when it was new. Keyed from front to back while parked in the hotel lot overnight on a business trip to MD.

I liken it to sort of like a lightning strike. It's not a common thing, but when it does happen it's a disaster.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #52
M3Power_
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiation Joe
All I have to say is bad Karma. I leave my car anywhere I need to be; airports, downtown Philly (or south side), NYC, anywhere. Never a scratch. My cars are DDs, no garage queens. 67k miles on my e46, 50k on my first e90 M3 and 75k on my second e90 M3. My second M3 has spent the last two years outside, never in the garage. One time a guy in a Chevy truck had the wind take his door into my current car leaving a giant door ding. He left a note and apologized. I told him no sweat and covered it myself. Good Karma.
Wow, never thought I would hear a story like this. That's good people right there.
      05-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #53
DeleteAccountPlease
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post

/rant
thats horrible man. People have no respect.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #54
luis_m3
Low Pro...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92

Someone called it a Chevy; it was a stab to the heart.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 06:18 AM   #55
Eau Rouge
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
2012 BMW E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic311 View Post
M3 hate.

This is why I don't leave the M in any lot. I use my other cars for that.
+1

That's the only way to avoid having a personal sad M3 story to tell.
      05-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #56
OneMmmm
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_m3
Someone called it a Chevy; it was a stab to the heart.
Made me laugh
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 11:04 AM   #57
Robz26
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 M3

I wasn't able to confirm if this was vandalism or a freak accident. The fact that only my car was affected, and concentrated on the front driver side, make me think it was the former... but you never know.

I considered leaving it like this but was worried I'd have to pay for a repaint at lease end if I didn't have insurance take care of it right away.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #58
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

A guy kicked my car with his cowboy boots while I was in downtown Boston because he thought I was making fun of him. I ran out of my car and chased him but I was holding back traffic and he got away. I kept driving around to find him when an off duty Boston Police told me he saw everything and that I should go "kick his ass for doing that to the beemer". He then pointed me to the direction where the guy ran, but I never found him .
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #59
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyM3 View Post
thats horrible man. People have no respect.

nope, not one ounce of respect.

i think in total, it ended up being a little over 3k in damages for everything.

one thing i forgot to mention is it was right out in the open both times and no one said or did anything.

im not asking anyone to be a hero, but a window shattering isn't silent and people have their windows open in the summer.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #60
1MtoM3
HayZeus
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

someone farted in mine once.

MW E92 , Turner test pipes , Vorsteiner Titanium catback, TMS spacers, ESS remap , KW sleeves.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #61
dan99
Captain
Rep
Drives: 01' 330xi / 15' M235i

reading these things makes me furious.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #62
DeleteAccountPlease
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MtoM3 View Post
someone farted in mine once.
wow that must be so horrible man im sorry. Did insurance cover it?
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #63
Rambler
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 996 Turbo; G80 M3; FJ80 LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyM3 View Post
wow that must be so horrible man im sorry. Did insurance cover it?
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 12:20 AM   #64
Talk2meg00se
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

It could be completely coincidental, but it seems that every time I get the car cleaned with a fresh coat of wax, someone, on the way home, has to insist on washing their front windshield while driving either in front of me or next to me.

My m3 has suffered its fair share of abuse, but few things irritate me more than the "inconsiderate sprayer" after a wash.

P.S. other shitty things that have happened:

1. NYC valets crashed car 3 times, including once while joy-riding (7g worth of damage));

2. parked in front of a bar - came out a find vomit all over the hood;

3. girlfriend! door dings, make-up, heels on sideboard, shuts door by window, etc.
      05-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #65
CDM3DCT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Jet Black M3 DCT

No one has done anything to my M yet (knock on wood), however after I had finished fixing up my DD Honda accord- someone decided to piss on it.

I don't understand how some people are jealous. If I want a nice toy, I work my ass off to get it, not sit there and bitch about it.

Its not my fault you have a POS life and decided not to do anything about it.
Appreciate 0