BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

02-23-2014, 11:33 PM   #1
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Anyone have any friends that work for the media?

I am trying to find a person that works for a famous paper or TV News Channel. If anyone can help your help would be very appreciated
I have a story that I need to be ran in the media.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
kingofthedemo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
I am trying to find a person that works for a famous paper or TV News Channel. If anyone can help your help would be very appreciated
General info on the story content?

''Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.''Ernest Hemingway
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 12:35 AM   #3
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthedemo
Quote:
General info on the story content?
Fraud in the UAE
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 01:05 AM   #4
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

I knew it!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 01:20 AM   #5
HFW003
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xdrive

Bastards!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 03:35 AM   #6
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003
Bastards!!!
+1 million is what I am thinking. For people that pray 5 times a day,fast and pretend to be religious one would never have expected the UAE to be a country with so much theft that goes on with a system in place that backs local thieves,crooks and con-artists.

Would appreciate any help from anyone with a good media connection to get this story out.

They pretty much will not tell you that they are not going to not pay you but tell you that either you can accept no money on what is owed to you or a "Roll Over on the Debt owed". 5 years ago we owed you 10 Billion dollars,next month the $10 Billion dollars are due, we will not pay you the the $10 Billion dollars owed but will roll over the $10 Billion owed for a minimum of another 10 years and this time will pay you less then 4% interest that was supposed to be paid last time. Accept or accept nothing... They pretty much roll it over until the guy who is owed money dies and then that person can no longer collect and now we no longer owe that person any money.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0LO0U920140219

Last edited by stylinexpat; 02-24-2014 at 04:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 06:32 AM   #7
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Fraud in the UAE? UNBELIEVABLE!!! That's like corruption in China and Russia, I cannot believe its happening.

insert sarcasm
      02-24-2014, 09:58 AM   #8
tinman831
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

The same could be said about the United States as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #9
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
+1 million is what I am thinking. For people that pray 5 times a day,fast and pretend to be religious one would never have expected the UAE to be a country with so much theft that goes on with a system in place that backs local thieves,crooks and con-artists.
What you failure to understand, the pray 5 times of day is to keep them distracted so make sure the general public does not see what the guy is doing behind the curtain. While everyone is busy kneeling and bowing to the east, the guy is walking behind them picking their pockets. Unlike Romans that feed the Christian to the lions to keep the public amused so they did not pay attention to all the bad things the ruling class was doing, in the UAE, they make everyone prey while the do the same thing.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

You know they behead whistleblowers in the UAE...
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #11
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro
Quote:
What you failure to understand, the pray 5 times of day is to keep them distracted so make sure the general public does not see what the guy is doing behind the curtain. While everyone is busy kneeling and bowing to the east, the guy is walking behind them picking their pockets. Unlike Romans that feed the Christian to the lions to keep the public amused so they did not pay attention to all the bad things the ruling class was doing, in the UAE, they make everyone prey while the do the same thing.
The sad and unfortunate part is that those found guilty of crimes can get certificates like Diplomats which pretty much gives them immunity from any further prosecution. Basically they can go out to con and cheat people. Those conned or cheated can go after them in court. Once found guilty they are pardoned. Once pardoned you try and go after them again. When you do go after them they can now apply for these certificates that protect them from any further prosecution meaning no lawyer will take your case as they will not accept a case of going after a local for prosecution knowing that the local has a certificate that protects them from any future prosecution.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/uae-f...es-479117.html

The freed nationals have been presented with certificates to protect them from any future prosecution, said the UAE's official state news agency. Citizens in similar situations should report to the Public Prosecution to receive the certificates, it added.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 09:21 PM   #12
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
The sad and unfortunate part is that those found guilty of crimes can get certificates like Diplomats which pretty much gives them immunity from any further prosecution. Basically they can go out to con and cheat people. Those conned or cheated can go after them in court. Once found guilty they are pardoned. Once pardoned you try and go after them again. When you do go after them they can now apply for these certificates that protect them from any further prosecution meaning no lawyer will take your case as they will not accept a case of going after a local for prosecution knowing that the local has a certificate that protects them from any future prosecution.

The freed nationals have been presented with certificates to protect them from any future prosecution, said the UAE's official state news agency. Citizens in similar situations should report to the Public Prosecution to receive the certificates, it added.
Do you have any new information or something that hasn't been released yet? Or do you just want more exposure on the same things you just linked?

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 11:10 PM   #13
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious21
Quote:

Do you have any new information or something that hasn't been released yet? Or do you just want more exposure on the same things you just linked?
I want a story written on my case. A local was pardoned.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 11:47 PM   #14
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

Quote:

Would appreciate any help from anyone with a good media connection to get this story out.

They pretty much will not tell you that they are not going to not pay you but tell you that either you can accept no money on what is owed to you or a "Roll Over on the Debt owed". 5 years ago we owed you 10 Billion dollars,next month the $10 Billion dollars are due, we will not pay you the the $10 Billion dollars owed but will roll over the $10 Billion owed for a minimum of another 10 years and this time will pay you less then 4% interest that was supposed to be paid last time. Accept or accept nothing... They pretty much roll it over until the guy who is owed money dies and then that person can no longer collect and now we no longer owe that person any money.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0LO0U920140219

AIG and derivatives?......worldwide issue I am afraid.
Appreciate 0