BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

08-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #67
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
I would cut that harness and install 20mm spacers between you and that woman, even if that will rub your inner fender liner. Then trade the M3 for a 335i as your torque is weak from 2nd to 3rd. Finally I would contact IND for advice in a supercharger plenum finish and some painted reflectors to forget about all this mess and take my wife to a nice European Delivery so she can forgive my indiscretion.

This M3 forum is becoming absurd by the thread.
yes! so much win!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #68
Poleposition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
United_States
Rep
Drives: very well

Sorry to say but you're fucked. You mentioned that you guys work together. This means you have to see her everyday. You need to end it now before it gets physical. If you think its hard to cease communication now, wait til you bang her. If you end it now, you guys will always have this exciting secret to think back on and no harm done. If you proceed as she wants to, you will F**K your life as you know it. This includes work, home, kids, everything. The second you pull your D**K out of her, you'll be so sorry you did it and you'll want to punch her in the face. Also, when you go home that night, you wont be able to look at your kids without an overwhelming feeling of guilt coming over you. While it may be exciting to know you can still attract a female, in your situation as described, there are WAY too many downsides. I would abort mission immediately and save yourself a life changing world full of hurt. Focus on your wife and your life. You'll be a better man for it.
2024 i4 M50 on order

IG @purpleM5Comp_NY
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #69
nick3753
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3 DCT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleposition View Post
Sorry to say but you're fucked. You mentioned that you guys work together. This means you have to see her everyday. You need to end it now before it gets physical. If you think its hard to cease communication now, wait til you bang her. If you end it now, you guys will always have this exciting secret to think back on and no harm done. If you proceed as she wants to, you will F**K your life as you know it. This includes work, home, kids, everything. The second you pull your D**K out of her, you'll be so sorry you did it and you'll want to punch her in the face. Also, when you go home that night, you wont be able to look at your kids without an overwhelming feeling of guilt coming over you. While it may be exciting to know you can still attract a female, in your situation as described, there are WAY too many downsides. I would abort mission immediately and save yourself a life changing world full of hurt. Focus on your wife and your life. You'll be a better man for it.
this
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #70
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleposition View Post
Best advice!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #71
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

smashhhhhhh it
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #72
PKL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4, 2022 X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
smashhhhhhh it
lmao.

Like my thread yesterday, some things are better left under the radar.

OP, you should be seeking advice from close friends, or a therapist. Not the M3 internet community.
      08-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #73
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Unless your current wife beats you or something, man up and tell the whore to go away. your married, and you married your wife for a reason.
      08-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #74
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

be a man, just screw her and move on...

find the next prey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainNed View Post
I am a long time member of this forum. This is obviously not my established account. I don't want to reveal who I am.

I don't (can't) reveal the circumstances, but recently I have become friends with a female who probably became interested in me due in large part to my car. That's a shallow reason to be attracted to someone, no doubt. There is a lot more to the story, but I don't feel like I can tell it right now.

But, this post isn't really about that. This post is actually a full-on cry for help. I am a married man. A happily married man, in fact. But no marriage is perfect. And this girl and I have become attached, obsessed and frankly, entrenched. The only thing keeping me from stepping out on my wife is me. This woman is ready to take things to the next level - to whatever level we can imagine. I am fighting every ounce of my fucking will power to keep this from becoming a huge mistake and a huge bucket of regret.

What the hell do I do? Can someone please talk some sense into me? Oh and before someone says it, yes she is hot and no I can't post pics, sorry.
      08-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #75
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

4 pages and no one suggested a threesome.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #76
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

You don't crap where you eat.

End it asap.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 10:43 AM   #77
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

If she is under 25, fuck her. If she is older than 29, walk away. If she's somewhere in the gray, cop some dome.

If she is fucking you because of your car than she is probably the last chance you will have in your entire life to fuck somebody that you want to fuck. You'll be jerking it to LCD panels and your wife for ever otherwise. Plus, lets face it, its an m3, not a ferrari. Better strike while the iron is hot my friend or you will spend the rest of your life wondering what the sweet pussy tastes like.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #78
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

its all about the conquest....
      08-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #79
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
You don't crap where you eat.

End it asap.
This.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #80
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Smile, "M3 Affair". You are on google.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...-8&q=m3+affair
      08-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #81
Gravy
Look away, look away, look awa....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i sedan m/t bone stock

before work, fap
On lunch, fap,
after work, try to fap again
but most importantly of all,
anytime you have the slightest possibility of seeing, ,calling, or hanging out with said shallow gal,
Fap. Then re-evaluate the situation.

A man cant make a clear decision without fapping first.
If you still have the same fixation after the fap, The shit just may be legit. If not, forget her.

ROLL TIDE!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #82
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Smile, "M3 Affair". You are on google.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...-8&q=m3+affair
Holy sh***.

Anyways, move on. Like Kensta335 said:

"You don't crap where you eat.

End it asap."
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #83
timmahh
ghey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs

Her agreement to "just be friends" and then sneaks out a "I can't wait to kiss you" comment is just ghetto troll gold digging bitch.

She's probably full of emotional issues and you're paying attention to her because she laid it on hot and heavy and since you have a penis, new attention is great, and you can't get enough of it.

But don't be a fucking retard. IF you decide you know what I'm not happy in my marriage blah blah, end your fucking marriage, don't be a cheating asshole. If you cheat on your wife you might as well get a divorce, having been cheated on by my ex, I can tell you despite the best efforts and intentions, THE RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. The natural trust and comfort she has in you will be GONE forever, and she will always suspect something is up.

You on the other hand will experience it later, with your new chick, when she starts to loose interest and says "oh i'm just out with friends".. You're going to be thinking the same thing your wife would be thinking "is she really out with friends?". She had no problem interrupting your happy marriage, why would she have an issue cheating on you?

And she'll think the exact same if you're 'out with friends'.

Starting a relationship on a bad seed or bad karma will not end well; lustful unjustified passion that started your new relationship and killed your other one will end up biting you in the ass; and you're going to be broke as fuck paying alimony to your wife who never did anything wrong to you, meanwhile you'll have limp dick from mental stress.

Don't be a cun*.
      08-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #84
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
maybe raiNed is a troll dropping bombs on here?
Revenge of the doll forum?

08-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #85
turbosc297
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330xi

OP, Have you ever been cheated on by someone you love?

If no, it is the WORST feeling in the world besides having a loved one pass away. Please stop now and do what is right.

If yes, and you're doing the cheating now, you're a D-bag. Plain and simple, who cares what happens to you.

Just my .02
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #86
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
OP does not eat pussy. He is one.

/thread.
      08-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #87
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

OP end it.... right after you get rid of your M3 she will do the same...

dont make it happen where you cant fap any... now you will be using your left or right hand...

DUDE have you heard of KARMA
      08-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #88
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
give that chick the boot and go love your wife. what the heck is wrong with society?
Appreciate 0