BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM
Closed Thread

06-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #111
bmwprince4life
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi587 View Post
How do you like the DCT? Ever drive an SMG by any chance? I am kind of curious about the difference of the two. And I heard that in 1st gear the car actually rolls forward like an automatic is this true? I have SMG right now on my E46 M3 and miss the 6-mt...
I dont like the lag in the beginning, but it is AWESOME. I have never driven a better bmw. When I last drove an M5, I dont remember their being a lag.Is this only with m3?
      06-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #112
M3Mikey
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3 Fox Red Inter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSm3 View Post
You all are a bunch of whiney cunts who cant accept the fact that a 17 year old drives a nicer or the same car as you so get over it. By the way i am 18 and own a 997s and a e92 m3 so hate on that you d bags.
Dude your pathetic. I am also 18 and have a brand new m3 but you know what the difference between us is? I appreciate my m3 and respect other people and am grateful for how fortunate I am. I really think your going to be shocked when you step into the real world. If your daddy didn't pay for shit then you would be driving a 92' Honda. My parents bought me mine but I am so thankful and appreciate their generosity so much. I also had to pay for part of it. You sound like a spoiled jackass treating all these people like shit who have worked hard for their car. So stop acting like your the shit just because you have your dad's wallet. So I just want to let everyone know that not all 18 year olds are this immature and assholes and.

+ 1 to the older dudes

Last edited by M3Mikey; 06-29-2008 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: mispelling
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 11:48 PM   #113
bmwprince4life
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Mikey View Post
Dude your pathetic. I am also 18 and have a brand new m3 but you know what the difference between us is? I appreciate my m3 and respect other people and am grateful for how fortunate I am. I really think your going to be shocked when you step into the real world. If your daddy didn't pay for shit then you would be driving a 92' Honda. My parents bought me mine but I am so thankful and appreciate their generosity so much. I also had to pay for part of it. You sound like a spoiled jackass treating all these people like shit who have worked hard for their car. So stop acting like your the shit just because you have your dad's wallet. So I just want to let everyone know that not all 18 year olds are this immature and assholes and.

+ 1 to the older dudes
Hold up hold up. Dude take it easy. Just ignore the rude comments people post. He is just pissed that people are talking shit to me because I am young as he claims.
      06-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #114
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Mikey View Post

+ 1 to the older dudes
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #115
bmwprince4life
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSm3 View Post
You all are a bunch of whiney cunts who cant accept the fact that a 17 year old drives a nicer or the same car as you so get over it. By the way i am 18 and own a 997s and a e92 m3 so hate on that you d bags.
You might get booted off this forum for cussing man
      06-30-2008, 12:47 AM   #116
Carfreak9922
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

i'd bang that chick in the bikini so hard!!! great pics though
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #117
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS

Kole Khara Yah Zub
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 01:44 AM   #118
MMMazing07
More than you can afford pal....ferrari
Rep
Drives: Z4M

dude your pathetic. im also pretty young (19) with an M car and middle eastern. but you know the difference..........your a TOOL. if you think everyone here is arguing with you just because of your age then your on crack. here is why everyone hates you:

1. you make a retarded thread title in all CAPS. first sign of an attention whore.
2. you have a gay euro plate. second sign of attention whore
3. you rev up your car and make stupid vids of it running up and down a residential street. like not one here has heard a stock M3. attention whore level is real high by now
4. you post a bunch of pics of yourself standing with sexy ladies. ATTENTION WHORE
5. you flat out say you didnt break you car in..........irresponsible
6. you think your better than everyone here because you have a M3 when 90% of people in this thread have a M3
7. you argue and name call with people over the internet

you are a tool congradufuckinglations
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 02:54 AM   #119
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
dude your pathetic. im also pretty young (19) with an M car and middle eastern. but you know the difference..........your a TOOL. if you think everyone here is arguing with you just because of your age then your on crack. here is why everyone hates you:

1. you make a retarded thread title in all CAPS. first sign of an attention whore.
3. you rev up your car and make stupid vids of it running up and down a residential street. like not one here has heard a stock M3. attention whore level is real high by now
4. you post a bunch of pics of yourself standing with sexy ladies. ATTENTION WHORE
6. you think your better than everyone here because you have a M3 when 90% of people in this thread have a M3

lol, oh shit.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 03:03 AM   #120
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking Damn you guys spent the last 5 pages off topic WTF

Big deal BMW Prince 4 Life is 17yrs old with a M3 and a 6 series Got it more power to him

Oh Boy wants to drive up and down the streets and piss on the break in and drive it like he like he stole it. Got it get some blow up the engine but put the mods on the car first and take some better pics with the chicks and the girl with the white dress with the bra on just f$$K up that pic .

Now as for the West Side and peace signs What ever put your hood up

Now as far as the site not having Haters sure I'll just say you can't please everybody. Some people think a Plain Jane original no mod M3 is a perfect M3 and should be dogged out on the track without fail when ever possible I'm sorry but you won't get the Plain Jane original look with no mods satisfaction out of me plenty of mods and maybe some bling bling so watch how you hate

Now as far as people getting killed, from some dude driving crazy, or some body wrecking a perfectly good red M3 burning it up and killing his friend, that all is just plain sad

If BMW Prince 4 Life wants to ride on borrowed time, in the fast lane there is nothing anybody can do about just let the Dude roll with it and we will just sit back and watch

As far as the BMW Prince 4 Life being a somebody must be really Horny and keep coming back for more. Keep doing what your are doing BMW Prince 4 Life keep to your word post some pics and vids and just keep it Real

Thanks for the pics and the vids and cut all this and bring the pics with the real mods put on.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 03:21 AM   #121
Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwprince4life View Post
I dont like the lag in the beginning, but it is AWESOME. I have never driven a better bmw. When I last drove an M5, I dont remember their being a lag.Is this only with m3?
Hmm in my E46 M3 there is no lag when i put it at the highest setting S5 or S6(especially). I am not sure if i followed you correctly though. Do you mean the E92 M3 DCT has a lag and the M5 SMG you drove does not? I mean I have read threads on the forum about the new E92 M3 DCT lagging between shifts. Do you regret at all not getting 6MT? Just curious...

Oh and through my observations of the m3forum.com of young drivers in M3s , do not take off DSC unless you go to a track! Don't make the same mistake of the many young ones by thinking they know how to handle a 300+ hp vehicle. And now with 400hp+ I am most def. sure it will be easier to make a mistake with DSC off. I know it is tempting but save it for the track or an empty air strip.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 05:19 AM   #122
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post

Big deal BMW Prince 4 Life is 17yrs old with a M3 and a 6 series Got it more power to him

Oh Boy wants to drive up and down the streets and piss on the break in and drive it like he like he stole it. Got it get some blow up the engine but put the mods on the car first and take some better pics with the chicks and the girl with the white dress with the bra on just f$$K up that pic .

Now as for the West Side and peace signs What ever put your hood up

Now as far as the site not having Haters sure I'll just say you can't please everybody. Some people think a Plain Jane original no mod M3 is a perfect M3 and should be dogged out on the track without fail when ever possible I'm sorry but you won't get the Plain Jane original look with no mods satisfaction out of me plenty of mods and maybe some bling bling so watch how you hate

Now as far as people getting killed, from some dude driving crazy, or some body wrecking a perfectly good red M3 burning it up and killing his friend, that all is just plain sad

If BMW Prince 4 Life wants to ride on borrowed time, in the fast lane there is nothing anybody can do about just let the Dude roll with it and we will just sit back and watch

As far as the BMW Prince 4 Life being a somebody must be really Horny and keep coming back for more. Keep doing what your are doing BMW Prince 4 Life keep to your word post some pics and vids and just keep it Real

Thanks for the pics and the vids and cut all this and bring the pics with the real mods put on.
Damn Shady...how long did that post take? I am over here.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 06:25 AM   #123
ihyln
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwprince4life View Post
Hold up hold up. Dude take it easy. Just ignore the rude comments people post. He is just pissed that people are talking shit to me because I am young as he claims.
Wow you STILL don't get it. It's not about you being young and having an M3 because there are other young drivers on this board. It's because you act like a immature jackass that people rag on you. Also, we mostly have same car as you so we don't "hate". Get a clue.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 06:26 AM   #124
ihyln
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Quote:
That's not even him, that's his brother
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 06:44 AM   #125
bmwprince4life
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

1.I dont care how old any of you are here or where you are from. Never did care.
2. I am trying to stop that all CAPS thing, but your right on that.
3. I got that plate as a gift when I got my car from cousin who lives in Germany, I hate the dealer plate on a new car so I put this up until my CA one comes in. How is that attention?

4. I am in none of these damn pictures if you can read. I did not take any of these pics either.
5. I was asked if I did break the car in, I am not going to lie and I definetely don't think I am cool because I didn't break it in. So you do not know what your talking about.
6. I never said I was better than anyone. Like I don't know everyone has an m3. I was probably the last one to get it.
7. If you don't like the videos. Then don't watch them. Simple as that. I like them so I post them. I can post what I want and you can't do anything about it. There's nothing wrong with being excited because I got my dream car and taking some videos of it. I like my videos.
8. I never argue, but people argue with me just like you.
9. I haven't called anyone anything bad that I remember of on this forum. There is no need to do it anyways.
      06-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #126
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
Damn Shady...how long did that post take? I am over here.
Hey I was trying to hook up with you over there it took me forever and a day just to read everyone gripe about BMW PRINCE 4 LIFE so I thought I would return the favor for the 5 wasted stuff I had to read you know Big Windy if I was over there in Germany today I would have got my M3 delivered take care guy.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 09:58 AM   #127
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

wow I'm surprise this thread is still open...

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #128
Leg
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White

Putting two fingers up that way round is quite offensive in England you know.

Anyway, an M3 at 17? Pah, that's nothing. When I was 17 I had a Toyota Corolla SR, an SR I tell you. Like this but blue. Dont have any photos, cameras hadnt been invented in those days...

E92 M3, Breyton GTS 19s, black and carbon all over
Factory Mini John Cooper Works 211bhp
MK Indy R track car (road legal) 300bhp+ per ton, sequential box
VW Tiguan 4x4
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #129
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg View Post
Putting two fingers up that way round is quite offensive in England you know.

Anyway, an M3 at 17? Pah, that's nothing. When I was 17 I had a Toyota Corolla SR, an SR I tell you. Like this but blue. Dont have any photos, cameras hadnt been invented in those days...

That is one sexy machine.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #130
Leg
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
That is one sexy machine.
Better believe it. £110 for the car, £200 for a new JVC stereo. Halcyon days in 1987 baby! Coupled with my 80's haircut - Chick magnet.

VW Tiguan 4x4
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #131
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg View Post
Better believe it. £110 for the car, £200 for a new JVC stereo. Halcyon days in 1987 baby! Coupled with my 80's haircut - Chick magnet.

your killing me guy

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 11:56 AM   #132
Leg
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post
your killing me guy

Makes me laugh when these young lads come on saying 'ooh I got a £60,000 4000cc M3' and think its something clever. I paid £110 for that Corolla which in todays money is about oohhh...£330 so dont come telling me about your £60,000 BMW alright!

1200cc of pure power that was, ran on full fat leaded petrol too. None of this high octane malarky you young buggers need. 0-60 eventually and stopping distance of 60-0 in 2 kerbs and 1 old lady.

It had a hole in the drivers side floor that I fixed by sticking 2 heavy duty rubber mats over. Now thats lightweight motoring for you!

VW Tiguan 4x4
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread