BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)

10-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

BMW CCA extension in Germany

I was fairly active with BMW CCA when i was in California. Would the folks here in Germany be interested in organizing a quasi-chapter locally? I was talking this with a dealer and they are on board with sponsoring some events. I think organizing a meet this winter would get the ball rolling. I'm shopping for a place to host a car control clinic and an autox in the spring. i'm open to ideas. thanks

Jim
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Atny286
First Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: M3/E90/SSII/19s

Garage List
2008 M3 E90  [0.00]
Not familiar with BMW CCA, but sounds good. Hopefully nearly Dutch Border...

2008 M3 E90/SSII/Black/6MT/19s/chip=456PS
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #3
gambitx28
shop smart, shop s-mart
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 640i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
I was fairly active with BMW CCA when i was in California. Would the folks here in Germany be interested in organizing a quasi-chapter locally? I was talking this with a dealer and they are on board with sponsoring some events. I think organizing a meet this winter would get the ball rolling. I'm shopping for a place to host a car control clinic and an autox in the spring. i'm open to ideas. thanks

Jim
I've got to imagine that there's BMW Car Club of Germany that has these type of events already. While there it would be fun to join the local car club in my opinion! Unless you are looking for a group for expats.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambitx28 View Post
I've got to imagine that there's BMW Car Club of Germany that has these type of events already. While there it would be fun to join the local car club in my opinion! Unless you are looking for a group for expats.
expats and military exactly. I would plan to do several activities with the local BMW Car Club DE but we have several BMW CCA members either visiting or living here and I think it would be cool to organize us a little. There are several BMW/Mini owners that could benefit from some structured training and enjoy meeting people with similar interests and its a great way to get people out to an event that normally wouldn't seek to do that with the locals.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
Moxie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 328d Touring/SG 335d

There's the M Flight club already, but I think it's mostly M's. I can put you in contact if you like. I never contacted them myself but have all the info.
Appreciate 0